3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
0011 the66 DarkAssassin I hereby call for the help of Android Overlords. The official 0.05.0.00 port is full of bugs, the fixes have been released but unfortunately not for Android! We normal Android-ians can't do any workarounds and make it work either. It'd be of great help, if one of you step in and help out the Android playerbase. Thanks in advance.

Bug fix No 3

Encelo

Sep 9, 2017
it seems impossibile form me to progress in the Mentor opportunity. It says that before you teach, you need to learn something yourself. But no book in the online store, no dialog options with Lisa, no kissing or massages, nothing. Any tips?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
it seems impossibile form me to progress in the Mentor opportunity. It says that before you teach, you need to learn something yourself. But no book in the online store, no dialog options with Lisa, no kissing or massages, nothing. Any tips?
See Kira in living room, at 3am.

Jul 13, 2020
lisa is complete but no kiss event about blog i abandoned beacouse is no point i tried to many times and nothing,please take a look maybe i did something wrong and i don t know..

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
For those who are waiting for android fix

This trick may help

Just create a folder game in files folder under android data and put patch files in it
Screenshot_2020-09-28-00-59-22-63_846b44643ec609f507828878741e1f9a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: master110

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
Definitely whitout tutorial this game sucks and is useless
i love how this games be like: we are going to do something clever we gonna make him use his head without offering a walkthrough and we are going to make it hard and unskipable
i'm going to use something alright but it won't be my head and no thinking required

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
The new outfit for the photoshoot triggered the dialog for Kira so that one session could be completed. It still remains that if you exhaust that photoshoot dialog before having a camera, then the opportunity to complete is forever gone.

bm1111

Sep 26, 2020
Lisa showed me 1 boobie a few times already. She also warned me twice that if her grades don't go up that she won't talk to me.
What do I do? Do I keep making mistakes or continue to see some boob action hoping it'll finally trigger massage thingy?
edit to add: I am running the latest 0.05.0.03 patch

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2020
Lisa showed me 1 boobie a few times already. She also warned me twice that if her grades don't go up that she won't talk to me.
What do I do? Do I keep making mistakes or continue to see some boob action hoping it'll finally trigger massage thingy?
i am in exactly same point and don t know what to do..i shared my save hope somebody will take a look and tell what to do....

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
edit to add: I am running the latest 0.05.0.03 patch
i am in exactly same point and don t know what to do..i shared my save hope somebody will take a look and tell what to do....
Here's what I did, but that's no guarantee it'll help in your cases.

Stopped studying with her completely. Eventually she got her spanking. This forced a small cutscene right after with dialog. I resumed studies but sabotaged her work til she got another spank. Resumed studying and a new option appeared for massage. IIRC.

Reactions: bm1111
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes