3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Cancelling my Patreon support to suport another one who is more capable or is more serious in his work.
Waiting almost 3 months to get so little content in a version where new bugs have popped (kira dosen't even show up anymore) is not acceptable when you ask 20 or 30$ a month.

Fuck this, it's my turn to leech on those who pay for it now.

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
BBAS Extra\BBAS Extra\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.00-pc\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.00-pc\renpy\common

go to 00console (file RPY)
find this
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True
=False -> =True
Thanks, now the consol work, but yet, the help with money, dont work at all. i put in money=9999 , but it dont give me anything

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
About Alice and smoking, I ratted her out. Since then, I've never caught her smoking. Did I do something wrong? Should I replay all the way from there?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think that it will only continue in the next update, with blog. Alice gets (probably) breasts free underwear (that's how it was in the original BB). At the moment Alice has only the white underwear (standard) and the one she got from Max) View attachment 833301
Okay. Then Dev should've marked it as "You completed this opportunity for this update". Since there was nothing of that sort written under that opportunity, i thought i could get the sexy lingerie somehow and was still trying to grind the fuck out of it!

Reactions: legolasbaler

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I go this problem too, i can't progress any further, same as "Favourite Aunt", i bought the camera but i can't continue the quest, there is no dialogue...
Lukumoide says we finished the update, even though that opportunity shows it's still pending.

maze59077

Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone .. wanted to ask how to edit the Renpy files to build my own translation .. :) a short tutorial will be nice

Klavdivs

Jan 3, 2018
Unfortunately it's a sandbox and a time trigger event system is followed, so making WT mod is difficult
Ok,
But in this way, players only tire and don´t play more.
The only way is make the game more friendly or a good waltrough.
Developers sometime don´t understand, is not for him show how smart is.
A game must be for the players, not for brigth the developers.

Reactions: zzrgg and Manifold

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Is it possible to fix the android version ? The 0.05.0.01 Fix download doesn't work under android. It's annoying...

XBlank1

Dec 9, 2018
Moust of the unticipated seens show up as errors and story proggression issss Jussssttttt SOO SLOW.. Uptade 1.10.01000 unticipated.

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
Ok,
But in this way, players only tire and don´t play more.
The only way is make the game more friendly or a good waltrough.
Developers sometime don´t understand, is not for him show how smart is.
A game must be for the players, not for brigth the developers.
that is actually what is happening to me now whenever I play this game... downloaded update yesterday and same, no new content, trying different times, everything. I'm advanced adventures player for decades, even hard ones I solved without walkthrough. But in this game is no obvious logic, everything is random and connected to time. No help, no clues, no WT or WTmod.
I love the girls, the game, but stopped to play, because I cannot progress and its frustrating and makes me to hate the game and get angry ripping my hair instead having nice time playing. I was about now to search some full save so at least I will see the scenes I missed and then I will delete it... pity. Only I get now is just spider, smoke, punishments, peeking in bathroom and sex with eric and some more and thats it, helping with homework does not progress anywhere too.

I can see many greyed out blur scenes in Memories with progress that far, that it looks like I'm playing totally different game or locked demo.

Aug 9, 2018
I keep getting this error occurring at the end of the day, causing the program to crash out.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 34, in <module>
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 632, in ChoiceClothes
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 705, in GetDressNps
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetCur'

Loading autosaves from several days back causes it to crash instantly.

Reactions: anuragj2486

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
that is actually what is happening to me now whenever I play this game... downloaded update yesterday and same, no new content, trying different times, everything. I'm advanced adventures player for decades, even hard ones I solved without walkthrough. But in this game is no obvious logic, everything is random and connected to time. No help, no clues, no WT or WTmod.
I love the girls, the game, but stopped to play, because I cannot progress and its frustrating and makes me to hate the game and get angry ripping my hair instead having nice time playing. I was about now to search some full save so at least I will see the scenes I missed and then I will delete it... pity. Only I get now is just spider, smoke, punishments, peeking in bathroom and sex with eric and some more and thats it, helping with homework does not progress anywhere too.

I can see many greyed out blur scenes in Memories with progress that far, that it looks like I'm playing totally different game or locked demo.
Yep, I think an ingame walkthrough, copied in all honesty from DS' detailed step-by step indications given in his own opportunity panels in Glamour, and duly updated, with the message "attention: end of update" for every single opportunity, branched or not, is the dev's number one priority (with the bug fixing), or he'll be losing more supporters. Also an official, detailed, chaptered walkthrough posted on patreon, like for Glamour.

Message to anyone in contact with Aleksey90 on Patreon...

Reactions: Klavdivs
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes