3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
You can see it. Liza no longer fits into her red swimsuit. We urgently need to buy her (Lisa) a new swimsuit. I think Olivia's swimsuit will be just right

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You can see it. Liza no longer fits into her red swimsuit. We urgently need to buy her (Lisa) a new swimsuit. I think Olivia's swimsuit will be just right
I totally agree. She needs to be saved from having a white triangle on her butt.
After all she DID mention that one swimsuit was too expensive and the other one was too open and as far as I recall she got the expensive one.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't get this scene...What am i missing? Or does this scene only occur prior to Kiras arrival?
-=Alice and Kira after the club [Saturday / 03:00] (v0.06.0)=-

- If Max didn't give Alice candy liquor before leaving for the club, then the interactions can only be with Kira (stripping, if Kira sucked Max off).
- If Max gave Alice candy liquor before he left for the club, the interactions could be first with Kira (stripping if Kira sucked Max off) and then with Alice.
- If you just walk Kira to the couch and go to Alice in the bathroom, Max will get to the event with Alice at the mirror. If you watch a striptease from Kira, Max won't get to see Alice.
- If you give Alice candy liquor and just walk Kira to the couch, skipping the striptease, then you can go to Alice in the bathroom. !(Then Max will get into an extended event with Alice at the mirror, this will appear in v0.06.5)!. If you watch the striptease from Kira, you can go to Alice in the bathroom and then Max will get to the event with Alice in the bathtub.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The new update deleted my save, so many hours lost.
Shouldn't be the case - except if previously you had a very old version. Around 0.5 they changed the savegame format, which sucked, that made old save files unreadable.

But if it's about a MISSING save game
1. check the game folder of your old version and copy the savegames to the new one
2. At least the current version also keeps a copy of the savegames in Appdata\Roaming\RenPY\BB_AS.
See if your savegames are there.

Reactions: yrban7477
Aug 1, 2017
-=Alice and Kira after the club [Saturday / 03:00] (v0.06.0)=-
If you watch the striptease from Kira, you can go to Alice in the bathroom and then Max will get to the event with Alice in the bathtub.
I did exactly that but all I got was a scene where does a small lick in the bathtub, no suck.

Reactions: Summin

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Only Update 0.06.0.08 + Extra

good luck ;)

Reactions: I-Sin
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes