3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 836158
I don't see the crash bug when kissing Lisa in the morning on that list. Initially I found that I could just hit ignore when I did that and the game would continue but eventually it became unrecoverable and would crash to desktop with no option to ignore. So the only option was to never kiss Lisa in the morning again.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope that we can avoid Eric getting with Kira, because this image is a perfect set up for a blackmail, so I really hope we can stop him from getting anywhere near Kira and the sisters, since we can't stop him getting Ann, if we are forced to see him getting with Kira even in the warpath it will be a hard pass for me.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
i'm hoping that with the Eric as a friend route, still get Ann blindfolded and maybe giving Max a blowjob without her knowing and if Max recorded it he could then use it against Eric to get rid of him

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I really hope that we can avoid Eric getting with Kira, because this image is a perfect set up for a blackmail, so I really hope we can stop him from getting anywhere near Kira and the sisters, since we can't stop him getting Ann, if we are forced to see him getting with Kira even in the warpath it will be a hard pass for me.
If I remember correctly it was either very difficult or actually impossible to avoid Eric getting some from Kira before you could get rid of him in the original game. He had a scene in the lounge that I think might be unavoidable. So unless this version is going to add an even faster means of disposing of him you'll probably have to chalk it up to inevitability like his scenes with Anne. It was definitely possible to avoid him getting anywhere with Alice or Lisa though if you were careful. It basically required foreknowledge of how events play out though and purposely not progressing as far as you could with Lisa until after he's gone.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
If I remember correctly it was either very difficult or actually impossible to avoid Eric getting some from Kira before you could get rid of him in the original game. He had a scene in the lounge that I think might be unavoidable. So unless this version is going to add an even faster means of disposing of him you'll probably have to chalk it up to inevitability like his scenes with Anne. It was definitely possible to avoid him getting anywhere with Alice or Lisa though if you were careful. It basically required foreknowledge of how events play out though and purposely not progressing as far as you could with Lisa until after he's gone.
I think it was posible to avoid Eric getting anything sexual from Kira in the original, but I might be wrong. And Kira is different than Ann, with Ann we got no choice to do anything with her before she gets with Eric, so even if I don't like it I can get behind the idea of "stealing" her later. But if Eric gets with Kira in any of the warpaths and you can't avoid it, it will be a dick move, since we are having something with Kira at that moment, if Eric gets his hands on Kira it will be NTR, so I'm not ok with forced NTR or kinks in general, so I will not chalk it up to inevitability.

I'm not saying that it will be the case here, just that if it happens and you can't avoid it being in the warpath, then I will stop playing. In the ally path they can get what they want and just watch Eric fucking around if that's their kink, I just don't want to see Eric getting with any girl in the warpath, I have suffered him enought in the original and I can't stand him.

• Angry
Reactions: Juninpachi

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think it was posible to avoid Eric getting anything sexual from Kira in the original, but I might be wrong. And Kira is different than Ann, with Ann we got no choice to do anything with her before she gets with Eric, so even if I don't like it I can get behind the idea of "stealing" her later. But if Eric gets with Kira in any of the warpaths and you can't avoid it, it will be a dick move, since we are having something with Kira at that moment, if Eric gets his hands on Kira it will be NTR, so I'm not ok with forced NTR or kinks in general, so I will not chalk it up to inevitability.

I'm not saying that it will be the case here, just that if it happens and you can't avoid it being in the warpath, then I will stop playing. In the ally path they can get what they want and just watch Eric fucking around if that's their kink, I just don't want to see Eric getting with any girl in the warpath, I have suffered him enought in the original and I can't stand him.
I could be wrong as well. I haven't played the original in a LONG time, but I thought both of the paths that let you get rid of Eric were triggered by the scene with him fucking Kira in the lounge. I always did one of them as soon as possible but I think he always got to fuck Kira at least once first. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I missed a step somewhere though. Regardless, this version could have a path where that's not a requirement even if he plans to more fully develop the NTR path as well. I have no interest in that path but I don't mind it being there if it's avoidable.

Reactions: Mayonesa
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes