3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
I clicked on Ignore and got into the game. Yes the same error happens to me when I enter the little sister's room.

Do the developers not test their games properly beforehand ?
fyi this dev is a 1st time dev & right now doing this as a hobby.
now yes dev check for bugs but to go back through all code to see would take more time so they release it to there top supports to beta test the vesrsion, so by time its free released to public most all bugs would be fixed(the version out right now is the new beta release version bc a top supporter was kind to release it here to this forum)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
It was the best of the bb clones but right now glamour that carries 2 stories at the same time has much more content, besides that in my opinion the updates of another story take a long time between releases and with very little content, right now dark silver creates a content with more reward, the only bad thing is having to wait 2 updates to have content from bb and not from Kate's story.
The story of Kate is interesting in glamour,Max story is very boring, in this game there is competition from Eric,you see that everyone in here is talking about Eric, others hate him, others want him here,if it weren't for Eric and this game would be boring.
Ιn every game as in the movies there must be a good and a bad.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
fyi on getting rid of eric.
this dev has said there will b a path to get rid of eric.
but i have never seen where dev said soon or this current update .06.5 u would b able to get rid of eric.
it is other people in this forum who said would b able to get rid of eric in this update not the dev.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: omocik

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well mc is not able to give Alice chocolates. Everytime mc tries to give her there is a message I cant give it to her Ill try tomorrow. How to prevent Eric's influence

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
This is another sad story of a game with a huge potential, turning into the failed game it tried to improve upon.
The renders, models and poses are way superior than the original BB, the potential for a better story is there, but after the first few updates, they decided to follow the exact same mistakes of BB.
Endless grind, the retarded "wait a couple of days-week for a new dialogue to unlock" , RnG the hell out of events to make the grind even worse, a vague almost cryptic quest log that leaves the player wondering what to do next, exact copies of the worst dialogues-scenes from BB that make no sense, an empty house-prison that the player has no motivation to wander around(instead of spamming skip time) till the next event..
This has turned into "Big brother - The same shit by a different developer" . And as much as i love the characters of BB, and the concept of the game, it's painful to actually play every update, when you know disappointment is the only guarantee.
RIP

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.5.00 Extra] [Compressed]
Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 337 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you for the speedy compressed upload.
The "Extra.rpa" should be around ~7 mb size, while in the compressed upload it is only 8 kb :unsure:
I believe only the Translation files got packed and left out the game files.

Could you pls upload the extra.rpa separately? Thanks

bbas-comp.jpg

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm getting this error when I click new game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/03variables.rpy", line 119, in <module>
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 50, in checking_clothes
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 171, in setting_clothes_by_conditions
NameError: global name 'poss' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "core/03variables.rpyc", line 110, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/03variables.rpy", line 119, in <module>
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 50, in checking_clothes
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 171, in setting_clothes_by_conditions

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.5.00
Tue May 18 01:32:20 2021
I've tried all the fixes mentioned in this thread, but they don't work.

I did this:

I went to this folder C:\Users\[comp name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS
I renamed the persistent file to something else
I dragged another persistent file some other guy zipped, but it was the same exact file
There are no saves in the games save folder, just another persistent file

The game keeps giving that error when I click new game. I'm on windows 10, fully updated.

Reactions: MausMaus

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck on these
Blog "But the interesting thing was... she hinted I could try looking for something more sexual!"
Mentor "But maybe before you teach, you should learn something for yourself?"
Schoolmate "And, of course, to socialize out of school, which I will bring them close together"
Favorite Aunt "She seems to doubt my words, but promised to investigate"

I'm trying to figure out what to do next but can't seem to find it.

Reactions: ann87ra

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I'm getting this error when I click new game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
I've tried all the fixes mentioned in this thread, but they don't work.
This is due to an issue in the Main game code. It can be only fixed by the Developer as a patch.

I tried to make a fix/patch file, but since it is used under "Start" label, which cannot be defined second time or called again.
(The error occurs as variable is called by other functions before being initialized in the InitPoss label)

Aleksey90 The code should work as per the screenshot. (move the InitPoss call line above Character)

bbas-fix.jpg

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes