3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why not? ...
Because they already made sure that Lisa strips down without him being involved and because according to the conversations he already turned out to be a dumbass. In the original story that took way longer and once at this point he was gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmeraldSword

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
¿How do I get rid of Eric? I already took the picture of him while he was masturbating outside the room but several days have passed and nothing happens .... I wait after dinner and he always does the same or goes to the bathroom with his aunt

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Aleksey90 As well other here that love to help out. I started a new game in 6.5.05 from the beginning to get a fresh save again and I ran into an error when trying to give Alice a foot massage on the couch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I've got Lisa to the point where she has leg massages, however I I don't seem to be able to get her punished even when I intentionally mess up her home work.

I also can't work out how to get Alice to sleep naked.
You're right. My Max also makes mistakes in Lisa's homework. But Ann doesn't punish her.
Here is another bug (under the spoiler) appeared in version 6.5
P/S - A question for everyone. Ann stopped giving money to Max (there is no such dialogue) and money for cleaning the pool. Is this how it should be according to the plot or not?

I completely agree with you; But seeing as there are multiple paths available, and the game follows a sandbox logic, a walkthrough mod is almost impossible... The amount of work needed for it is simply absurd.
The game does not need fashion, but beacons (coordinate systems) along which players could follow the story.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
¿How do I get rid of Eric? I already took the picture of him while he was masturbating outside the room but several days have passed and nothing happens .... I wait after dinner and he always does the same or goes to the bathroom with his aunt
Days won't do. As it looks you might have to wait several (real life) months.

In the meantime you might want to follow the hints. Lure him into the room (give him a reason to want to see Alice from up close) and watch him on cam.

Reactions: nn2017

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Days won't do. As it looks you might have to wait several (real life) months.

In the meantime you might want to follow the hints. Lure him into the room (give him a reason to want to see Alice from up close) and watch him on cam.
thanks for the notice, i will stop the game and wait until the next update to continue it

Codorp

Dec 9, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.06.5

(Based on Game version 0.06.5)

Completed

Under Review ...

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.
I hesitate to ask, what is the "Buddy Sweet" that Alice should receive in your "Walkthrough" for the poolside event? English is not my native language.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hesitate to ask, what is the "Buddy Sweet" that Alice should receive in your "Walkthrough" for the poolside event? English is not my native language.
That term makes no sense whatsoever. It never appears in the game as far as I remember. My best guess is, that he means that she must have received a rather intimate massage on the couch after receiving two sweets.

Last edited:

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Looking at her feels like looking at real life Lisa
Interestingly, it's very hard to find content of her on the net (with the exception of paid OF and chaturbate). PSA, she also seems to go by Saeko Kawai...

keer

Jun 20, 2017

:unsure: :unsure:

Revora

Apr 17, 2018

Now the main focus of the work is focused on Opportunities. They will contain more information and hints.

There will also be new Opportunities that will describe what was previously ignored. For example, the history of massage and other things...

In parallel with this, we are working on v0.07, but first of all we will update the game's Opportunities. It is difficult to predict how long it will take us to update them.

Processing some Opportunities takes a very long time. But I hope we'll get everything ready in the next week or two.

Game has some pretty nasty bugs. Not critical, but they create some problems. We want to combine them with a Opportunities update.

But we can also release a separate fix today, if you have problems with the passage of some points.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
means this:
When you progress in the game. Alice will tell you in "blog" opportunity that she needs a body suite. When you buy a body suite and give it to her, you can progress in the massage in the yard.

Reactions: legolasbaler
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes