3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Sep 29, 2017
Fully agree with you on the 2 distinct paths you described instead of the 3 we have atm. My problem with the game as of now is that all 3 paths are still incredibly murky and overlapping. That plus the grindy nature of the game ends up making it a frustrating experience because no one is really getting what they want. Those who want Eric gone can't get rid of him yet and have to keep dealing with his constant attempts of getting into the daughters pants with his ever increasing influence that is hard to counteract even if you grind every event and spend tons of money on gifts. And those who want the Eric route really have no meaningful content and have to deal with Max over and over again. Now add really small updates that don't really advance any route to the mix and this is what you get.

I still really like the game though. No real complaints. Just little frustrations. I have faith it will eventually get on track and turn out nicely but it will likely take 2 or 3 more updates. Which are gonna take a loooooong long time.
the 'fuck ntr cuckhold bullshit path' should actually do something imo

Wild idea - be able to get rid of eric? Maybe I'm crazy tho

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
how fo you do the taking care of your ass quest exactly? I save her ass everyday of the week and still don't have to dialogue about protecting her this dialogue happen in which location and which time?

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any sexual interaction between sisters/mother? Wasn't a whole lot of that in the OG, would like to see if that's a thing in this one or will be.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
This here is why this game angers me. Why is my NTR event in another route? And yeah, I get it, it’s cause you can stop Erick from doing it in the war path so there’s no NTR if you do what you have to do, and the friendship event isn’t implemented cause Alexei has been pushing back the “rewards” from the friendship path since V0.5.
Is that why I can't get that content!? :oops:

Because I friended Eric?!

Damn... I thought I was just stuck or something.

• Sad
Reactions: Boba Fett

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys ! Bad news for me...it doesn't work under joyplay with ren'py plugin...
My saves and a new game doesn't work.
I have "An exception has occured" for all choice.
I play on android phone. The latest version was operationnal.
Can you help me to resolve this bug ?
maxbishup and .Black Panther. , I believe in you !!!
Thank you very much for your job and upload.
I repost my problem...
Someone can help me to find a good way to play with "joiplay + ren'py plugin" on an android phone, in waiting the android version ?
Please...help me...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Arent there 1k+ games out there without Eric? I mean cmon man Its the element that makes this one unusual, and you think you want to kill him, but actually you don't.
That's the one argument, Eric fans keep bringing up (I don't want to kill him, Drugging him from time to time is funny, but it gets old very fast.
He WILL be gone at some point, so ... have fun as long as it lasts.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
how fo you do the taking care of your ass quest exactly? I save her ass everyday of the week and still don't have to dialogue about protecting her this dialogue happen in which location and which time?
Is the current version bugged? I'm having this problem as well. Sucks that it's a roadblock that keeps you from seeing a lot of other content.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Last save files in all three paths(v0.06)
by Lukumoide
1-1: Pretending to be a friend(sneaky)
1-2: Enmity
1-3: Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.06.6)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Friendship
2: Enmity
3: pretending to be a friend
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: pretending to be a friend
You posted wrong save instead of "pretending to be friend" (on the path Max can buy the pills) you posted save from 4 path "Fiendship, Max gave Alice lace bodysuit" (on the friendship path Max can't buy pills). Here is the correct save

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes