3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
It was better to you without him. To me it killed the game and just made it a boring vanilla self insert like so many others. Remove Eric and you remove any point to "game" mechanics in this game. Since it's not like it's some deep story driven game where you work to get one or the other. You seem to have forgotten the original game died btw. Just so happens it was after Eric was removed. Coincidnence? Maybe... maybe not. Who can know in the end :sneaky:
Uh no, the dev stopped because Patreon wasn't allowing anything involving incest anymore. It caused a lot of problems for DS including every dev whose games included incest. Incest games were the most popular those days second only to trainers and with Patreon not allowing incest, many devs either stopped making incest games or made incest patches. It was one and still is one of Patreon's worst decisions ever made.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
stop fucking arguing about Eric...

It's fucking obvious HALF the players wants Eric, because He's fucking important villain that every good fucking story needs.
Half players want simple bedtime story, thus Eric out.

You watched Game of Thrones? Liked Joffrey? No? THAT'S THE POINT OF GOOD VILLAINS.
With Eric shadow over your shoulder you've replayability and consequence, without it's mindless grind (aka biggest sin of games).. for fuck sake.
Have you seen or played Three Kingdoms? You don't need a villain to make a good story. A good plot can already do that.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Exactly! As I stated at one point a couple of months ago, Eric isn't the one that drives Max to have sex with his family. That person would effectively be his aunt Kira who enjoys teasing Max. The real challenge for the rest of the game is to get his family to have sex with Max. Eric is just there for all the NTR people who enjoy seeing their loves ones get fuck by strangers while enjoy getting it rubbed in their faces.

Eric isn't needed.
A story without Eric, at least as was written in the original game, is boring/uninteresting.
Eric exists to create the drama in it, to be the antagonist which the mc has to compete against for the control of his family. Without Eric there is no tension, no stakes. Which is why it was bad, from a story perspective, that he was rid of so unceremoniously from the original game, and in the act killed the story.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
orginal game die becouse of he decide escape it he was doing little small gf upfates like some cafe outside home some small patch he earned well but he bored from game then patreon decide act agaist incent well everyone change landlady etc kind solotion but this crappy dude decide sit on patreon payment but not deliver to them and abondon game
focus his other game which is crap system i hate him even tomrrow i learn im jeff bozos illagmenate child and heritage bilion dollar i wont give him even an dollar several game devoloper deserve reward he isnt.
and his crappy new game gamaour even force people be online connection.
some russian super devoloper nice guys like akabur.some are douche like bb author like.
i didnt play this copy full yet.but problem last 3 year not even add conent as 4 year old few mod as.
some try redone which even after 6 month didnt even catch full story
some had so bad renders
big brother had some potansel bring him higher llvl atention and income

lets return game eric isnt bad.if u dont like him u can ride of him in game.why he is in game becouse of early on only way u have some action with ann.this game was so long time took.so had heavy grinding so if u didnt do house work if u didnt work on your stat if u fail so much u kicked out miltary camp and fail.eric was there some opputinty some path ways too but main reason was mom/ann at trouble for mc.so if u not heavy grinding if u fast forward days u kicked ourt.so u cant do like todays most game visual novels like unseen past option passat 5 m like entire game.not only neeed super heavy grinding lot of events still random.so even had enough stat grinding so badly still u need spend lot times
its bring so many pathway
sisters mom several cafe and olvia some other chicks lot of path way.
even abondoned eric had 3 or more pathways
so game isnt goes only one way one direction has some diffrent options.
so more then eric that heavy grinding slowing down people .otherwise even no so fun eric stry if patreons poll didnt hate it can live.which i remeber well u can hold him at home as cuckold.u took from him manhood.
but that moslty force people more cheat otherwise regular play not super heavy grind u lost fight with him.

i dont wana talk about this game becouse of didnt pla fully so dont know much thing he add and updated where its left 3 year ago orginal game from

so basicly i dont fell any bad felling any author here ton of gameonly dont like darksilver.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
orginal game die becouse of he decide escape it he was doing little small gf upfates like some cafe outside home some small patch he earned well but he bored from game then patreon decide act agaist incent well everyone change landlady etc kind solotion but this crappy dude decide sit on patreon payment but not deliver to them and abondon game
focus his other game which is crap system i hate him even tomrrow i learn im jeff bozos illagmenate child and heritage bilion dollar i wont give him even an dollar several game devoloper deserve reward he isnt.
and his crappy new game gamaour even force people be online connection.
some russian super devoloper nice guys like akabur.some are douche like bb author like.
i didnt play this copy full yet.but problem last 3 year not even add conent as 4 year old few mod as.
some try redone which even after 6 month didnt even catch full story
some had so bad renders
big brother had some potansel bring him higher llvl atention and income

lets return game eric isnt bad.if u dont like him u can ride of him in game.why he is in game becouse of early on only way u have some action with ann.this game was so long time took.so had heavy grinding so if u didnt do house work if u didnt work on your stat if u fail so much u kicked out miltary camp and fail.eric was there some opputinty some path ways too but main reason was mom/ann at trouble for mc.so if u not heavy grinding if u fast forward days u kicked ourt.so u cant do like todays most game visual novels like unseen past option passat 5 m like entire game.not only neeed super heavy grinding lot of events still random.so even had enough stat grinding so badly still u need spend lot times
its bring so many pathway
sisters mom several cafe and olvia some other chicks lot of path way.
even abondoned eric had 3 or more pathways
so game isnt goes only one way one direction has some diffrent options.
so more then eric that heavy grinding slowing down people .otherwise even no so fun eric stry if patreons poll didnt hate it can live.which i remeber well u can hold him at home as cuckold.u took from him manhood.
but that moslty force people more cheat otherwise regular play not super heavy grind u lost fight with him.

i dont wana talk about this game becouse of didnt pla fully so dont know much thing he add and updated where its left 3 year ago orginal game from

so basicly i dont fell any bad felling any author here ton of gameonly dont like darksilver.
Wrong as i already explained why the old game died/got canceled. If you can't stick with the facts don't type anything thank you.
Had nothing to do with DS but with patreons demanding eric to get deleted and in the end patreon forcing him to stop promoting said game on patreon or they ban his account.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Yotsuyu

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
shouldn't be appealing to any of these "ntr" complainers. after eric was removed from the last game instead of being happy they went after kate being with alice. then they complained about kira sleeping in the same room as ann. then darksilver got bored and dropped the game for glamour.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Patreon told DS very aggressive that he either stops promoting, developing or advertising Big Brother or they ban him from Patreon.
I can't help but think that Patreon's reaction came out of the controversy with the RALX game studio that seemed to be creating a near on mirror image of the game. Ralx ended up running into one hell of a problem when it was found they were skirting the patreon rules, and by including a keylogger and malware in their game. Truth be known, RALX's actions has spilled over to other ero-game developers, with Patreon taking a far closer look at them than they previously had.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
jest to make sure did I finish everything in this update or not
lisa
can watch movies with her topless
can massage her boobs
can inter without knocking
alice
spider in the bathroom event
spider in yard event
cunnling in bath after nightclub
footjob without candy in the night
ann buy clothes and help her on yoga
kira
sex in night while watching TV
and Olivia in scane now whole mostly nothing exapt when lisa watch topless 2 beside horror movie
did I miss anything ??

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Shit the last time it raised a huge stink Darksilver had to create the option to get rid of him. originally he was going to always be there. Honestly why make a 1:1 remake of a game when you could do better by listening to its core fanbase and fix the core problems the game had. Eric wasn't neccessary and the original games ability to get rid of him proved that point, as the game was better without his existence.
the concept was nice, to have someone to compete against, if you lose the other can claim it you can coperate or win. After you get ride of him the story became generic and weird like just adding scenes to please the people

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Ok so real question:
I remember there were countless BB spinoffs after it was abandoned and this one seems to have survived the longest but with Glamour finally being 'enjoyable' is there anything in this game that's worth it?

Always up for a rehash if it's at least a fun rehash but if its needless grinding with no payoff there are other options

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Ok so real question:
I remember there were countless BB spinoffs after it was abandoned and this one seems to have survived the longest but with Glamour finally being 'enjoyable' is there anything in this game that's worth it?

Always up for a rehash if it's at least a fun rehash but if its needless grinding with no payoff there are other options
It was the best of the bb clones but right now glamour that carries 2 stories at the same time has much more content, besides that in my opinion the updates of another story take a long time between releases and with very little content, right now dark silver creates a content with more reward, the only bad thing is having to wait 2 updates to have content from bb and not from Kate's story.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys if i download the base game do i need to download this extra file as well? or the base game already have all the content?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes