3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I've been playing a bit with the UN-fixed version and was wondering about the NEW outfit for Ann. Do we get to see her wearing the sexy outfit when she's NOT asleep? The outfit looks sexy when she's sleeping, but I want MORE. :)

Enjoying the new content, it brings MORE changes from the original BB, and gives me hope that this will be a VERY good game.

Just some thoughts.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I would have thought the Nightie would have been for Lisa and not Ann, but I could be wrong.
No the robe is far Lisa. Not far sale till you buy her candy 3 times.
I've been playing a bit with the UN-fixed version and was wondering about the NEW outfit for Ann. Do we get to see her wearing the sexy outfit when she's NOT asleep? The outfit looks sexy when she's sleeping, but I want MORE. :)

Enjoying the new content, it brings MORE changes from the original BB, and gives me hope that this will be a VERY good game.

Just some thoughts.
Ok I am playing bugfix (0.03.5.005) but I haven't got to the point of buying Ann new outfit yet. If no one post before I get to it I will post, with screenshot for you.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Has anyone else received an error on the 4th "apology" attempt for Alice and Lisa yet? I mean I can ignore the error to be able to continue past it and will assume that she still wants the large variety of sweets, but without the dialogue I will be just taking a stab in the dark. I am using and existing save from the previous version so that may be contributing to the errors? I am also curious as to which opportunity I am missing if it is even possible to unlock.
Opportunites.png

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Has anyone else received an error on the 4th "apology" attempt for Alice and Lisa yet? I mean I can ignore the error to be able to continue past it and will assume that she still wants the large variety of sweets, but without the dialogue I will be just taking a stab in the dark. I am using and existing save from the previous version so that may be contributing to the errors? I am also curious as to which opportunity I am missing if it is even possible to unlock.
View attachment 629279
Are you playing bugfix 0.03.5.005 If not then yes it's bug, you will miss buying Lisa the robe. You don't buy candy on 4 apology.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.03.5.005] [Aleksey90]

Original Size: 973 MB
Compressed Size: 142 MB

Win/Linux: - - - - :)

james2rose

Jun 21, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.03.5.005] [Aleksey90]

Original Size: 973 MB
Compressed Size: 142 MB

Win/Linux: - - - - :)
(y)

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Why are so many of these games about banging your family members? Get some help,
Because ppl want what they can't have. The forbidden fruit and so no. A game about it is, let say a safe environment to explore.
Stories about fucking you family member are old as time, it isn't anything new. Look at ancient Greece Zeuse and Hera(his wife) were brother and sister or hell even check the Bible.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game has sex or it just breaks your head like a difficult crossword puzzle? (sorry my english)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes