3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
What if I cheat money before Cyber Bank option appear in Laptop menu?
I cheated money now there's No Cyber Bank option in my Laptop.. I'm on day 87 ....

Did almost all sort of things with Aunt Kira
I wrote in the guide that if you make this mistake, you should start the game from the beginning or before buying both clothes. If you do not do this you will face many problems.
You can also use other players' save files to make it easier.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Guys, i'm not started the game, waiting for "Alpha" mission to kick eric out. Those who are already playing it, When it will be the mission ready approximately?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, i'm not started the game, waiting for "Alpha" mission to kick eric out. Those who are already playing it, When it will be the mission ready approximately?
"Alpha" has started, but you still can't get rid of Eric. Maybe in the next update.

Encelo

Sep 9, 2017
How to trigger the second photo session with Kira? It says I just have to wait but it's been too long.
Also, I read a book should open to be purchased for Lisa after the kissing lessons and I can kiss her regularly now.
Is there a problem with the mod?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm stuck here from many game days but nothing happening after my blog research and conversation with Alice ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing happening here too even 3 game weeks after first photoshoot with Aunt Kira

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm stuck here from many game days but nothing happening after my blog research and conversation with Alice ...

Nothing happening here too even 3 game weeks after first photoshoot with Aunt Kira

for blog:
11.jpg

and for kira:
if you had photoshoot with her You have reached the end of “favorite aunt“Opportunity

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How to trigger the second photo session with Kira? It says I just have to wait but it's been too long.
Also, I read a book should open to be purchased for Lisa after the kissing lessons and I can kiss her regularly now.
Is there a problem with the mod?
There is only one photo in this update. Wait for the next update.
To kiss lesson: Yes, if you can not complete it, it's because you are using cheat mode .
see this: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4383690

Last edited:

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
can anyone help with save file?
I cant buy book for Lisa. there is nothing to buy!

Last edited:

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
There is only one photo in this update. Wait for the next update.
To kiss lesson: Yes, if you can not complete it, it's because you are using cheat mode .
see this: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4383690
Thanks for replying but How to know if I have completed the kissing lessons with Lisa or not, for this version???
Currently I just kiss her n touch her boobs.... and my Mentor opp says "I gave Lisa the book, which will hopefully answer some of her more perverted questions. I'll have to ask her what she thinks.........."

Attention : You've reached the end of this opportunity......

The opportunities which doesn't say Attention yet are......
Who Doesn't take risks.... (caught by Alice peeping on her in bathroom, and gave her chocolates as an apology 3-4 times)
Blog
Favourite Aunt
( completed the first photoshoot)
Alpha
Party Girl
(I gave Alice liquor candy few times before she goes to club n catch her in bathroom drunk at 3 am)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for replying but How to know if I have completed the kissing lessons with Lisa or not, for this version???
Currently I just kiss her n touch her boobs.... and my Mentor opp says "I gave Lisa the book, which will hopefully answer some of her more perverted questions. I'll have to ask her what she thinks.........."

Who Doesn't take risks.... (caught by Alice peeping on her in bathroom, and gave her chocolates as an apology 3-4 times)
Blog
Favourite Aunt
Alpha
Party Girl
(I gave Alice liquor candy few times before she goes to club n catch her in bathroom drunk at 3 am)
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png
Note if you are friend of Eric, Alpha will be different, may not say "you've reached the end". But it's ok, wait for next update.
Do not use cheat mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slytherin͏

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
can anyone help with save file?
I cant buy book for Lisa. there is nothing to buy!
Continue kissing lessons with Kira 3:am, continue giving liqueur sweets to Alice, Friday before she goes out. See her in bathroom at 3:am. Save game before kissing Lisa, make sure she likes it, if not go back and try again. Do this a few times, opportunity to buy book will come.
Do not use cheat mod.
screenshot0006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I finished BB AS German version yesterday. Here are a few small things (I didn't make any more screenshots after that). Here is an example, if a correct sentence sounds funny: Max gives Lisa sweets and says "Ich habe einen Vorschlag für Dich" would be better "Ich habe ein Geschenk für Dich". Alice says "Oh, und zeig mir deine Brüste! ...". You cannot see it when translating, so it is important to test it afterwards. These are things that happen to everyone. You have done a good job and many people (who have problems with English) will thank you.
Fully German Translation for Version 0.04.0.08
Unfortunately some texts are missing -- I could not find them anywhere

Version 0.04.0.06: no Changes
Version 0.04.0.08: Translation for Extras an Memorys
Version 0.04.5.03: Update Translations
Version 0.05.0.06: Update Translations
Screenshot_130.png Screenshot_131.png Screenshot_132.png Screenshot_136.png

Reactions: Speedy1505

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Blog
Favourite Aunt
Alpha
Party Girl
hi

After the photo shoot, you have to wait a while and talk to Kira again. She will tell you that the photos are very good and she wants to do it again. This is the end of this opportunity.

I have already answered you for the blog.

Who didn't take a risk: If you have been caught 4 times by Alice and you have bought sweets and pajamas for these events and given them to her. You have reached the end of the opportunity.

party girl : the next day after going to the bathroom should talk to Alice and promise her something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slytherin͏

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
is there anyone who uses "cheat mode" and can finish the kissing lesson? I want to check something

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
is there anyone who uses "cheat mode" and can finish the kissing lesson? I want to check something
Because so many were written about it, I played with Mod today (I only cheated the money). I finished the whole game in 43 days (Eric's friend path), which is much faster than without. It would have been even faster if I had used the option of immediate delivery. It is possible without any problems if you buy the dress for Alice and the swimsuit for Lisa only on the 9th day (After the credit option has been activated). In my opinion the game is a lot less fun, but you can finish it very quickly. The game is very easy to finish without cheats or mods.
Here my end save (played with Mod). Version 0.05.0.07-pc

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes