3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

sadsafdsadf

Oct 14, 2020
What to do about this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1584, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1584, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история 0.05.0.03
Tue Oct 13 23:59:03 2020

Kamal7X

Sep 29, 2020
List of bugs in new update on PATREON, best to wait for bugfix update as you will likely have to start over. Aleksey said they are working on it.

- some images are missing;

- added information in opportunities that you can't go any further;

- added the ability to "make a little noise" so that you are definitely noticed when peeking in the shower;

- errors in the texts;

- mistakes in changing Eric's clothes;

- error with placing cigarettes;

- error with the third sweet gift dialog.

Still being corrected:

- the problem with buying the cream if it is almost over;

- error in branching options with Lisa's lessons (+ creating a scheme for you);

- error with repayment of the loan.
When will bugfix update be released? If anyone has info.

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I have played this game then tryed the orginal one I have to say this one is better. i hope he make some random events in the game like while u take a shower u discover lisa peeping on u or someone open the door and acts surprised or join u . and I hope the mistakes of the orginal like u play skip some speech."ALICE why the gloomy face in orginal * will not lead to Eric events or batter yet make the eric event a chain *if I rollback the event and authority will not increase "
e

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
I have 2 thinks. First: There is no sex scene/Vaginal sex with the main character and a girl but still the tag "Vaginal sex" and second: There is nothing animated.

jjarr

May 9, 2017
Hello. Is Anybody knows what I should to do for progress of this quest?
1602763565334.png

And what I should to do to get this picture?

1602763703962.png

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I was a $5 Patreon of DS for Glamour until this month as well because there was too much of DS' version of Max with his smug face in there, even in the female MC storyline.

But when I play BB Another Story, I don't feel that way about Max in this game. This is a different Max, you can see that Aleksey90 is giving him a better character, he's kinder and less of a creep.

Just compare the additional opportunities where he's giving Alice and Lisa sweets, the text makes it clear that he doesn't just do this for his gain only, he's actually trying to make the girls happy or the kissing lessons etc to Max in Glamour where the atmosphere is totally different in my opinion.

Reactions: starlord99 and lofi
Oct 15, 2020
Will we be able to kick Eric out in the next version? Because until he is gone we won't be able to get into the real part of the game, the incest with all the family members not only the slut aunt.

Also for a guy who said that he doesn't like NTR or Eric, the dev is spending a lot of time in him, almost all, if not all, the animations in the game are for Eric and he isn't even the MC, that must tell you something, if I as a dev/writer/whatever don't lie something or someone I don't spend that much resources in it, but well he must know better I guess, since he is doing a game and all that and I'm not.

I really hope that when we kick Eric, we are given options about the relationship with Ann, because I don't want a romantic relationship with someone who chose to be with Eric, I don't want his sloppy seconds, but a dom/sub relationship with her where we dominate her and is our "pet" is something I will go for.

Reactions: Milflover68
Sep 10, 2017
Error at lisa's kissing lesson.
:
While processing text tag {/i} in u'{{i}Gently touch her breasts{/i} {color=[_kiss.cool]}(Kisses. Chance: [_kiss.vis]){/color}'.:
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well I think if I hated the MC I'd stop playing, but this is not Glamour. I don't like Eric but he's not the MC.
Different strokes for different folks.
Max of Glamor is the Max of the original BB (with some differences), becouse the Dev is using his original BB game to make one of the stories (Max story) (and basically the other)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hello. Is Anybody knows what I should to do for progress of this quest?
View attachment 858564

And what I should to do to get this picture?

View attachment 858565
Your through with the top one far now. Bottom one, keep on massaging Alice at night in living room.
Will we be able to kick Eric out in the next version? Because until he is gone we won't be able to get into the real part of the game, the incest with all the family members not only the slut aunt.

Also for a guy who said that he doesn't like NTR or Eric, the dev is spending a lot of time in him, almost all, if not all, the animations in the game are for Eric and he isn't even the MC, that must tell you something, if I as a dev/writer/whatever don't lie something or someone I don't spend that much resources in it, but well he must know better I guess, since he is doing a game and all that and I'm not.

I really hope that when we kick Eric, we are given options about the relationship with Ann, because I don't want a romantic relationship with someone who chose to be with Eric, I don't want his sloppy seconds, but a dom/sub relationship with her where we dominate her and is our "pet" is something I will go for.
Not sure but I think maybe for the "get rid of Eric fast" option.
As for Ann and Max "option", I don't think so. But will be late in the game.(only going by original)
Error at lisa's kissing lesson.
:
While processing text tag {/i} in u'{{i}Gently touch her breasts{/i} {color=[_kiss.cool]}(Kisses. Chance: [_kiss.vis]){/color}'.:
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.
You need to download the game again, make sure you add 06 bugfix. Then restart from the of 05 update.

Reactions: Nameless Ghoul
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes