3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

bm1111

Sep 26, 2020
Here's what I did, but that's no guarantee it'll help in your cases.

Stopped studying with her completely. Eventually she got her spanking. This forced a small cutscene right after with dialog. I resumed studies but sabotaged her work til she got another spank. Resumed studying and a new option appeared for massage. IIRC.
Well, I just kept sabotaging her and once she got happy, when I persuaded her to show her boobs - she started talking about the massages! Woohoo, this is getting exciting!

I also promised Lisa a hand massage in the mornings of fridays, but there doesn't seem to be an option for that.
...oh, but there is in the evenings

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Definitely whitout tutorial this game sucks and is useless
with tutorials it is not much easier (if we talk about original not renpy)...feel like law student in the library surrounded by several wakthroughs, hint-n-tips, infoposts -> ur head boils -> u cannot process any info at all -> sad. ....this one..i stopped testing... the desire to defeat original game is higher rn!

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I'm shocked that in this version there's yet to be any implementation of jerking off over the little sister when she's sleeping.

zottevos

Jan 5, 2019
Well i tried 5 times the first 18 days of the game but aunt Kira never shows up.

I know it has something to do with certain choices but no one knows exactly which choices.

In the original game theres normally a discussion at the table about the arrival of Kira.i dont know it's the same for this game but if it is can someone say which day they talk about Kira.Thanks.

or if someone has a save just after the arrival it would be apreciated.

ablon

Nov 3, 2018
please help me! how to get out of this step of the favorite aunt's mission: ''i told aunt kira everything about eric. she seems doubt my word, but promissed investigate

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
some replays are bugged, mostly with Lisa, already got 0.3 bugfix

at her shoulder massage sometimes she just vanishes from the scene, other like the hand massage an error occurs every time I try the replay. My save is from last update

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Ok,
But in this way, players only tire and don´t play more.
The only way is make the game more friendly or a good waltrough.
Developers sometime don´t understand, is not for him show how smart is.
A game must be for the players, not for brigth the developers.
Yes, they should provide a hint system or something like that.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
- Once I ratted out Alice for smoking, I never got her smoking again. Does anyone know if ratting out Alice locks the progress? Should I load back and start from there again? It is a BIG chore to do that, since I did that very early in the game
- I encourage Lisa when I can to try with Alex (because I want to have fun with Olivia and her nudist family in the far far future). Will that lock me out of Lisa content?
- I have managed to get only one scene with Lisa looking at Max's dick while somewhere I saw she needs to see it like 3-4 times. It is random when it happens?

All the above, are reasons we need a better WTH.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
We all make mistakes and they were just little things (so you could finish the update). In the meantime Fix 5 has been released, Aleksey is trying to fix all the bugs. In my opinion it was a fantastic update.

Reactions: Grandvisier

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
- Once I ratted out Alice for smoking, I never got her smoking again. Does anyone know if ratting out Alice locks the progress? Should I load back and start from there again? It is a BIG chore to do that, since I did that very early in the game
- I encourage Lisa when I can to try with Alex (because I want to have fun with Olivia and her nudist family in the far far future). Will that lock me out of Lisa content?
- I have managed to get only one scene with Lisa looking at Max's dick while somewhere I saw she needs to see it like 3-4 times. It is random when it happens?

All the above, are reasons we need a better WTH.
You should thank Aleksey that there is a WT at all. In my opinion it is absolutely superfluous, it is much more fun to discover everything on your own.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You should thank Aleksey that there is a WT at all. In my opinion it is absolutely superfluous, it is much more fun to discover everything on your own.
You are free to not use WThroughs. For me, it is not enjoyable with a lacking WT.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes