3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah, I've been using that, but it's not clear what the relationship variable is, so I don't know what to edit. In the end I fired up an earlier save, got the chocolates. Thanks anyway.
"relmax" is the relationship variable

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Does anybody know how to trigger Kira bath at night? I took the ladder 10x times, without any success

sanya908

Sep 23, 2018
that's why I ask about your save because I want to help not only myself but also everyone who is experiencing difficulties

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
truerty
Can you upload your save?
My save files are messed up. I don't have a specific save file for when those particular events triggered. Just do as i hinted in my previous post. It'll work just fine.

Everyday at 2am and 3am midnight, you'll get to Play with aunt. Choose different option each time and the game will guide you. Save every time before you pick your route.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
truerty Сan you watch this save and tell me what I'm doing wrong
I just checked your save. Next day Eric isn't home, so it's a 3am TV event. Are you even following my guide? (the one i wrote to you under "No" spoiler tag)

Wait for Eric to visit home again, then shower event will appear.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
truerty do you know what I´m doing wrong cause Kira isn´t appearing..
I really don't know what triggers the Kira arrival. But i can tell, it happened after the family had a breakfast/dinner conversation about it. So lookout for those meal talk.

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
I really don't know what triggers the Kira arrival. But i can tell, it happened after the family had a breakfast/dinner conversation about it. So lookout for those meal talk.
I am already.. but it´s always the fast skip meal without any important conversation.

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
My save files are messed up. I don't have a specific save file for when those particular events triggered. Just do as i hinted in my previous post. It'll work just fine.

Everyday at 2am and 3am midnight, you'll get to Play with aunt. Choose different option each time and the game will guide you. Save every time before you pick your route.
Day 168 the event never happens with Kira in the bathroom :mad:

SickVibes

Oct 5, 2017
I'm gonna wait till this is patched again or the Cheat Mod is updated. I assume flags for things, like Kira noticing you in the bathroom, are incorrectly coded right now.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes