3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Hwahwa

Apr 8, 2019
Photos are taken on Saturday when everyone else is away. Also buy the outfit for Kira before that, it should show up on computer after you buy the camera.

Hope that helps.
the outfit is nit showing up in my computer i think it is bug i have a camera but i dont have outfit

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
hi.
I did all 3:00 am events with Kira but memory doesn't unlock to me!
and I don't know how to unlock Lisa last memory! it says more practice with Kira !!
can anyone help?

memory.png

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
In the original BB you could avoid Eric having sex with Kira by not entering the living room on Thursday at 03:00. In the original BB there were 3 options (1. sacrifice Alice, 2. sacrifice Kira, 3. sacrifice none). I think it will be similar in BB AS.
In BB from DS The action that trigger the Eric fucking Kira at 3am was the Photoshot (if im not wrong :unsure:), as long you avoid the photoshot you are save and the fucking wont happen.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
In BB from DS The action that trigger the Eric fucking Kira at 3am was the Photoshot (if im not wrong :unsure:), as long you avoid the photoshot you are save and the fucking wont happen.
The condition was 2 photo session with Kira (sex) and after the sex with Kira, Max has to get BJ from Kira in the living room at 03:00 on Wednesday or Sunday. On Monday or Thursday swimming pool 03:00 HJ from Kira. Only after that it was unlocked.

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
LOve your game, but just need too now 1 thing where in the world are you From, sin you young Female, dont know about sex stuff when they are 18 +.... I just Ask :love::p

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
No the dev is making his on game. Only Aleksey knows about next version.
maxbishup , you shouldn't LIE like that to people. I KNOW what will be in the next update and will prove it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See, I know what is going to happen and so do you. For SHAME that you would say that others don't know. :)

Just a thought.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup , you shouldn't LIE like that to people. I KNOW what will be in the next update and will prove it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See, I know what is going to happen and so do you. For SHAME that you would say that others don't know. :)

Just a thought.
Haha, I think your right. Basically, if you played original, you know what's coming next.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I'm sorry to hear this, you are a big help, to a lot of fans. I hope all is well with you. Take care.
You are the king and the most important person here. I am sure that you will keep doing your great work. I'm busy elsewhere and won't have time. But I will play every update and have now become a $ 30 patron of Aleksey. Maybe you like one of the games I support. I spend most of the time with "Room for rent".
Screenshot_7.png

Reactions: armion82
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes