3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Can you please tell me how this game differs from the original game?
All the CG is different and improved quite a lot, not only in picture quality but poses and quantity also. The Story follows quite the same general structure but in MY opinion, this game does it better, at least up to this point. The pace seems slower and more realistic imo, also Max (the MC) doesn't feel like a soulless pervert. The story still hasn't reached the point of the original game but it will get there eventually. There are however additional events already in this game which where not present in the original game, for example multiple interractions/sec scenes with Kira and I'm sure many more events such as these will be added to this "another story".

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can you please tell me how this game differs from the original game?
Basically it has additional scenes and some gameplay elements like the hidden cams (actually usable, needed for at least one quest line), some new clothing and food options, the option to take loans on the laptop.

But it's far from reaching the same content level as the original had.

What remains the same is people fighting over NTR, if it's ridiculous to want it or not.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
yeah yeah, i was there when it happened. I've been following the game since its first days. You don't have to be a patreon to know what happened since it was all public(and still is in the BB thread).
That doesn't negate my point though.. if he wanted to keep his income and his game he could move to another platform, and the fans would follow.. he had nothing to lose anyway since BB was dead(by force).
Instead he chose not to, lose his income, and transform his fanbase(or so he hoped) to Glamour(plus the server-no pirates attempt). Which puts us back to the 3 scenarios... i won't try to change your opinion, DS has a cult fanbase as much as every popular creator.. so...peace..
Can you please continue your discussion about DS, original BB and Glamour in the... Glamour thread? This here is a different game from a different Dev, which should be the topic here.. no offense

Neva3va

Jun 3, 2018
A bit confused, when i start from my save - the first think i get is Error, can't click - everytime Error.
Brooooken ? or maybe i pressed the wrong button :rolleyes:

Reactions: ProGoD

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
A bit confused, when i start from my save - the first think i get is Error, can't click - everytime Error.
Brooooken ? or maybe i pressed the wrong button :rolleyes:
Try going to the save folders and deleting the persistent files.
You might have one in both the appdata\roaming and in game\saves

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Alice is constantly dissatisfied with the massage. It doesn't matter if Max is giving her a bottom-up or top-down massage.
Feet - Calf - Thigh - Back or Back - Thigh - Calf - Feet. The result is one, Alice is unhappy with the massage
ANGEL_KATE are u sure you answered to the right QUOTE?

any chance you guys will add a new walkthrough for this version?
Is there any walktrough of the 0.06.5?
Thank you!
i'm work on it .
Incest patch?
no need.
what is it?
it's a pacth for the bugs . install it .

Last edited:
Reactions: lofi and jan.spam

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
Alice is constantly dissatisfied with the massage. It doesn't matter if Max is giving her a bottom-up or top-down massage.
Feet - Calf - Thigh - Back or Back - Thigh - Calf - Feet. The result is one, Alice is unhappy with the massage
Try this: calves - shoulders - back - feet

ecksdude

Apr 24, 2020
I'm a little confused. The title page now shows a -01 fix to address some of the crash issues, but the filename on Mega still says -00.

Has the new version not yet been uploaded?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes