3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Goddammit there seams to be a another bug, when Alice get her dress and she goes to the party on friday next morning I can talk with her and we start talking about a situation in the bathroom that I didn't saw at all. It seams to lock me out of talking about candy with Lisa too locking the whole party girll and anything to do with candy...... fucking hell

Reactions: Kendra

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
"Read Book" occurred error At 8:00 AM in myroom

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/core.rpyc", line 159, in script call
  File "dialogues/lisatalk.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "dialogues/anntalk.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  File "dialogues/alicetalk.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  File "game/events/max.rpyc", line 241, in script call
    �[���(���N&26���,9Шܤ���Ԩ4I��,�rJ������2H�D�`����R� �2-Cݦa��7me�W�8���`�;G]i)��B�Z���Q���i��v���!�5����w�|��"�!�
  File "tl/english/events/max.rpyc", line 164, in script
  File "D:\GAME\BigBrotherAnotherStory-v0020001-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\GAME\BigBrotherAnotherStory-v0020001-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история v0.02.0.001
Thu Jan 23 20:16:39 2020

not letting me read the book on web standards

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I personally don't see it as a mistake, it is enough if only one option is right and only the option unlocks Kira. In the first versions from old BB to 0.7 you had to make the right choice at the first breakfast after the intro, otherwise blog was locked. I think such dead ends are good.
As OnlyFunz said, that works for a visual novel, and even then it's clear what path you're taking. If you answer a seemingly random question with seemingly random answers, you should not get locked out of content that isn't relevant to the question. In this case, we're talking about Eric spending the night, and depending if you comment on either Ann or Eric moving in with one another somehow scares Kira away from coming over? "Well, you clearly didn't want anyone moving in or out, so we made sure that no one else moves in." Yeah, but no...

Also, I checked the walkthrough for the original BB, and for the Blog opportunity it just says to talk to Alice about her blog after the conversation on day 3. Nothing about chosing a certain answer to unlock it.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
As OnlyFunz said, that works for a visual novel, and even then it's clear what path you're taking. If you answer a seemingly random question with seemingly random answers, you should not get locked out of content that isn't relevant to the question. In this case, we're talking about Eric spending the night, and depending if you comment on either Ann or Eric moving in with one another somehow scares Kira away from coming over? "Well, you clearly didn't want anyone moving in or out, so we made sure that no one else moves in." Yeah, but no...

Also, I checked the walkthrough for the original BB, and for the Blog opportunity it just says to talk to Alice about her blog after the conversation on day 3. Nothing about chosing a certain answer to unlock it.
First note about Blog at breakfast after the intro, second talk directly after breakfast in the Alices room (all day 1). On the second day there is a third conversation and Oppurtunities Blog is activated. I played the first 28 days (old BB) several times (probably over 40 times) to find the perfect way. When I play with the Mod or WT, I have no fun. I don't mind going through the same content hundreds of times (I was called "grinding God").

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.0.07 Fixed] [Aleksey90] - Original size 2.2GB
Compressed Win(223MB): - -
Compressed Android (254MB):
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
This port was compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me what he fixed in this latest update? or there's more content to it now?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I think I need some new update of programs.The part in (....) is unreadable for me.
I see this
(исправлена ошибка с неверными тегами в переводе)
I guess your browser doesn't support cyrillic fonts... (It's the same text in russian)
cyr.png

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I think I need some new update of programs.The part in (....) is unreadable for me.
I see this
(исправлена ошибка с неверными тегами в переводе)
That part is in Russian.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Some things I’d like to see in the future (some will almost certainly happen);

Alice -
Blackmail multiple things at once, so - Day 1 no panties, day 2 no bra, day 3 smoke topless, day 4 smoke bottomless, day 5 no jeans while Ann not home, day 6 no shirt while Ann Not home. This could be done so if Max fails the blackmail it resets. Do you have to achieve 6 blackmails in a row.

Massage by pool - Alice on her back. This could happen once Max has passed the massage checks. Then gets the options to massage head to toe again with more skill checks. Ultimately erotic massage including making Alice cum.

Massage by TV - similar to above. Also completion of foot job.

Alice Night Club - Next Alice should let Max go down on her if he has made her cum with the massage. this should have a couple of checks to be successful. Then HJ, BJ and sex.

Alice & Lisa
Let Max watch them in the shower (after another gift). Put a bit of show on for him.

Lisa -
Max catches her masterbating. Starts a mutual masterbation opportunity.

Massage by the pool after school. Similar progression to Alice

HJ/ BJ for max if he does her homework

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SamHaim and Kendra

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
First note about Blog at breakfast after the intro, second talk directly after breakfast in the Alices room (all day 1). On the third day there is a third conversation and Oppurtunities Blog is activated. I played the first 28 days (old BB) several times (probably over 40 times) to find the perfect way. When I play with the Mod or WT, I have no fun. I don't mind going through the same content hundreds of times (I was called "grinding God").
What’s your point? You said you only got the blog opportunity when you selected a certain answer. I brought up this isn’t mentioned in the walkthrough so you just talk about the opportunity instead of refuting me and tell what the only path is for the blog?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes