3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So is this a fan remake of the original, or is it just an updated version? What makes this version so different from the original?

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
something same some different, its start from beggining not updated original, new angles new opportunities, if same oportunity make new mechanics... Kira arrival is another... event with Kira are another, massaging same with Alice, but new with Lisa
some same some new, some different

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
It is possible, she found you peeking while she was having a bath. And now She has demanded sweets.
So until you give her sweets, she might be upset or angry and don't allow you to help her.

Its just an assumption.
Thank you for your help, but no . this must be a bug . it's happen to all Character for 2 days .after that on next Day "Day 9" everything back to normal, like noting happened . at this moment I don't know it's will be happen again in the future or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So is this a fan remake of the original, or is it just an updated version? What makes this version so different from the original?
Remake from the fan of the original. Also he does his own art and adds his own story writings into the mix.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you for your help, but no . this must be a bug . it's happen to all Character for 2 days .after that on next Day "Day 9" everything back to normal, like noting happened . at this moment I don't know it's will be happen again in the future or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, did you fall asleep on these days before 00:00? I think the NewDay label is not called if that happens (which resets some of the talk variables for the day)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The groundwork has been laid down already.. at this point it should have caught up already but hey.. patreon money
Gonna lay it out very simple,he doesn't get Patreon's because he screwed them with BB,trying milk the cow,he gonna have to give us something if he want's us back and he hasn't laid down anything only a game with bugs and errors,before you launch a game make sure it work's. By trying do thing's fast he's only digging his own grave

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So I waited several updates before starting this game and I am honestly confused as to what part of this game is "different" in terms of storyline. I mean, I have so far played up to the part where the aunt is about to visit, but so far I can see almost no change whatsoever. The cuck is real and since I'm not at all a fan I am currently trying to get that Eric out of the picture asap. In my mind that was far easier in the previous version of the game and could be done before the aunt arrived, if I'm not remember incorrectly.

So far it's pretty much the same game and dare I say I see it now as someone trying to profit easily off of the original game.
You can't kick Eric out before Kira's arrival in BB.Unless you are using cheats or some of the mods.

Reactions: maxbishup

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Remake from the fan of the original. Also he does his own art and adds his own story writings into the mix.
How much better is it than the original? The original was kind of a long game, and some of the animations and camera angles were really lacking.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Gonna lay it out very simple,he doesn't get Patreon's because he screwed them with BB,trying milk the cow,he gonna have to give us something if he want's us back and he hasn't laid down anything only a game with bugs and errors,before you launch a game make sure it work's. By trying do thing's fast he's only digging his own grave
Well, I'm a PATREON, and he takes in 95 to 100% of his goal. He does nice renders, but I admit he needs help with translation and coding. I know that if things don't get better soon his's patreons will lose patience.

Reactions: chicho1958

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hmm, did you fall asleep on these days before 00:00? I think the NewDay label is not called if that happens (which resets some of the talk variables for the day)
May be . I will try to check it later (nap before sleep time ).
now so many days pass by in the game and this mis not happened again .

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
The groundwork has been laid down already.. at this point it should have caught up already but hey.. patreon money
Not so simple, not so fast. The basis is just the beginning. There are too many changes compared to the original BB, even a completely new richer graphics, so it will take a while. You also didn't take into account Eleksey's health problems.
After that, it's good to wait for good things. :cool:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
How much better is it than the original? The original was kind of a long game, and some of the animations and camera angles were really lacking.
I never played the original. I'm an Android player, i heard it's difficult to port a unity game that big without the developer's resources. So far I'm liking this one, i wish it were longer, but he's just starting i guess!

There's another version on the internet. Fan-made one. It's full of modded events and so much erotic contents right from the beginning of the game. It's for people who played the original. To someone like me, that one can be a turn off since they show boobies without even building a story first!

So I'm sticking with this one. Slow updates, but the story and arts are nice. He just need a good coder to fix all these bugs that keeps on popping up!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well, I'm a PATREON, and he takes in 95 to 100% of his goal. He does nice renders, but I admit he needs help with translation and coding. I know that if things don't get better soon his's patreons will lose patience.
The guy had it with BB,but greed took over. When someone gives you a hand doesn't mean you take the whole arm. I lost a lot "friend's" because they wanted the whole arm,now I have 5 friend's but will go to hell and back for them.I f I see this guy change I'll support him too,already supporting 6,one more won't bother me. I always give people 2nd chance.

Reactions: balara
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes