3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
the bdsm scene in alice room what must i do for it
Be found by her watching her showering alone at 7 am , than go and talk to her , she will ask you 1st to buy a leather suit , than repeat and watch her shower again, she will ask you to buy her a whip , than repeat once more and she will invite you to be punished and so on , each time you watch her shower at 7 am you need to talk to her when she is watching tv in the living room and new bdsm scenes will unlock

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
repeat event with shower in the morning and make noise, than after dinner when she is watching tv talk to her , and you have the option , i think only one time is mention cause any other time after it will automatically give her the candy.
I had to do it manually both times.
Maybe that's because on my second attempt I didn't have any, so I had to select the option again on my third attempt.

There are some strange auto-mechanisms in place currently. Getting lisa to accept a kiss or give one in the morning sometimes is 100% granted (no probability is beind displayed), sometimes there is only a certain chance to succeed. That may be connected to the mood or influence.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I had to do it manually both times.
Maybe that's because on my second attempt I didn't have any, so I had to select the option again on my third attempt.

There are some strange auto-mechanisms in place currently. Getting lisa to accept a kiss or give one in the morning sometimes is 100% granted (no probability is beind displayed), sometimes there is only a certain chance to succeed. That may be connected to the mood or influence.
Yeah i get you , this update was stupid in regard with Lisa , okay now you watch her change and you can peek on her. I GET IT , good but why she acts like a stupid virgin all of a sudden , since well we watched her sleep naked with us , watch movies naked... now she became saint theressa?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for this. It confirmed my suspicion that despite me clearly remembering making the choice that is supposed to put me on the "pretend to be friends" path ("isn't it a little early?") I'm on the friends path. Would be interested to know how that happened.

Now that this save has me back on the correct path, what's supposed to happen? I put the sedative in Eric's food and ... nothing. Hint still says I need to keep an eye on what they're teaching Lisa, I might learn something. The walkthrough isn't helping me here.

I finished all other opportunities (Kira photoshoot, Alice in her room after spying) before trying this save. Would appreciate some help on what I'm missing about the Mentor opportunity.
You are not missing anything, the path only continues in the second part. You can only watch Eric what Eric does after you give him the pills. Depending on which pills you gave Eric, you can see different pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: quorkboy

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
In my eyes it is a fantastic game and Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him at €30 level. No matter how big the gap between the updates becomes. In my opinion it is worth waiting for the updates. Here on the channel there are two excellent people who help you all, maxbishub and Black Panther, without them many players would be desperate. I think we all owe them both a debt of gratitude.

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know who else you mean but yes, I am serious. Eric was annoying and he will be gone at some point according to what we have been told so far. So ... have fun.
go back to the message I quoted. You responded to a chap. How are you serious? there is no active version of bb.
Arent there 1k+ games out there without Eric?
But since that was too hard for you to understand, here is what you were reinforcing with your shoddy response -- BB is abanonded, the rest that came about also are abandoned, or were shit and are now abandoned. That is why I asked if you're serious. Because I have a hard time believing that you are doing nothing more than taking the piss at people who are tired of the cuck bait this dev is doing.

You REALLY should play it before complaining.
The FRIEND path didn't get an update, the WAR path did.
Man you're working overtime tonight for your cuckholdry you want to enjoy so much. Yeah that war update... Tell me all about how you managed to get Eric removed. I would love to hear it. Cause he hasn't been. Stuff it. Still NTR bait.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
go back to the message I quoted. You responded to a chap. How are you serious? there is no active version of bb.

But since that was too hard for you to understand, here is what you were reinforcing with your shoddy response -- BB is abanonded, the rest that came about also are abandoned, or were shit and are now abandoned. That is why I asked if you're serious. Because I have a hard time believing that you are doing nothing more than taking the piss at people who are tired of the cuck bait this dev is doing.

Man you're working overtime tonight for your cuckholdry you want to enjoy so much. Yeah that war update... Tell me all about how you managed to get Eric removed. I would love to hear it. Cause he hasn't been. Stuff it. Still NTR bait.
wont get people like you ... eric removal will come... dont want to w8 , no one is keeping you here , this site has hundreds of non ntr content , it will take you years to finish them properly. Come back than and play this game , it will be finished.
P.S. Glamour hasnt an Eric so go play that one and spit poison on that thread not here

Reactions: eri53
Sep 29, 2017
wont get people like you ... eric removal will come... dont want to w8 , no one is keeping you here , this site has hundreds of non ntr content , it will take you years to finish them properly. Come back than and play this game , it will be finished.
P.S. Glamour hasnt an Eric so go play that one and spit poison on that thread not here
yeah that is a shit take for dealing with something that was promised about this bb rework. The removal was promised ages ago. Keeps being teased and teased and teased. Just cuck bait. I get it you like your NTR man but that isn't why a lot of us are here.

The dev is supposedly not making a NTR focused game, but I don't fuckin see it. Active removal of the ability to get rid of Eric, and more delays upon delays of adding it back in when the adding it back in won't prevent him from doing these other milk toast updates.

And I've not really got any care in the world for NTR lovers who ruin good games. so i'm okay with not having y'all like me. Just saying what many of us are thinking.

Reactions: Imnus and Gwentor

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
yeah that is a shit take for dealing with something that was promised about this bb rework. The removal was promised ages ago. Keeps being teased and teased and teased. Just cuck bait. I get it you like your NTR man but that isn't why a lot of us are here.

The dev is supposedly not making a NTR focused game, but I don't fuckin see it. Active removal of the ability to get rid of Eric, and more delays upon delays of adding it back in when the adding it back in won't prevent him from doing these other milk toast updates.

And I've not really got any care in the world for NTR lovers who ruin good games. so i'm okay with not having y'all like me. Just saying what many of us are thinking.
Your reaction proves you are a kid... Aleksey promised us a rework of BB , which guess what had eric in it and had more content before getting rid of him. When did the dev said this is non ntr game? and why would do that if there is ALREADY a game like that called GLAMOUR.
This game may not be perfect , but far from a clickbait. Though i must say troll kids here dont know to read game descriptions.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
My frustrations are growing with this game. Hints are incomplete: they are path dependent. As I saw on this thread, I am not the only one that wasted time over a trigger that won't happen. There should also be a mention on what path you are. Even if you chose your path earlier, how would I remember when it's been months I didn't play? Also, I feel the game is teasing too much and the pace should be a bit faster.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
My frustrations are growing with this game. Hints are incomplete: they are path dependent. As I saw on this thread, I am not the only one that wasted time over a trigger that won't happen. There should also be a mention on what path you are. Even if you chose your path earlier, how would I remember when it's been months I didn't play? Also, I feel the game is teasing too much and the pace should be a bit faster.
The hints do drive me crazy.
For example, for one quest it says I need to make progress in the blogger quest, but that one is listed under finished.

Reactions: ironsmash

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
The hints do drive me crazy.
For example, for one quest it says I need to make progress in the blogger quest, but that one is listed under finished.
What about the bonus camera and the only hint is to check what they do with the mirror? Can't understand that one and can't buy another cam.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes