3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Watching the changelog we can draw quick conclusions:
- Eric will try to continue sex education with Lisa without Ann present.
- Lisa can wear different clothes during pg-13 lessons.
- More sex with Kira.

Next changelog will be like:
- Lisa sweet 16 is close! only 2 more years to fuck her!! Dont forget to subscribe!
- Eric will have sex with Max if he touches Lisa.

omocik

May 2, 2017
seriously. Compare this useless hints (Opportunities) about events to ones in the Glamour or better Hail Dictator. LoP Living with Temptation delivered great "achievements" system.
edit. ok I'm stupid and there's (?) in Opportunities that exactly guides what needs to be done :|

No idea HOW to unlock new Eric-Lisa lessons.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The error only happened once. I didn't save the log, when it happens again, I'll post it.

Lisa already talked to Max about the lessons. It's monday and there's nothing to talk to Eric and the lessons doesn't happen either.
Maybe she'll talk again about the lessons, I'll keep going.
If you are friend of Eric you will not see it, wait for 0.07 pt2. If you are enemy of Eric go to Max room after dinner.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nemo56 and omocik

camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
how to do this? i saved her from punishments like 20-30 times. still don't have the option for opportunity. is there a code to do this without doing this?

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
infl[name]._m1_01classes__e for Eric and
infl[name]._m1_01classes__m for Max.
Both go from 0 (0%) to 200 (100%), for example if you want to mess Eric's infuence on Lisa you'll write
infl[lisa]._m1_01classes__e = 200. You can also add influence with
infl[name].add_m(x) for Max or infl[name].add_e(x) for Eric.
Follow those up with infl[name].balance.
The other names are ann, kira and alice.

In the previous version it fucked up some things if you maxed it all at once iirc, don't max it via console alone. It's preferrable to add small amounts each time and use infl[name].balance to avoid bugs.

Edit: Added a little more info.
yes thanks for the extra inform.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes