3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
this game is wonderful, hopefully in this version we have a more aggressive eric, and we can see the interaction of eric with the sisters
I really don't think he can be more aggressive than original, (I hope not) as for seeing the interactions, I think Aleksey said it's up to the player. I'll try to find the post for you, on PATREON or Discord, and post it here.

Reactions: Tepito rules

hironhiron

Nov 13, 2017
Is the dialogue the same as the original BB, or is there some variation? Is the English any better? Are the storylines actually followed up on or are there new branches that lead no-where at times?

As for Eric, I enjoyed the role he played as an adversary, to a point. I do think the game benefitted from having an antagonist that Max had to deal but I thought the implmentation of it was a bit all over the place . At the start of the game, the intial conversations, I really thought Eric would end up being someone that could open doors for Max and content would come from his back story. Max's Dad's history could have been played on too; I was surprised that it wasn't part of a storyline at some point.

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
Is the dialogue the same as the original BB, or is there some variation? Is the English any better? Are the storylines actually followed up on or are there new branches that lead no-where at times?

As for Eric, I enjoyed the role he played as an adversary, to a point. I do think the game benefitted from having an antagonist that Max had to deal but I thought the implmentation of it was a bit all over the place . At the start of the game, the intial conversations, I really thought Eric would end up being someone that could open doors for Max and content would come from his back story. Max's Dad's history could have been played on too; I was surprised that it wasn't part of a storyline at some point.
Just that I was wanting to see graphically how Eric ruins Max, and why not? a branch playing with eric.
I am developing a game and I plan to pay my tribute to big brother. I really loved that game!

Reactions: greenp

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Just that I was wanting to see graphically how Eric ruins Max, and why not? a branch playing with eric.
I am developing a game and I plan to pay my tribute to big brother. I really loved that game!
Frankly, I'm surprised there aren't more games out there where you play the bull, destroying families and ruining a husbands dreams. It's always the reverse...I get there is a niche crowd that wants nothing more than to feel humiliated; but I would think there would be a much larger audience, tired of the same story told over and over, that would prefer to play the bull...not the cuck.

A saga where you play as a con artist like Eric, each chapter is picking your target, and destroying a family by turning them into your whores...choice based on just how fucked up you want to be :devilish:

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
its simply - if you hate Eric = its good writen character..., defetead him its spice of game and make this game different...i hope for a good challenge to kick ass Eric... :) strong health to creator and i wish him many fresh ideas to make a game great...
PS: dont flame its a game
PPS: also in real life nothing go like you plan :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is a very spot on analysis of the original game, and it's downfall. It was always very clear that the game had far too much grind. Simply moving the decimal place over one spot on all grind actions so as to benefit you 10 times faster wouldn't have even been enough. Nobody enjoys excessive repetitive grind. Eric's invisible counter-grind was the worst as well. Had that been made more visible, and controllable the game would have been far more interesting.

To solve the "Cuck Complainers" problem the best solution would have been to give the option for Eric to become the protagonist in place of Max. For instance if you get Max shipped off to military school then it's not "Game Over". It's Eric is now protagonist. Making Max have been a False protagonist to that point. "Eric's Story" no longer "Big Brother".

Problem was they simply necked Eric. Sold him off to be some sex slave in a dungeon some place when it was Max all along that should have been taken out of the equation.

Playing as Eric a much faster new grind can also be implimented. Eric could have been a greater protagonist... New Step Daddy with 2 hot daughters. Maybe play just for Anne, be faithful, or maybe go for all 3.

Perhaps killing off Max with military school would have ended up the same way it did with killing off Eric... Maybe recode the whole game go back to the start, and "Pick your player" Max or Eric. That could have been interesting.

Problem was the team up with Eric stuff, and all the Eric building and all that was destroyed too. The story told from Eric's perspective had a lot of potential, and was squandered because he simply became a "Bull Enemy" or "Bull Buddy".
What is the point to play as Eric?The game will be over in 0.5 if not even earlier.Because he get to fuck all except Lisa in 2-3 updates game time.

Reactions: maxbishup

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
What is the point to play as Eric?The game will be over in 0.5 if not even earlier.Because he get to fuck all except Lisa in 2-3 updates game time.
That is true, it would be pointless. Perhaps a POV as Eric? To enable us to see things from his viewpoint, with it being optional, of course.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
That is true, it would be pointless. Perhaps a POV as Eric? To enable us to see things from his viewpoint, with it being optional, of course.
I don't understand you, you say that the game can't have any challenges other than Eric?!? What did you smoke?!? Also, the title says that the story is different, but with the same people, so I don't understand at all what you mean?!? Does the story end when the main character has sex with everyone in the family?!? Think again !!!

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
First of all even if someone make game from his perspective it will not be big game, it will be more like small dlc witch will make us get Eric as mc.
Smaller game DLC's will give free advertisment to BB.
Some time ago i posted right here idea about DLC where MC i succesfuly sented to military camp and his coming back.
So DLC's will be like some games have Chirstmass edition, first of all it will took developer some time to make but if you doing that in same time as original game, it can be made succesful in the time whan dev. make 2-3 updates.
Edit: to be undestanded i know that Aleksey will never do that(this is what i am thinking), maybe he will.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Frankly, I'm surprised there aren't more games out there where you play the bull, destroying families and ruining a husbands dreams. It's always the reverse...I get there is a niche crowd that wants nothing more than to feel humiliated; but I would think there would be a much larger audience, tired of the same story told over and over, that would prefer to play the bull...not the cuck.
Haha good joke laughs in japanese.

But in truth i agree, i certainly won't like to feel like a bully but if i have to choose between being that and being the bullied then i would certainly prefer being the bully.

Reactions: alefrago

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Are you guys still fighting because of Eric? He's a villain character that makes the story move, the vast majority here want to see an equal story from Milfy City where the MC fucks the girls without any effort. DS developer failed to create the character Eric very well, but in my view it was supposed to be a disturbing guy who would fuck every girl in the house if the MC didn't take any action. It is very likely that this developer will not go deep with Eric's path because of his audience who hate the villain character. It is logical that anyone who is playing this game will kick Eric out of the house at the first opportunity, but an interesting story where you can enjoy a little is more exciting. So, I think it a waste of time to discuss this, it is very likely that in the 0.5 update the developer will make it possible for the MC to kick him out of the house. Anyway it is an unnecessary discussion to talk about Eric because after he leaves the house the game will have the same environment, Max's story will be stuck at home, you have no freedom to be able to go elsewhere and if the developer is really wanting to make a different story, he will have to think and create content for the spare time that we skip the hours in the game. It is much better to keep giving suggestions than to keep talking about Eric.

Reactions: compusavvy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The Eric discussion has moved to creating a game, or creating a patch where Eric is the one we play as the MC. Can't beat him, then join him...literally ;)

Edit: I hate the guy as an adversary, but I think a lot of people would really have fun playing as him

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionheart007

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
It is logical that anyone who is playing this game will kick Eric out of the house at the first opportunity
So other people who dont want to kick eric are not reasonable, ok i am not reasonable.

And to note Alekey (developer of this game) personaly dont like eric but will keep him in game for those who like him and play friend path (and i dont know for how much time). In enemy path you can make him gone quickly but the way you make him gone makes less content than other enemy path with better story (this is all we know for now).

Reactions: Lionheart007

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
The Eric discussion has moved to creating a game, or crating a patch where Eric is the one we play as the MC. Can't beat him, then join him...literally ;)

Edit: I hate the guy as an adversary, but I think a lot of people would really have fun playing as him
Best way how to make discussion go from one point to other, one person said more eric content other understanded like eric as mc.
To be understanded Eric will never be MC in this game, only in some DLC if Aleksey make that(small chance or even impossible)
or by someone of fans to make new game with eric as mc.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, a new game where Eric is the MC, with his own saga...doesn't have to be Eric, the point I was trying to make is there are too many games where the MC is the one being humiliated and/or taken advantage of.
There are some games out there where you play a character like Eric, but it's never finished, or very poorly written...would be nice if there was a AAA game that took the direction where a character like Eric is the MC. Or play as a character like John in AML.
A good game where you're the bad guy, not concerned with doing the right thing, or hung up with the morals of a incompetent child. Where you're up against a good guy, trying to take you down...only to take his wife and children for your own....shit like that...I'd be willing to team up with someone interested in a project like that.

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
I don't understand you, you say that the game can't have any challenges other than Eric?!? What did you smoke?!? Also, the title says that the story is different, but with the same people, so I don't understand at all what you mean?!? Does the story end when the main character has sex with everyone in the family?!? Think again !!!

I never said that, playing as Max you will simply view Eric as an obstacle standing in your way, one that is likely bigger than many others combined, but he is still only one of many possible obstacles, of course The Player may consider him a rival, a friend, or someone they could use to further their agenda.

And I think you were misunderstanding me, I wasn't pointing out that sex is the end, I was simply agreeing that making a game with Eric as the MC, solely with the current content availble for him, well it won't really be a game at all, because he will have fucked everyone by the 3rd or 4th update. Of course, expanding upon the Viktor Moro stuff, his back story, his wife and making further coruption and mind breaking available would be a different story. But then, one could argue that with Eric being who and what he is, the game may not even be profitable at all. :)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes