3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Nah, it looks like "vodka, vodka, vodka, illiteracy." If you write indistinct crap in the window of the original language, then the output (surprise!) will also turn out to be indistinct crap. This is my theory.
Why are you telling me this? This should be addressed to him (spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
well the talk about incest were misplaced, the MC is adopted so it only seems like incest. lisa is a bit older too in order to dispense with that bit of taboo as well. i will see how the rest of the game is, hopefully it isn't 'sanitized' for a wider audience.

• Angry
Reactions: JeffM80

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
well the talk about incest were misplaced, the MC is adopted so it only seems like incest. lisa is a bit older too in order to dispense with that bit of taboo as well. i will see how the rest of the game is, hopefully it isn't 'sanitized' for a wider audience.
General speaking, incest is a term more about moral dependent concept, which defined as sexual relationship between family defined by law, means incest =/= inbreeding. All in all, the term 'incest' was not misplaced.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, could someone share a save for end of 0.06 with everything complete and memories open? War with Eric path pls.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes