3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
@Aleksey90
I only use the mod because I would like to have the game in German. If the game supports several languages (also from the community), then I don't need the MOD :)

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
I only use the mod because I would like to have the game in German. If the game supports several languages (also from the community), then I don't need the MOD
I think that in the future, when the largest technical work on the game is finished and you can already invest in the content, opportunities, locations and characters, we may well make a number of additional translations into the game.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The BIG question for the future of the game is... When will Aleksey90 add Chocolate Chip Cookies?? Hmm, also when will we be able to KICK the regular delivery guy out and just have a sexy delivery lady. YES, we must ALL unite to REMOVE that evil guy that delivers things, and just have ONE SEXY lady (or maybe TWO?) delivering stuff in a SEXY outfit. :)

Just a thought.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
The BIG question for the future of the game is... When will @Aleksey90 add Chocolate Chip Cookies?? Hmm, also when will we be able to KICK the regular delivery guy out and just have a sexy delivery lady. YES, we must ALL unite to REMOVE that evil guy that delivers things, and just have ONE SEXY lady (or maybe TWO?) delivering stuff in a SEXY outfit. :)

Just a thought.
Courier-boy will have his own role in the game, and with courier-girl there will still be a lot of events.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Courier-boy will have his own role in the game, and with courier-girl there will still be a lot of events.
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have declared that Aleksey's comment above CONFIRMS that Courier-boy is the actual LEADER of (Evil Scum) Eric's evil Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Plot. We must now focus on that EVIL Courier and REMOVE him if we want Max's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dominance plan to succeed. Only together can we rise up and make the world BETTER with GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookies.

-End of Fake-

I look forward to seeing how the game progresses (and the addition of Chocolate Chip Cookies). I have enjoyed the changes made so far and look forward to seeing more. Keep up the good work Aleksey90 . (y)

Just a thought.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
is this any different from original game?? pls reply fast
So far the game isn't very far along. There have been small changes (that I think improve things), but until more progress is made this is still very similar to the original. I do feel that the grind has been reduced, and that Max is a bit less of an idiot. What we know from some posts makes me hopeful that Max can be less of a creep, and more intelligent.

I have enjoyed playing what has been released, and look forward to the future updates. :)

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Kendra and LTT82

hipo69

Jun 19, 2020
Hi guys. One question about the club night with Alice. So I give her the candy before she goes out, talk to her at 03:00 m in the bathroom, see her naked, but is there more to it or is just that? The next day what to say to her, or that doesn't matter at all?

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
So far the game isn't very far along. There have been small changes (that I think improve things), but until more progress is made this is still very similar to the original. I do feel that the grind has been reduced, and that Max is a bit less of an idiot. What we know from some posts makes me hopeful that Max can be less of a creep, and more intelligent.

I have enjoyed playing what has been released, and look forward to the future updates. :)

Hope that helps.
it sounds good. if you have completed the game do you mind sharing the save files??

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hi guys. One question about the club night with Alice. So I give her the candy before she goes out, talk to her at 03:00 m in the bathroom, see her naked, but is there more to it or is just that? The next day what to say to her, or that doesn't matter at all?
No, that's all, for now. What you say to her next day just change her mood, as for now.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I really like this game, but unfortunately it is full of bugs and hidden time constraints. If you are not aware those, certain scenes will pass unnoticed. It shouldn't be so hard to make a proper gallery to view all unlocked scenes and some hint, when the game enters the next stage, once action XYZ has be done.

For some reason I really like the grind but it feels really unrewarding when you get to know that you have missed certain scenes or when certain quests, like the mentor quest, are bugged.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The issue was on "Breakfast talk" on "Day 5" as mentioned in the the post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-3775007
I personally don't see it as a mistake, it is enough if only one option is right and only the option unlocks Kira. In the first versions from old BB to 0.7 you had to make the right choice at the first breakfast after the intro, otherwise blog was locked. I think such dead ends are good. If you make mistakes you have to play again from the beginning. I think it makes the game more valuable.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I personally don't see it as a mistake, it is enough if only one option is right and only the option unlocks Kira. In the first versions from old BB to 0.7 you had to make the right choice at the first breakfast after the intro, otherwise blog was locked. I think such dead ends are good. If you make mistakes you have to play again from the beginning. I think it makes the game more valuable.
If this was adapted as a Visual novel, then these Dead ends are worth for repeatability.
However, as a Sandbox type it just breaks the purpose.

Even here the Blog gets locked up, and then some console fix to get it back on.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
That's called bad game design. It's even worse design when working with translated language packs and the choices aren't nearly clear that it would be closing off the story line forever. Nobody on earth want's to put 20 hours into a grindy game with limited content and then realize that 20 mins in there was a 33% chance of picking a choice that would eliminate a large portion of the content. Good game design is giving the player multiple ways to get back to a critical event if it wasn't triggered the first time or having a slightly altered event with a path back into the content.

As nice as BB is I played the original exactly once because it's painful having to follow a guide to make sure you can trigger events. If you're a new player you have no idea where events should happen so you have no idea if you're even missing anything. If you put 30 hours into a game, get frustrated with the lack of content and look at the forum and realize you missed 50% of it because it wasn't clear the content existed or how to get to it you're not going to want to grind it again.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
That's called bad game design. It's even worse design when working with translated language packs and the choices aren't nearly clear that it would be closing off the story line forever. Nobody on earth want's to put 20 hours into a grindy game with limited content and then realize that 20 mins in there was a 33% chance of picking a choice that would eliminate a large portion of the content. Good game design is giving the player multiple ways to get back to a critical event if it wasn't triggered the first time or having a slightly altered event with a path back into the content.

As nice as BB is I played the original exactly once because it's painful having to follow a guide to make sure you can trigger events. If you're a new player you have no idea where events should happen so you have no idea if you're even missing anything. If you put 30 hours into a game, get frustrated with the lack of content and look at the forum and realize you missed 50% of it because it wasn't clear the content existed or how to get to it you're not going to want to grind it again.
I loved old BB and with every update I played the game from the beginning. I also liked Glamour until version 0.10 because there were only 5 auto saves saved on the server (no possibility to manipulate the saves). From version 0.10 on manual saves were added and the difficulty was reduced. I like it when I fail and have to play again from the beginning. I know that I represent a minority. The best thing for everyone would be to add a button with a hints. So that everyone could decide if they want to use the hints.
All BB versions.
Screenshot_170.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes