3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
When handling multilingual texts, always use unicode text files (save text in unicode, read text as unicode).
Unicode is not a character encoding. You are looking for UTF-8, UTF-16, UCS-2 or others. UTF-8 unicode is completely different from UTF-16 or UCS-2. Telling people to use Unicode in their texts won't help, if they don't know which Unicode character encoding you are referring to.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Unicode is not a character encoding. You are looking for UTF-8, UTF-16, UCS-2 or others. UTF-8 unicode is completely different from UTF-16 or UCS-2. Telling people to use Unicode in their texts won't help, if they don't know which Unicode character encoding you are referring to.
True, I rushed a bit while I was writing. I was thinking UTF-8 and wrote unicode ... 3 times, doh!
Asl Freud or Gates why I did that.

RXdasai

Sep 27, 2020
You better look for another game option, because most games here on the site who decide are the public and not developers. In a while they will start asking for Futa content, they will start asking for bestiality content and then footjob and so on... just as it happened with developer darksilver when he was creating Glamour, a part of his audience was tired of playing with Kate's story and demanded that he create a story that he could play with male MC, he did it, and then his audience got pissed off at silly things, and then he started creating Max's story. That's how it's happening with most games, I don't doubt that 2 or 3 people will show up asking for Futa content or something like that, but I doubt that content is implemented in the game, it would be bizarre. About your challenge you mentioned, this game doesn't have. I realized that people don't like it, I tried to create a little story for it, where Max's relationship with his family was not as loving as this game is, here you see that Alice doesn't mocking of Max, her behavior is strange, most of them accept what Max says, as do Lisa and Ann. So, I didn't understand Max's move to defend the sisters from punishment and then punish them himself. There's no blackmail on Max's part where he demands money or something wicked to do something, which could be a little more useful to lessen game grinding, so this is the Big Brother that many have asked for, where Max has a loving relationship with his sisters and mother in the house, where he gets kisses and hugs and girls easily agree with him to do something he wants, got it? I was writing a little story to give some encouragement, but I saw that no one was interested, so I deleted it. On the Eric issue, it's likely that he won't have as much content as many are imagining, most don't like NTR, so for a developer to know that people don't like NTR and to keep working on it will be a waste of time.
i see and understand what r u saying but didn't dark silver said they changed it to max cause fans demand it cause big brother was banned because of pateron i played glamour from the start kate and the male mc was implanted from the start. as far as this games go i was just suggesting.i like the game and also hope this dosent become just a another harem game.

Reactions: cocavapor6749

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I have a question can i somehow find out which line i'm in
friendship with eric or friendship with eric sneaky?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have a question can i somehow find out which line i'm in
friendship with eric or friendship with eric sneaky?
Go to the character information section and select the Max character. Check your relationship with Eric (see photo)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are on a friendship but you have not informed Eric about Alice working with the computer or you have not given Lisa to Eric to teach her adult thing (you have delayed her for a while), you are on the sneaky path.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i have not yet Alice laptop work or teach Lisa ......
when is that coming?
do I make the decision long before or shortly before the action?
so far i think i had 2 conversations with eric on the veranda and 1 in the bedroom
by me stand friendly, I think I have to start from the beginning

relatiship to erik : for sneaky?

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
i see and understand what r u saying but didn't dark silver said they changed it to max cause fans demand it cause big brother was banned because of pateron i played glamour from the start kate and the male mc was implanted from the start. as far as this games go i was just suggesting.i like the game and also hope this dosent become just a another harem game.
DS made the original at a time when incest was all the rage and started with Eric being like he is in this game. DS didn't put NTR in the tag, so when people played the game they had to have Eric cuck them as they played and were unhappy, while the people who like NTR didn't try his game. as time went on he moved further from NTR (and refused to put an NTR tag or explain that there would be another guy for those who try it to get a heads up). when Patreon came down with its ban rounds against incest many creators changed it from incest to landlord/tenent relationship and some were accepted and some were not. those that were not accepted they got a permanent ban, so DS decided to drop the game that he was getting flak for (the NTR thing) as he wasn't having fun with the game anyway at that point. he decided to move away from the game enough to drop the fans that were there for the situation of the game (straight relationship, male protagonist, incest, etc) with Glamour. many of his supporters really liked BB and so wanted him to keep making it on the side, and they would then support his 'legitimate' work. he refused, and he lost a ton of his supporters (enough to scare him) as the move to get rid of his supporters that liked the work he had been doing worked. he then brought back stuff from his original game in a way that kept Patreon off his back in order to keep the supporters that he was trying to get rid of. since he keeps shifting his game based on what people want people keep badgering him to shift his game for their own fetishes. the NTR and non-NTR camps are pretty divided, so if in this sort of type of game you really need to communicate how it handles such stuff. like always with the free market, communication about what your product is is rather important. you also need a product to sell, and you need to understand your own product.

since this game is a remake of another game i would probably check out the original in order to find out where this game is going. how you define harem depends on if you will consider this to be 'just another harem game.'

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
he then brought back stuff from his original game in a way that kept Patreon off his back in order to keep the supporters that he was trying to get rid of.
He will not get all his supporters back and his move only discouraged further support for any related projects.

Reactions: james steele

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I cant get taking care of your ass to trigger. I have Alice sleeping naked. She's been punished several times. Do I have to defend her? Do I have to tell her she doesnt have to sleep naked before getting her punsiehd?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I cant get taking care of your ass to trigger. I have Alice sleeping naked. She's been punished several times. Do I have to defend her? Do I have to tell her she doesnt have to sleep naked before getting her punsiehd?
Try this in Console:
Code:
alice.flags.defend
Defend Alice: 5 or more times.
It will open up conversation about Spanking being hard.

Set up Alice once again to get Punished.
Now, this should open up the Opportunity.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
.Black Panther. and OnlyFunz So after extensive testing with the game and files I had to delete everything in order to progress the game past that error message, which tells me that something is wrong with how the game loads up pulling in information from files like auto/saves that should have no bearing on a fresh start of the game (Starting from the VERY beginning).

EDIT: That being said that in my other saves (the ones now deleted) I was able to get Alice to give me a bathroom hug and get Lisa topless and now neither of those 2 events will occur no matter what I do in the game.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
.Black Panther. and OnlyFunz So after extensive testing with the game and files I had to delete everything in order to progress the game past that error message, which tells me that something is wrong with how the game loads up pulling in information from files like auto/saves that should have no bearing on a fresh start of the game (Starting from the VERY beginning).

EDIT: That being said that in my other saves (the ones now deleted) I was able to get Alice to give me a bathroom hug and get Lisa topless and now neither of those 2 events will occur no matter what I do in the game.
What you need to understand is that this Game is in Development.
There will be bugs, bug fixes, changes in the way how Game handles Old Saves (persistent files)

Ren'PY engine itself has undergone nearly 5 updates in the past 1 year. We now have a Loading [||||||||||::::::] Progress bar!
There were times in the past (in this game and rest of all the ren'py games), you don't even know how long its gonna take the Game to load or is it going to crash, unless you checked the Task Manager in Windows.

If you have complaints about this game, you need to raise it in the Patreon Site.
In here, we all hope to enjoy the game, and are thankful to the people who share Patreon content to our (community) masses.

uniqz

May 17, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1608, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1642, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1643, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1644, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1645, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1646, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1647, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1649, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1649, in <module>
NameError: name 'displayed_group' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "core/core.rpyc", line 487, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1642, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1643, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1644, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1645, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1646, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1647, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1649, in execute
File "game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpy", line 1649, in <module>
NameError: name 'displayed_group' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.5.07
Sat Jun 5 14:56:26 2021
```
I'm trying to use memories and getting this

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
I'm trying to use memories and getting this
Delete the file "BBAS-CheatMod.rpyc" from Game folder.
The new Fix and Patch has changed alot of things, which the Cheat Mod doesn;t understand yet.
I;m working on the changes and will release the Cheat Mod later.

Kindly use "Spoiler" tag, when posting long messages!

Reactions: nindja123 and groq

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
"Image 'interface poss smoke ep04' not found." when using the new .08 fix in the "Cigarette Smoke" opportunity.

Edit: It seems with the new .08 fix that it puts some opportunities back into the "In Progress" category. I had 16 of the 18 completed before the fix and now I have 14 of 18 completed with "Hidden Cams" (understandable as I only have 1 cam left to install), "Party Girl", "Cigarette Smoke", and "Alpha" (understandable again).

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes