3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Well i tried 5 times the first 18 days of the game but aunt Kira never shows up.

I know it has something to do with certain choices but no one knows exactly which choices.

In the original game theres normally a discussion at the table about the arrival of Kira.i dont know it's the same for this game but if it is can someone say which day they talk about Kira.Thanks.

or if someone has a save just after the arrival it would be apreciated.
I started a new game, trying to figure out a way to end that fucking Party girl opportunity (yep, still on that)...

...And this time, boom! the BB website doesn't work! I set it up, it's there in front of me, but it's not earning any money (still at $0 after a week), and when I get to that Thursday where I need to borrow some money on that fast loan thing, to buy the dresses before Eric, Max says "oh wait, I have no projects, that means I can't borrow money!"

That means the game this time doesn't recognise my site, even if it's there, in front of my eyes, and I paid the $100 to set it up.

I have a feeling that every new game you start some new unexpected shit fucks it up.

Those on this thread who did manage to play their games with the 0.05 bugfixes without any problems are simply very, very lucky.

Huge mess. Needs to be fixed. Otherwise a good, promising game, which deserves a much better job coding-wise.

Jul 13, 2020
day 95 and nothing happend no lisa triggered no blog more sexy outfit no n9thing......can somebody help me or can give me a save with this two oportunities allready triggered

zottevos

Jan 5, 2019
I started a new game, trying to figure out a way to end that fucking Party girl opportunity (yep, still on that)...

...And this time, boom! the BB website doesn't work! I set it up, it's there in front of me, but it's not earning any money (still at $0 after a week), and when I get to that Thursday where I need to borrow some money on that fast loan thing, to buy the dresses before Eric, Max says "oh wait, I have no projects, that means I can't borrow money!"

That means the game this time doesn't recognise my site, even if it's there, in front of my eyes, and I paid the $100 to set it up.

I have a feeling that every new game you start some new unexpected shit fucks it up.

Those on this thread who did manage to play their games with the 0.05 bugfixes without any problems are simply very, very lucky.

Huge mess. Needs to be fixed. Otherwise a good, promising game, which deserves a much better job coding-wise.
Absolutely agree wih you.

I think that the new images are really good and i don't mind the little grind but when you have to grind over and over again just to get stuck in a neverending loop it becomes unplayable for me.

Reactions: Manifold

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
maxbishup
Do you have the v0.04 update also - trying to find all the updates - so the OP can be fixed.
Bit lost to be honest.
Not sure what is needed or where to find them?
Thx

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone please tell me if I telling on Alice the first time you find her smoking locks you out of the opportunity?

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
So, I've waited until the patches were there before fulling playing. And I think I got most of it. 2 exceptions though:

- the 2nd Lisa event is still not happening. Lisa kissing works fine, but when she wakes up Max when he's got a hardon she never stays.
- the changelog says "can decide what Alice wears when she's asleep (after you buy her a set of underwear)" I've bought the underwear but I don't have an option in the character menu.

Is there some other trigger that I'm missing for those 2 events?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes