3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
I liked the technical update before this. This update though was very underwhelming. Hopefully part 2 is a lot better.

They're aren't even any animations, which isn't even what's disappointing. It just feels like not a lot of progress for the time spent on it.

Reactions: ann87ra

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
I ripped the images before playing it to see what it contained before playing it. It was so disappointing that I didn't even bother playing -- saved my self an hour or 2 of grinding on another game! :)

• Sad
Reactions: omocik and ann87ra
Oct 10, 2017
Mentor opportunity in this version of the update is completed only in the path of the Enmity

wait for Extra patch
This here is why this game angers me. Why is my NTR event in another route? And yeah, I get it, it’s cause you can stop Erick from doing it in the war path so there’s no NTR if you do what you have to do, and the friendship event isn’t implemented cause Alexei has been pushing back the “rewards” from the friendship path since V0.5.

I can’t, for the life of me, understand why Alexei doesn’t do two well defined paths.

One path, the war path, where Eric is a fumbling idiot that gets absolutely humiliated by Max in every turn. Ann can still maintain her relationship with him for emotional reasons (Or whatever reason) while completely cutting him off from sex. In this path he won’t touch anyone and is just here to suffer. Half the people here would get an erection just by thinking about humiliating Eric every update.

The second path, the friendship path, where Erick dominates the household. Max included cause’ he willingly allows Eric to corrupt his family. Full NTR path. The other half here would finally get to see Eric turning everyone into sex-slaves. The primary reason why I liked this game was because Alexei is showing Lisa’s sex lessons. I hated the fact that you couldn’t see the scenes in DS’s BB.

The third path, where max maintains a friendship but is still resisting Erick, is in my opinion useless. It’s old BB before Eric was nuked and the path that pisses and/or disappoints people the most.

Just look at how immensely popular Power Vacuum is, and that game doesn’t even have a real NTR path. Why? Cause you get full NTR scenes every single update, but the “real” timeline turns Hunter into a crazy old man that can’t do shit.

Bloxx

Jun 1, 2017
Good evening.
I have a problem with the game, when I open it, or it closes or flashes a lot until it closes, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Looks like the Monday sex ED with Eric and Lisa is bugged probably got to wait for next patch, waited like 3 weeks in game skipping and every Monday nothing happens(stopped working after male orgasm explained to Lisa)

Reactions: summerjo

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
This here is why this game angers me. Why is my NTR event in another route? And yeah, I get it, it’s cause you can stop Erick from doing it in the war path so there’s no NTR if you do what you have to do, and the friendship event isn’t implemented cause Alexei has been pushing back the “rewards” from the friendship path since V0.5.

I can’t, for the life of me, understand why Alexei doesn’t do two well defined paths.

One path, the war path, where Eric is a fumbling idiot that gets absolutely humiliated by Max in every turn. Ann can still maintain her relationship with him for emotional reasons (Or whatever reason) while completely cutting him off from sex. In this path he won’t touch anyone and is just here to suffer. Half the people here would get an erection just by thinking about humiliating Eric every update.

The second path, the friendship path, where Erick dominates the household. Max included cause’ he willingly allows Eric to corrupt his family. Full NTR path. The other half here would finally get to see Eric turning everyone into sex-slaves. The primary reason why I liked this game was because Alexei is showing Lisa’s sex lessons. I hated the fact that you couldn’t see the scenes in DS’s BB.

The third path, where max maintains a friendship but is still resisting Eric, is in my opinion useless. It’s old BB before Eric was nuked and the path that pisses and/or disappoints people the most.

Just look at how immensely popular Power Vacuum is, and that game doesn’t even have a real NTR path. Why? Cause you get full NTR scenes every single update, but the “real” timeline turns Hunter into a crazy old man that can’t do shit.
Fully agree with you on the 2 distinct paths you described instead of the 3 we have atm. My problem with the game as of now is that all 3 paths are still incredibly murky and overlapping. That plus the grindy nature of the game ends up making it a frustrating experience because no one is really getting what they want. Those who want Eric gone can't get rid of him yet and have to keep dealing with his constant attempts of getting into the daughters pants with his ever increasing influence that is hard to counteract even if you grind every event and spend tons of money on gifts. And those who want the Eric route really have no meaningful content and have to deal with Max over and over again. Now add really small updates that don't really advance any route to the mix and this is what you get.

I still really like the game though. No real complaints. Just little frustrations. I have faith it will eventually get on track and turn out nicely but it will likely take 2 or 3 more updates. Which are gonna take a loooooong long time.

Bloxx

Jun 1, 2017
Good evening.
I have a problem with the game, when I open it, or it closes or flashes a lot until it closes, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Now solve the problem. It has a problem with Win 10 and they have to change the compatibility to Win 8 and it is fine.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
zircoin
Not for this new 7.0 version - no it won't work currently.
Best to wait a bit - for the "extras" to be posted here later.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

The third path, where max maintains a friendship but is still resisting Erick, is in my opinion useless. It’s old BB before Eric was nuked and the path that pisses and/or disappoints people the most.

I'm not clear on the difference between the friend path and the sneaky path or whatever it's called. From what I saw looking through the CG though, it looks like Kira got a little extra content on all paths. Lisa got a little content on the NTR path, and that was pretty much it. I don't think Alice got any new content. It looked like Ann got maybe 2 frames worth of a massage. Oh and Lisa got some clothing stuff, I wasn't paying attention to that so didn't really notice it. I think I'll skip this one and wait for one with more content.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes