3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Set Alice up, then save her from a spanking and read the hint. There are more options now to the spider pranks, one for the shower, one for tanning. At some point you'll get the option to tell her to hide behind you. After that the couch massage will be extended.
My best guess for Lisa is to proceed on her schoolmate storyline.

edit: The arachnophobia opportunity will complete once you played through the 3 new spider prank options.
wait, what are the 3 new spider pranks? and there's a separate prank for bath and shower?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have news for you. Your father already fucks your mother.
So why don't people watch THEM instead of asking for ntr in games? :D

Eric IS integral part of that story. Without him it would be another bang XXX girls game.
I always found him nothing else then annoying. After the Eric storyline I didn't miss him, he wasn't so integral after all.
I never saw Max as "me", I just want to enjoy a fun naughty storyline, that's all. And BIBO always had this wicked sense of humor.
Eric ... he just ruined it most of the time, the game was too serious about him (except when we finally got rid of him).

Shovonahmed

Oct 30, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/core.rpy", line 21, in <module>
  File "game/core/01classes.rpy", line 1437, in upcoming
NameError: global name 'eventslist' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/core.rpyc", line 456, in script call
  File "dialogues/kiratalk.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "dialogues/alicetalk.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "dialogues/lisatalk.rpyc", line 35, in script call
  File "dialogues/anntalk.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "dialogues/lisatalk.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "dialogues/alicetalk.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "dialogues/lisatalk.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "core/core.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/core.rpy", line 21, in <module>
  File "game/core/01classes.rpy", line 1437, in upcoming
NameError: global name 'eventslist' is not defined

• Angry
Reactions: keer

Lindsay

May 25, 2017
Hey you all... can someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong - I can get to the point with new content nether with Alice or Lisa... with Alice this dipshit MC tells that he needs to do massage at TV without candy... for the fucking 3 game weeks in a row every night I did that fn massage and take her out of candy like a fucking addict, first with 2 candy, next week with only one, and the last without any - and he still tells that he can try it without candy (and btw every day I planted the spider at the pool) - I still can't get new scenes with her at the pool... as for Lisa - she just doesn't want to watch the movie with mc anymore - after helping her with homework she goes straight to bed.. anyone can help here?
for lisa you have to catch her in the sower and make a sound then it auto triggers, still working on the spider events.

Reactions: Pica-bu

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I have news for you. Your father already fucks your mother. And ultimate pill. You were product of being cucked by your own father. We are talking here about incest. Eric is normal guy here and you as son shouldn't even try to have a thing with your sisters and mother.

It is always hilarious to me reading moans of kids who can't handle that they are not actually MC and "their" girls are getting fucked by someone else. Like what is up with that ? You can play rape games where goblins fuck your mc and don't have issue with that but can't handle a little competition.

Eric is great guy. He gives you money and gives you way to do also something.

Eric IS integral part of that story. Without him it would be another bang XXX girls game.

The big problem with Eric, isn't that he's there. It's that, in all honesty, any interaction with him (whether mom, or mc) is just all over the place writing wise. There's points that just don't make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

For example, within about a week of meeting this guy, the mom is getting ready to marry the guy. While sure, that can happen, the way it's written is like the mother is dumb as a sack of bricks. Like whatever rational thought she had went right out the window the moment she looked at the guy. Which is weird, because in every other interaction she comes across as being highly intelligent and thoughtful. Yet with Eric, it's almost like he's shoe-horned into the story.

Another problem with him, is he and the MC don't start on the same level. In fact, due to the overall grindy nature of the game, it is very difficult to actually make progress with the mother. Almost anything the player does is automatically countered by Eric... by him just being "Eric". He's some 'mister perfect' while the MC is "can't do anything right".

That brings me to another point. The way the other characters treat the MC (and yes, this is a writing issue again) when he dares be the voice of reason, is horrendous. You would reasonably expect, and see in well written stories, someone who is presented with this guy suddenly coming into the picture and the mother going from smart to "dumb as a sack of bricks" because of this guy, go "wait a minute... aren't you moving a bit fast there"? Yet it's only the MC that picks up on something being wrong here, and everyone else is like "hurr durr, MC is idiot, he's jealous, Mom needs to marry this guy she just met and knows nothing about."

Sorry, the guy just really doesn't fit with the story as it is. There's no voice of reason (since the MC just gets shot down), nothing the MC can really do for quite some time to deal with the guy, and anything the MC does manage to do, has no real effect. You're just as likely to get a result by not even doing a damn thing around the guy, as if you actually try.

The character's writing just needs a good bit of work. Whether that's toning back the reactions the characters have to the mom moving so fast, making Eric take longer to get his hooks in the mother, or making the MC's protests carry at least some measure of weight; in the end unless something changes, you're going to find that a lot of people are just going to get pissed and say 'fuck it' and delete the game. It's no fun to play a game, regardless of what it's about, if you feel like your character can't make any difference in the story regardless of what they try.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
for lisa you have to catch her in the sower and make a sound then it auto triggers, still working on the spider events.
Yea thanks dude, I remembered how to make Lisa watch a movie with Max. But I still can't trigger the event when MC tells Alice to "hide behind him" at the pool with spider... can't seem to trigger it:cautious:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I always found him nothing else then annoying. After the Eric storyline I didn't miss him, he wasn't so integral after all.
I never saw Max as "me", I just want to enjoy a fun naughty storyline, that's all. And BIBO always had this wicked sense of humor.
Eric ... he just ruined it most of the time, the game was too serious about him (except when we finally got rid of him).
Well if you find Eric annoying just play the original, i don't see how people can't comprehend that XD You can get rid of him pretty quickly there

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Set Alice up, then save her from a spanking and read the hint. There are more options now to the spider pranks, one for the shower, one for tanning. At some point you'll get the option to tell her to hide behind you. After that the couch massage will be extended.
My best guess for Lisa is to proceed on her schoolmate storyline.

edit: The arachnophobia opportunity will complete once you played through the 3 new spider prank options.
thanks! the only opportunity I have left open is "sticks and carrots", horror movies with Lisa. anyone knows how to close this, it seems I am missing the final step.. thanks

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
For example, within about a week of meeting this guy, the mom is getting ready to marry the guy. While sure, that can happen, the way it's written is like the mother is dumb as a sack of bricks.
Hello did you play the same game as i did ? The whole family is fucking retarded. And it is not unrealistic in itself that they are dumb as truck of bricks. I've seen my own share through life even worse idiot families that only thing keeping them from starvation was either pure luck or government. I mean like chick with 12 kids from 7 different fathers and half of children having severe issues with health because she just couldn't fucking stop drinking and smoking while being pregnant and who knows what too.

You can't have realistic incest in which family is inteligent.

The reason why people like it IS because they are retarded. Whole family is fucked up so you just watch what those retards will come up with.

Another problem with him, is he and the MC don't start on the same level.
Duh. You are son and he is hot rich boyfriend to mc mom who is old and want dick. I have news for you. You and your father also don't start on same level and he gets to fuck your mom daily while you can only masturbate to it haha.

Frankly speaking Eric is model boyfriend to Ann. Way above her means. If how rich chick comes to you and profess love you wouldn't go for marriage ? ofcourze you would.

And don't start me with "But he goes for daughters" when you go for them as brother yourself.

In fact, due to the overall grindy nature of the game, it is very difficult to actually make progress with the mother. Almost anything the player does is automatically countered by Eric... by him just being "Eric". He's some 'mister perfect' while the MC is "can't do anything right".
Well yeah. Grinding is a bit of a problem in this version but it is either way huge improvement over original game grinding which was just ludicrous.

As for Eric countering. It wouldn't be competition if he would just lie down and did nothing.

That brings me to another point. The way the other characters treat the MC (and yes, this is a writing issue again) when he dares be the voice of reason, is horrendous.
Welcome to retarded family. Especially when we talk about MC who doesn't do shit and actually nudges girls themselves to do crazy shit.

Remember that most of what Eric does to girls is caused by MC actions himself.

Sorry, the guy just really doesn't fit with the story as it is.
You can't have this story without him. There is Glamour by other developer and it feels completely different due to lack of him. It is just another bang XXX chicks game.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I have some problem with massage ann's shoulders
I have watched the movie twice and I can't go ahead...

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I have some problem with massage ann's shoulders
I have watched the movie twice and I can't go ahead...
Ann content is not in the game yet as far as i know.

Developer now works on bringing game up to original game story:

- currently he works on Olivia content which will be released shortly
- then Ann if i read it right (previously Ann and Olivia was to be 0.7 but he divided into 0.6.5 olivia and 0.7 ann
- more Eric stuff with 0.7
- then probably Alice girfriend
- then probably some extra characters
- then probably post Eric events which would mark content completion with original game
- then his original content or expanding previous themes like he does with every event.

Honestly the rest like Olivia mother, health checkup were pretty random nothing in original game frankly speaking i would mind if this dev would rather move resources to different things.

Reactions: omocik

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
The big problem with Eric, isn't that he's there. It's that, in all honesty, any interaction with him (whether mom, or mc) is just all over the place writing wise. There's points that just don't make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

For example, within about a week of meeting this guy, the mom is getting ready to marry the guy. While sure, that can happen, the way it's written is like the mother is dumb as a sack of bricks. Like whatever rational thought she had went right out the window the moment she looked at the guy. Which is weird, because in every other interaction she comes across as being highly intelligent and thoughtful. Yet with Eric, it's almost like he's shoe-horned into the story.

Another problem with him, is he and the MC don't start on the same level. In fact, due to the overall grindy nature of the game, it is very difficult to actually make progress with the mother. Almost anything the player does is automatically countered by Eric... by him just being "Eric". He's some 'mister perfect' while the MC is "can't do anything right".

That brings me to another point. The way the other characters treat the MC (and yes, this is a writing issue again) when he dares be the voice of reason, is horrendous. You would reasonably expect, and see in well written stories, someone who is presented with this guy suddenly coming into the picture and the mother going from smart to "dumb as a sack of bricks" because of this guy, go "wait a minute... aren't you moving a bit fast there"? Yet it's only the MC that picks up on something being wrong here, and everyone else is like "hurr durr, MC is idiot, he's jealous, Mom needs to marry this guy she just met and knows nothing about."

Sorry, the guy just really doesn't fit with the story as it is. There's no voice of reason (since the MC just gets shot down), nothing the MC can really do for quite some time to deal with the guy, and anything the MC does manage to do, has no real effect. You're just as likely to get a result by not even doing a damn thing around the guy, as if you actually try.

The character's writing just needs a good bit of work. Whether that's toning back the reactions the characters have to the mom moving so fast, making Eric take longer to get his hooks in the mother, or making the MC's protests carry at least some measure of weight; in the end unless something changes, you're going to find that a lot of people are just going to get pissed and say 'fuck it' and delete the game. It's no fun to play a game, regardless of what it's about, if you feel like your character can't make any difference in the story regardless of what they try.
i always saw Eric as a fun break from the tedious grind of the game, and a great opportunity for extra sex scenes that the MC is nowhere near(sex with Ann).
In the original BB you also had the "evil path" of getting to interact with Ann without her knowledge, and cooperating with Eric to share the girls of the house. But of course DS fucked that up and inexplicably turned the path into a dead end.
In this game, we get to see the sex education for Lisa, through a telescope camera, that i never understood (if you make the effort to make a render, why not make it full size instead of thumbnail size?) and that is again an Eric opportunity, much earlier than the MC-Lisa-Ann sex ed we get months down the line, and opens up the Lisa-sex ed path.
Eric also gives an extra layer to Kira, where she turns from the key to all storylines-bulletproof char, to a vulnerable woman that sacrifices herself for the sake of MC.
Sure he's a douchebag con-artist that wants to fuck all the girls in the house, but that' not much different from the MC. is it?

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Eric being annoying to you is literally the point of this character. He is vehicle that forces MC to do weird shit that ultimately end up in MC sleeping with other girls.

A lot of people don't understand that sometimes simple uninvolved elements of story can have profound impact on events.

Like i said if Eric wasn't in game this would be literally just another XXX bang chicks game. I mean there are shitload of those here. And yet there are fans here that loved original game for some reason.

Imho reason why people liked original game and this one is that this game story walks fine line between realistic and unrealistic. Yes family is fucking dumb as ton of bricks but at the same time you can see someone like Ann trying to be strict with kids having her own line of thinking. Kira and you slowly nudging everything and Eric working as catalyst for MC also look realistic to me, yes fucked up but nothing unrealistic.

That fine line here is what shines imho.

XXX bang chucks games don't have that issue because they don't have writing challange in writing story where two hot humans want to fuck each other.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I read on reviews that this game seems very similar to foot of the mountains grind, where you have to choose the correct options several times and manage to do that everywhere to advance story.
Is this true? If so, I would like to thank that guy a lot for the review, something like jamdam!

I hope someone other than perkel666 will answer as well, no offense perkel, but your answers feel biased to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
DS didn't fuck the eric evil path up. The majority of ppl wanted him gone and the majority of the money made clear that they will leave if this dude doesn't vanish out the game. On Patreon they demanded him gone. Not a path to maybe when u play it right to get rid of him. They flat out demanded him getting deleted.

As DS made a poll and the majority voted for Eric to vanish you got back to the old saying. "Money talks, Bullshit walks"

People can like or dislike this Eric topic back in the original or here and discuss it.

But they can not discuss the facts that the majority of patreons (those who ensured that ppl on F95 got a free game) and their money shoved it down DS throats to comply or lose alot of money.

Which leaves us to this game again and the topic about Eric. Which is rather simple for the dev. He makes one way for the MC to get rid of Eric and one for the NTR lovers to keep Eric in the game.

But as the game will progress over time and money will start coming in i can already guarantee you the similar outcome as the old one had. The majority of the money givers will see that to much time ends up on the Eric path that could be used on their favorite path. (Same as the old BB game) And the moment one of them states his opinion on that matter on patreon and the rest follos we can insert the GTA San Andreas meme (Ah shit here we go again)

As i said. Like or dislike it. But unless the majority in here that likes the Eric path go over to patreon and shower the guy with money you will (depending on how long the game is going to be) end up the same way the original BB ended before it got pulled from Patreon Rules team.

In my personal opinion this game has already lost the majority of the old fanbase so i am pretty sure you get both paths till the end. But i could be wrong about that as well. But seeing his patreons atm i highly doubt the old guard from the old game does even play this one ^^
Well ofcourse the patreons have a huge influence on the progress of a game, but a developer with a clear vision can keep all parties happy by simply making 2 paths(like the love -slave path of Four Elements game).
He could keep the Eric corruption-Mc cooperation that would lead to many interesting possibilities, and still make a No-Eric path with minimal effort.
He instead chose to follow the most profitable path(no Eric) short term, that led to him getting disinterested-burned out in the long run and abandoning the game(the patreon shakedown was a lame excuse, look at how many developers have bypassed it with a simple patch).

Giving the fans a voice is always a good marketing strategy, but becoming the bitch of the vocal minority is the worst one.
Everyone Lost in the end.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes