3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes I did use ignore and the game will go on but the couch massage stats don't change allowing for the chain that extends into the Lisa and Kira quests.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Update on the Cheat Mod 1.4: (Coming soon)
(There will be delay of few days; since too many Bug fixes in the Main Game and it is hard to keep updating! :coffee:)
  • "Hints" to start Opportunities that have Not Started yet.
  • In-Progress Opportunity Hints will slowly be updated. (As we already have .Black Panther.'s Walkthrough :love:)
  • "Reset" Opportunities; in-case you have failed it. (For example, "Smoke" opportunity)
  • Characters Screen will be updated to match the new changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheat Mod 1.4 (coming soon)

#Preview 02# Character Screen

BBAS-CM-1_4-5.jpg

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
the game is superb but not playable !!!! my question is if someone happens to play these games without problem and well i don't have the same thing. when is cheat mode available? I'm fed up NOTHING of the new content is unlocked !!!! annoying !!!

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Awesome... can't wait to get this cheat mod...
Hope also work on Android version, I downloaded the Android v0.06.5.06 fix, and the cheat mod of you is working well on it so far.. very useful & I like it very much...
Thank you so much for making such a useful cheat mod!!!
hi can you give me a link for your android mode with cheat because me its not working on pc? thank you in advance

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Did you try "Ignore" option and does it move ahead?

If you're still getting the error, something is wrong with your Game files.
None of the other people are facing the issue after the fix.

Attach your Save file.
I get the poss['Soc']() not defined error when I try to replay the last memory with Lisa as well, when it tries to call
$ poss['SoC'].open(13). So far nothing has worked.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I get the poss['Soc']() not defined error when I try to replay the last memory with Lisa as well, when it tries to call
$ poss['SoC'].open(13). So far nothing has worked.
When you say "Replay", it means the event has already completed. How did it run the first time?
(If you are trying to click thru' the Cheat Mod - It is only for preview Test)

However, check if the latest fix is also applied. Also attach traceback/error log file. (or as a screenshot)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. I was curious if you know/heard anyone discussing the traceback report that I posted yesterday about the fresh start Alice couch message?
Ok deleted both persistent files, started fresh game from the beginning, and I am still getting the exact same error.
I apologize for being too late to answer. I have been very busy lately. I have no idea about the errors you sent at this time. But in other games, sometimes in addition to "persistent" files, I even have to delete the files of automatic saves and then reinstall the game to make the Renp'y game engine work properly.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
.Black Panther.
the walkthrough mention with Alice blog:

After you bought the camera...
Check the Alice room camera between 9 and 10 PM...

Could you check the walkthrough?

I never caught Alice between 9 and 10 pm but at 8 pm. :unsure:

Reactions: Henry73au

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
.Black Panther.
the walkthrough mention with Alice blog:

After you bought the camera...
Check the Alice room camera between 9 and 10 PM...

Could you check the walkthrough?

I never caught Alice between 9 and 10 pm but at 8 pm. :unsure:
The very first time you catch her in front of her laptop (after Kira has come) is between these two hours. After that (and iirc after you buy her the first underwear) she starts her regular programming at 20:00.

RXdasai

Sep 27, 2020
I really like the visuals of the game u in proved this game a lot but what I also hate is that this game is also just a another harem game which I don't mind but the problem is the game is not exciting anymore give max some challenge I like to get more content of Eric give max challenge to level up the excitement. let both run then as enemy who win will get all 3 girls. give this game NTR content if anyone have no problem please don't kill Eric. make this game amazing.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I really like the visuals of the game u in proved this game a lot but what I also hate is that this game is also just a another harem game which I don't mind but the problem is the game is not exciting anymore give max some challenge I like to get more content of Eric give max challenge to level up the excitement. let both run then as enemy who win will get all 3 girls. give this game NTR content if anyone have no problem please don't kill Eric. make this game amazing.
You better look for another game option, because most games here on the site who decide are the public and not developers. In a while they will start asking for Futa content, they will start asking for bestiality content and then footjob and so on... just as it happened with developer darksilver when he was creating Glamour, a part of his audience was tired of playing with Kate's story and demanded that he create a story that he could play with male MC, he did it, and then his audience got pissed off at silly things, and then he started creating Max's story. That's how it's happening with most games, I don't doubt that 2 or 3 people will show up asking for Futa content or something like that, but I doubt that content is implemented in the game, it would be bizarre. About your challenge you mentioned, this game doesn't have. I realized that people don't like it, I tried to create a little story for it, where Max's relationship with his family was not as loving as this game is, here you see that Alice doesn't mocking of Max, her behavior is strange, most of them accept what Max says, as do Lisa and Ann. So, I didn't understand Max's move to defend the sisters from punishment and then punish them himself. There's no blackmail on Max's part where he demands money or something wicked to do something, which could be a little more useful to lessen game grinding, so this is the Big Brother that many have asked for, where Max has a loving relationship with his sisters and mother in the house, where he gets kisses and hugs and girls easily agree with him to do something he wants, got it? I was writing a little story to give some encouragement, but I saw that no one was interested, so I deleted it. On the Eric issue, it's likely that he won't have as much content as many are imagining, most don't like NTR, so for a developer to know that people don't like NTR and to keep working on it will be a waste of time.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Cheat Mod 1.4 (coming very soon)
I know it's frustrating seeing the words "coming :WutFace:soon"

Kindly bear with me until this weekend (Sunday).
I'm analyzing every lines of code to include all Stats that will help you out during Game play.
These Stats play major role in events and Opportunity Hints (which will be updated one by one)

Feel free to discuss about any Stats that you have in mind in the Cheat Mod thread: (I can include it along)
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-3b-onlyfunz.51440/

- Other Character's don't use much data for the current version, so not many changes to expect.
- However, the design format will be changed.

#Preview 03# Character Screen - Lisa & Alice

Lisa's Character page is updated slightly to provide additional details:
BBAS-CM1_4-Prev-Lisa.jpg

Alice's Character page:
BBAS-CM1_4-Prev-Alice.jpg

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Speedy1505,
here is still a mistake or you can not enter Ö there ? Möglichkeiten
View attachment 1224527
I tried using 'ö' and "Ö' as savegame names, so the game DOES understand them.

Which leades to the most likely error source: the file containing the texts was provided to the dev in a locale dependent character set like ANSI or ASCII. When imported, it would replace the special charactrers with the ones on his computer sharing the same index.
Either that or the dev opened the file using a wrong character set.

When handling multilingual texts, always use UTF text files, we usually stick to UTF8. (edit: corrected the term used here. Thanks for the info)

Even better is it to use literals in the first place, espescially if json or xml are used for texts.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes