3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Apr 18, 2018
Advice needed:
Each time I knock on the bathroom door when Ann's inside, and she invites me in, I only have the option of "Not Now," or something - as if I've changed my mind.
I didn't change my mind!!!

So is it just for me because I've missed something, or is it simply because the Ann Bathroom scenes are simply not there yet?

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Advice needed:
Each time I knock on the bathroom door when Ann's inside, and she invites me in, I only have the option of "Not Now," or something - as if I've changed my mind.
I didn't change my mind!!!

So is it just for me because I've missed something, or is it simply because the Ann Bathroom scenes are simply not there yet?
Not yet implemented in this version. In the original BB, if you were beyond a certain point in the story, you could enter the bathroom and have some fun with Ann. I'd wager we'll need at least 3 or 4 more updates before such things can happen in BB:AS :D

• Sad
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
just a suggestion, maybe include some NTR/Threesome content for his mom, have Eric bring his friend/friends around and they spit roast her in the bedroom and lounge, he gets to peek and so on. maybe even be able to see her out and about doing that and fucking behind a restaurant and bar or a car park? xx
just an idea i had and would love to see cxxxx

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020
When the Free level increases, you also increase Eric's influence over the girls. I'm going to have to do it the old-fashioned way. Thanks.
I have found some variables that could work. Among these are:

- [name].stat
- [name].flags
- [name].clothes
- [name].dcv
- [name].dcv.intrusion
- [name].dcv.battle
- flags

Where it says: [name], change it to one of the protegonists' names. Some of these variables only give data and others could modify the behavior of the game. Use it wisely if you know what you are doing. I would like to find more, but I don't understand Russian.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Developers of the game better consider add requirements for the opportunities to move on, just like those task requirements in other RPG games, make it way easier to check out what should the players do to push events further.
For example, if you want Lisa watch movie with you topless, you will have to:

as well as some triggers of the gallery scenes, we need a little bit hint at least. I regard them as the achievements of other games, so please tell us how to achieve it in game, other than let players kept asking same questions in the forums.
This sounds as if you didn't play the previous versions/updates. It's already a lot better than it used to be.
Hints during events, in opportunities and character screen are present. He just forgot to mention that it's forbidden to wear a shirt i the current update.
He DID listen to the players and is already trying to use more hints.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I have found some variables that could work. Among these are:

- [name].stat
- [name].flags
- [name].clothes
- [name].dcv
- [name].dcv.intrusion
- [name].dcv.battle
- flags

Where it says: [name], change it to one of the protegonists' names. Some of these variables only give data and others could modify the behavior of the game. Use it wisely if you know what you are doing. I would like to find more, but I don't understand Russian.
When the Free level increases, you also increase Eric's influence over the girls. I'm going to have to do it the old-fashioned way. Thanks.
There is a major change of code in this version/fix.
And currently "Free" isn't used to bring any impact to the game play.

Before the fix 06.5.06, few days ago, it was used to show character's dressing.
(While Lisa gets ready for school and Max opens the door <- This was taken out of the code; after the Fix 06)
(While Alice gets massaged/footjob on the couch - watching TV <- Maybe Alice might wear different clothing in future updates)

Max/Eric's Influence on other Characters has also been introduced but they are just values for now.
I believe; in the Next update, they might play an important role in Character's responses/behaviors based on Influence level.

Kindly Note:
Best not to tamper using console commands as most contain arrays (having variables/values in an order) and not direct values to change.
And then if something goes wrong :poop: - People often blame the "Cheat Mod".

Reactions: Elemento

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
This game screams for a walkthrough mod
I completely agree with you; But seeing as there are multiple paths available, and the game follows a sandbox logic, a walkthrough mod is almost impossible... The amount of work needed for it is simply absurd.
I'm trying to create it thru Hints within the Cheat Mod.
As HerrBalrog states, it is hell alot of work.

Just to give you an example, the "Blog" quest has "20 Stages" of information based on Game path.
The 20 Stages are a combination of Failure and Success of Max in progressing the Opportunity.
Code:
poss_dict['blog']
A normal Player would only get to see about 10 stages.
- That is, Max buys all the dresses for Alice, Helps her with the Blog and War with Eric.

And this is the same case with many other Opportunities.

Lisa Swimsuit - Failure (which is one of the Stage within the Swimsuit Opportunity)
(Due to the Loan from Cyber Bank was introduced, this is an impossible stage at the moment, But it can occur in the future as Max's & Eric's Influence is introduced in the Game with the new Update)

BBAS-Lisa-Swimsuit-Fail.jpg
Preview from the upcoming Cheat Mod 1.4

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
I'm trying to create it thru Hints within the Cheat Mod.
As HerrBalrog states, it is hell alot of work.

Just to give you an example, the "Blog" quest has "20 Stages" of information based on Game path.
The 20 Stages are a combination of Failure and Success of Max in progressing the Opportunity.
Code:
poss_dict['blog']
A normal Player would only get to see about 10 stages.
- That is, Max buys all the dresses for Alice, Helps her with the Blog and War with Eric.

And this is the same case with many other Opportunities.

Lisa Swimsuit - Failure (which is one of the Stage within the Swimsuit Opportunity)
(Due to the Loan from Cyber Bank was introduced, this is an impossible stage at the moment, But it can occur in the future as Max's & Eric's Influence is introduced in the Game with the new Update)

View attachment 1220856
Preview from the upcoming Cheat Mod 1.4
I wish you all the luck in that endeavor, mate! ;)(y)

• Love
Reactions: OnlyFunz

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
This sounds as if you didn't play the previous versions/updates. It's already a lot better than it used to be.
Hints during events, in opportunities and character screen are present. He just forgot to mention that it's forbidden to wear a shirt i the current update.
He DID listen to the players and is already trying to use more hints.
yes, you said the truth, and I don't deny that hints in 0.06.5 is a lot better that in the previous versions. But the fact is, so many players of the game still get stuck in the game play.
In my experience, you'll have to use the stab ladder to peek Kira while she is taking a bath to push the OP 'Favorite Aunt', but I really don't remember where I got this information in the game. More importantly, the 'Favorite Aunt' is associated with progress of so many other OPs like 'Blog' and 'Mentor', if you stuck there, the game will be stuck therefore.
in my concern, connections of the OPs and whether an OP must be finished in front of another better be stated clearer, so I would like to suggest a more direct game instruction to make it easier for people to play.
I really appreciate Alex's work, he is doing better and better. And I hope this suggestion could help him with the game

Reactions: cougs

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I've got Lisa to the point where she has leg massages, however I I don't seem to be able to get her punished even when I intentionally mess up her home work.

I also can't work out how to get Alice to sleep naked.

Last edited:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I've got Lisa to the point where she has leg massages, however I I don't seem to be able to get her punished even when I intentionally mess up her home work.

I also can't work out how to get Alice to sleep naked.
For Alice, you need to have caught her smoking at least twice (you most likely have done this), punished naked at least once and you need to have caught Eric peeking through her window at night (the first stage of the "blackmail material on Eric" opportunity). After that, catch her smoking once and you'll be able to ask her to sleep naked.

As for Lisa, what are you trying to do?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes