3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
the original sucks compared with this one, what has been implemented just completely blows the original out of the water. And mods have inconsistent quality, they may have some cool scenes but the game is a frankenstein

aleksey have the understanding of what made the original appealing and what was missing from it
if the original sucks then what does this do?,ds gave a back story on how ann was held against her will when she was younger hence erics power over her or any dominant male.instead ds went with sex film route and what do you think this will include.how can this blow anything anywhere when its not even original-its just a remake.you dont seem to realise when bb came out it was one of best at the time now we have new games with better graphics,better stories,better updates than the original bb hence their support.most of us love bb and would love to see a different story but 17 months in we have blog,punishment,studies ect.you used the term Frankenstein-meaning a force or entity that destroys its creator-not true for ds or the mod creators but here it might be apt-i hope not but i dont see massive support for something that has been done before.:)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are a few broken things like the game going completely bonkers if you want to select a quick- or autosavegame to load.
But apart from that so far it's running quite good.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
theCraven
I don't have Discord and don't want to have it.
I still grew up with Commodore 64 and AMIGA 500 and there quality was delivered ^^

Everyone just wants to make a quick buck.
In the past, games were programmed with love and passion.

I donate money only when quality is delivered.

I hope you can take criticism. ;)

Greetings from Germany

Last edited:

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
don't get the hate the game is a real sucessor with animations, good quality renders and the existing content from the original cant be compared to the same as we have now, the whole ntr and non ntr routes have more content than the original while still the same story when we compare the animations etc.

does glamour have finally animations i think not, atleast not the version i played 1 year ago.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I got tired after 3 hours o so, the game give me an error almost all the time and for some reason I can't continue the quests, I have like 4 unfinished and they don't activate, maybe it has to do with the relationship level but it become really grindy, so i quit until next version or until I get bored and I had nothing else to play.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Go look up the "oedipus complex". It's a very common fantasy, and has been for thousands of years. I mean, the idea of incest being "taboo" has only become common in recent times really, in the past it was mostly considered a fairly normal thing. It's also not that weird, or dangerous. As long as you aren't getting anyone pregnant then it's just consensual sex between adults. The fact that it's considered so taboo, and illegal, is only because of religion.
actually religion is the *opposite* of a reason it's illegal (points to all the incest in the Abrahamic books and Hinduism, and to folks like the Dugger family whose son raped his sisters with no consequences). Concerns about inbreeding are the reason. Yes, risk is minimal even for siblings that first generation. But that risk gets exponentially higher with every successive pairing, and people aren't gonna moderate their fucking like they're the Norwegian Lundehund.

Reactions: Grandvisier

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
So just discovered this game. Played Big Brother back in the day before the dev abandoned it. Is this remake just a rewrite of the original with the same models or is he adding new models, code, outfits or characters(new content) into the game?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a trick to progression on the war path? I'm several months in so far, have bought everything and can't seem to find any way to progress most of the quests.

None of Lisa's Mentor stuff seems to trigger. If I make mistakes on her homework she never gets punished. She's never alone in the shower so I can't give her the bathrobe for barging in on her. None of her stuff with Alex or Olivia works either. It gets as far as her mentioning Olivia doesn't wear panties but it never gives you a choice to suggest how to deal with Alex and never gives an option to persuade Lisa to go without panties either.

I gave Alice the first outfit for her blog and it hints that she wants a more explicit outfit but there's no option to buy one so far after several months worth of spying on her blogging. Maybe it requires the scene that crashes?

Kira's couch and bathroom scenes never progress either. All I can do is spy on her from the step ladder in the bathroom and jerk off with her on the couch.

I didn't have this issue on the previous version. I'm thinking either something is bugged or the grind was MASSIVELY increased in this version.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
In the future, someone's gonna mod the hell out of this game. Eric pisses people off too much.
Shit the last time it raised a huge stink Darksilver had to create the option to get rid of him. originally he was going to always be there. Honestly why make a 1:1 remake of a game when you could do better by listening to its core fanbase and fix the core problems the game had. Eric wasn't neccessary and the original games ability to get rid of him proved that point, as the game was better without his existence.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Shit the last time it raised a huge stink Darksilver had to create the option to get rid of him. originally he was going to always be there. Honestly why make a 1:1 remake of a game when you could do better by listening to its core fanbase and fix the core problems the game had. Eric wasn't neccessary and the original games ability to get rid of him proved that point, as the game was better without his existence.
While i totally agree with that. I still want my bazooka to blast Eric in the face.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Error right from the start.

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "core/03variables.rpyc", line 110, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/03variables.rpy", line 119, in <module>
File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 50, in checking_clothes
File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 171, in setting_clothes_by_conditions
NameError: global name 'poss' is not defined

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
It was better to you without him. To me it killed the game and just made it a boring vanilla self insert like so many others. Remove Eric and you remove any point to "game" mechanics in this game. Since it's not like it's some deep story driven game where you work to get one or the other. You seem to have forgotten the original game died btw. Just so happens it was after Eric was removed. Coincidnence? Maybe... maybe not. Who can know in the end :sneaky:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Eh, depends on one's pov. As soon as I got rid of Eric in the original, I got bored really fast.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes