3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
If you had started by searching this thread: ...
... This can be considered the main reason for a search function.
The search function seems to be "not working" for a lot of people - even hints get repeated, instead of linked to previous versions.
lazyness? handicap? ui-problem on phones? A mystery spanning the entire forum... :unsure:

Reactions: shamsaldin

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What's really annoying is that all the old savegames don't work. All cause script errors.

• Haha
Reactions: keer

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
I don't know how anyone has the patience for this game... the grind is insane, the confusion on how to reach objectives (after the obvious initial stuff) is melting my brain, and it seems impossible to get any sexual content for the protagonist. After far FAR too long, the best i have achieved is the scene with Alice after the 2 chocolates. I am big sad. Even with the cheat mod i can't deal anymore

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't know how anyone has the patience for this game... the grind is insane, the confusion on how to reach objectives (after the obvious initial stuff) is melting my brain, and it seems impossible to get any sexual content for the protagonist. After far FAR too long, the best i have achieved is the scene with Alice after the 2 chocolates. I am big sad. Even with the cheat mod i can't deal anymore
In my opinion the game is much easier to play than the original BB (and the original had perfect difficulty level). I can't understand why someone would use cheats or mods for such a game (this reduces the fun significantly). I thought that the new game is already a bit too easy. It is the reason why I love to play such games. Anyone who needs it can use cheats of course, but I can't understand how it can be fun.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
0.05.0.01 Fix - to put into <>/game folder ? (the one with BBAS cheat file as well)
looks like everything is working....but just started

Reactions: master110

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i gave up on original BB moments ago :] tripple hardcore difficulty
/btw, does this new version require walkthrough ? o_o as it is not attached i assume (and hope) that it doesnot

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Here is another fix.
Fix 0.05.03. Fixed another bug in the translation of kisses with Lisa.
is it something must have? or just language related?

does the game have any issues with inventory items...like first web design book ... i cannot use it... i can target it t ...but cannot click to read or grab to move somewhere ...

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
is it something must have? or just language related?

does the game have any issues with inventory items...like first web design book ... i cannot use it... i can target it t ...but cannot click to read or grab to move somewhere ...
Bugfixes are always necessary. I don't start a new version of this game until they reach five. ;)

The game has no problems with the inventory items.
The use of a book is that you can read it and gain the knowledge it contains, but not through invertory.
You don't need to catch or carry anything. What you have in your inventory is always with you and you can use it at the right moment. Mount a camera, for example, or give your sister cigarettes.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes