Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Fully German Translation for Version 0.04.0.08
Unfortunately some texts are missing -- I could not find them anywhere

Version 0.04.0.06: no Changes
Version 0.04.0.08: Translation for Extras an Memorys
Version 0.04.5.03: Update Translations
Version 0.05.0.06: Update Translations
Today I started to play BB AS the German version. There are some lines you missed (see screenshots). I am still at the beginning, so there will probably be some lines that are not translated. Best method is to play through the translated content after the translation. If you use DeepL or Google translator, sometimes it sounds strange or incomprehensible. You can see it while playing through. It is much easier to notice it when you see the image to the text. With your work you help many people who have problems with English.
Screenshot_130.png Screenshot_131.png Screenshot_132.png Screenshot_133.png Screenshot_134.png Screenshot_135.png Screenshot_136.png

Reactions: Speedy1505

Kamal7X

Sep 29, 2020
I'm getting errors when at night either mc sleeps.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/core.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 632, in ChoiceClothes
  File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 705, in GetDressNps
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetCur'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/core.rpyc", line 330, in script call
  File "core/core.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "D:\RenPy\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "D:\RenPy\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/core/core.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 632, in ChoiceClothes
  File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 705, in GetDressNps
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetCur'
I've got the fix v0.05.0.05.... is there still a bug? I kept these fix files in game folder( not initially created). If anyone got latest version of these fix for android, plz provide the link

Should I change the extension of these fixes from .rpa to .rpyc or .rpy?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Why TF Little Black Dress and Red Swimsuit is in online store when I can't gift them, as game warned me not to cheat and buy to gift, and now Eric gifts the same dresses to the girls before mc :cautious:
Why game is warning me? Why can't I just cheat money and buy dresses?
There's no use to buy and gift later if Eric gifts before mc....

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Dear lord, another preview that involves Eric...And here I was thinking Max is the MC, but it seems that this update will be a full Eric one...Sigh I hope that v0.7 is a MC focused one and we will be finally be able to get rid off Eric no matter the path, because the Eric time in the game has been far too much for those that don't want him in the game and have been waiting to kick him out of the game since dev stated long time ago that we will be able to kick him in v0.5, so he needs to go soon, maybe that way the focus will go to the MC again with the previews and all...

About donating, I will consider it when there is no more Eric or NTR in the game, but that time doesn't seems to be soon.
Maybe you should look for another game, after all, with Eric or without Eric everyone will see sex scenes. Maybe Eric's stay in the game will make the gameplay more fun, unless the developer has plans to put in other temporary or permanent characters. I hope there is a bit of NTR in the game even if Eric was kicked out of the house, so the game would not be so monotome and I ended up forgetting, it seems that it is only you who are complaining about NTR and nobody else.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
can't finish Lisa Mentor. i have been kissing her every morning, no sign the book to progress it in the shop. anybody help me out?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Why TF Little Black Dress and Red Swimsuit is in online store when I can't gift them, as game warned me not to cheat and buy to gift, and now Eric gifts the same dresses to the girls before mc :cautious:
From start, buy webcam book, work for Ann, blackmail Alice for smoking. Start webcam and buy one add. Then, take bank loan, buy dress and swimsuit before Eric. Piece of cake.
Is there an update schedule for this game? Whether that be monthly, bimonthly, etc.
There is no date far it. We'll likely get some word by end of the month. Just going by the past, I'll say 15 of Nov.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi
I wrote the reason in Walkthrough.
Read the "Alpha"and "FAQ" sections of Walkthrough to understand why And how to solve it :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Using cheat mode can cause a lot of problems for you in the game. For example, read my next two posts in response to the questions

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
can't finish Lisa Mentor. i have been kissing her every morning, no sign the book to progress it in the shop. anybody help me out?
One of the most important reasons could be the use of cheat mode. Over 90% of those who reported this problem used "cheat mode".

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
so what should i do?
Unfortunately, so far I have not found a way to fix this problem. A solution was found for other problems, but not for this issue.

Copy the game to a new folder without installing cheat mode. Use one of the saves before starting the kissing lesson. Check that you still have the same problem.

Last edited:

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
What if I cheat money before Cyber Bank option appear in Laptop menu?
I cheated money now there's No Cyber Bank option in my Laptop.. I'm on day 87 ....

Did almost all sort of things with Aunt Kira

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What if I cheat money before Cyber Bank option appear in Laptop menu?
I cheated money now there's No Cyber Bank option in my Laptop.. I'm on day 87 ....

Did almost all sort of things with Aunt Kira
I think you need to start over, if you want to fix that opportunity. With no cheat or mod. That are use someone's save.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Try to de-cheat it. ;) Set your money to a low level. When I remember right that worked for me.
No way that can work, he's 87 days in Eric has already bought the items. Mod will continue to cause a problem with the game, DEV will no longer fix mod problems.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes