3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

KubusSc7

Jan 9, 2018
Do the 1 candy massage. This one will always lead to a footjob. After a fully successful one candy only massage you need to wait till 1 in the morning of the same day and check the camera footage in her room. She will be horny from the massage and masturbate before bed. To progress further you need to complete Arachnophobia fully to the point she hides from the spider behind you in the yeard. Also you must have completed all kinds of massages when she is in front of the TV. Go through all possibilities. New options will appear in the massage ("take your time" and "take your dick out"). This leads to another footjob that you have to do twice. After all that you finally complete that quest by giving her 2 candies and fully complete the massage which will make her return the favor.
I'm at the same point. Arachnophobia is not completed. Walkthrough is saying to hide it in bathroom, I don't find a option. Did the 2 options during massage outside and the room ones, tho.
I tried every possible massage in the living room with her wearing different kind of things, with panties, without, without bra...nothing will progress to the new option of "take your dick out". Take your time I can do with candy, nothing comes without candy, just normal massages.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Daily :
You can be in the room 4-5 times a day while Lisa is changing clothes and choose the options so that her mood rises. Washing dishes and helping her study
Weekly:
sweets, watch movies and hand massage

I admit it has gotten a little harder. But it is not impossible
Watch Movies????

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Guys, I have a question, did the latest update pass the cafe girl's exam or not or is this another story? I want to know

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
I have lost the ability to interact with ONLY Ann. If anyone could be so kind as to instruct me on how to enable the "TALK" option, I would be much obliged.

** I have thought about restarting the game, however I have put many hours into the game and I would devastated should this happen again. **

1633921510064.png
1633921817901.png

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Kinda hard to help you out without knowing exactly where you're at. Have you tried following the walkthrough? As far as I remember you need to get to the naked punishment part. After that you have to buy and give her the body suit. Also you need to have saved her 5 times from punishment successfully. If all those conditions are met you need to buy her cigarettes, set her up and protect her for the 6th time. After that a convo should trigger where you talk about administering the punishment yourself. She will reject the idea. Then you need to set her up to be punished once again and just let her be spanked by Mom. That's when the final convo triggers and you will get that quest enabled.

Remember that all these conditions need to be met and that means advancing other quests.
Ok, I got to that point but I only get "you have no more than an hour" and says to hurry up before tomorrow she will not remember, but I get no option with her whenever I talk to her after that :(

1633922185693.png
1633922216932.png

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
.Black Panther. Yeah the "Taking Care of Your Ass" opportunity is messed up for quite a few of us. We get to naked punishment, protect her the required number of times, plant the smokes to protect her, get the message to talk to her about it before she goes to bed, and there there is no option available to do so. I personally started from the beginning to get all the new content so I know it is not an "old save" bug. Although I have Olnyfunz mod installed, it is used strictly for checking moods. BTW thank you for the info about that earlier as that has helped a lot to get Lisa's mood way up (I had totally forgotten about a few of those).

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I have lost the ability to interact with ONLY Ann. If anyone could be so kind as to instruct me on how to enable the "TALK" option, I would be much obliged.

** I have thought about restarting the game, however I have put many hours into the game and I would devastated should this happen again. **

View attachment 1447082
View attachment 1447083
You have gotten to the point where Ann says at breakfast that she is not going to give you anymore money as you are earning money from your side job and still expects you yo buy the groceries and clean the pool. That is why you are not getting the talking option.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I want to understand better what you said...
"Eric takes a big amount" = seems eric take a percentage of what you currently have.
"sacrifice alice for kira freedom from eric " the sacrifice quest means eric will leave the house with kira or alice, depending on our choice ? or just getting one of them exclusive to him and you can't fuck both no more ?
" then we will have the conclusion to Eric , either get rid of him or make him our bitch . " is it currently in the latest version or is is all hypothesis for the future updates ?
1. yes the amount of money it required to give eric was based of how much money you had on you , not on big brother app
2.in the original eric fucks hero(kira ;)) , here its only a bj. Mc asks eric to stop fking his favorite aunt and he accepts the deal only if we help him fuck alice. So mc has a choice to tell eric about alice problems with alchool.From then on eric doesnt fuck kira anymore but at night he is sometimes in alice's room, and it is implied he fucks her.
3.well yes it is a speculation.After the sacrifce opportunitty there wasnt any other left with eric, dunno if the dev wont include others like the 3rd photoshoot with kira or will straight up get rid of eric

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
One question to see if I have fucked up saves:
At 10:00 each day Ann and Lisa show pixelated in their character screens. I assume it's because they're changing clothes at that time.

Is that normal behaviour or are my saves bugged?
This has been the case for many versions now, it does not say anything about the savegame state. My best idea is that it is a placeholder. The clothes for that time (Ann is at work, Lisa in school) only exist for very few renders and the dev never created updated character screen images for them.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just checked his save and like most things "Lisa" getting her mood up high enough and keeping it there is almost impossible with this new update without having to cheat it.
Just keep being nice, there are - depending on your progress - several options. Do the dishes, help at homework, give hand massages. When you interrupt her her changing, apologize or go out of the room without asking for anything, give choccolate, ...
Pay attention to her reactions. If - when she changes - you say "why don't you show me", she won't react, but if you go out sith "sure, no problem", her spirit will rise.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
1. yes the amount of money it required to give eric was based of how much money you had on you , not on big brother app
2.in the original eric fucks hero(kira ;)) , here its only a bj. Mc asks eric to stop fking his favorite aunt and he accepts the deal only if we help him fuck alice. So mc has a choice to tell eric about alice problems with alchool.From then on eric doesnt fuck kira anymore but at night he is sometimes in alice's room, and it is implied he fucks her.
3.well yes it is a speculation.After the sacrifce opportunitty there wasnt any other left with eric, dunno if the dev wont include others like the 3rd photoshoot with kira or will straight up get rid of eric
my best hope:
the quest "Blackmail material on Eric" (no wonder i'll rush this when it won't be "in a "work in progress" state.
or maybe we should fork the original game another time ? they say it's mostly python, and html languages. the first isn't that hard, the second is known by so many people... if only there was a github that people could participate in. i can't imagine how many possibilities there will be in the final game in that case :'D

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
and honestly, the game could be done without eric at all. i even saw some files about a part of BB adventures but in the mall when max went with them, called "shopping adventure".
shopping-alice-3.jpg
and alice, she's not that cold toward max. not at all... him also, he doesn't finger only Kira it seems in this version...
also, a somehow version of olivia's mom exists and is with them during shopping too :p more warm than kira drunk
shopping-mom-dress-touch-6.jpg
and a lot of scenes. total 421 rendered scenes.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
and honestly, the game could be done without eric at all. i even saw some files about a part of BB adventures but in the mall when max went with them, called "shopping adventure".
This is available as mod for the original game.

And I agree about Eric. Sure, some claim that he is the only thing that makes this game special, no matter how little influence he has on most storylines.
When I first played the original, I just used a cheat to get him out of the game. That bugged some opportunities, but the rest worked just fine. On my second run I played the game normally to see what I missed. Sure, there were some fun scenes like drugging him or selling him as sex slave, but other than that and collecting the blackmail material it was nothing special. Other than blocking the progress with the girls he has not a very important role.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1447252
and alice, she's not that cold toward max. not at all... him also, he doesn't finger only Kira it seems in this version...
also, a somehow version of olivia's mom exists and is with them during shopping too :p more warm than kira drunk
View attachment 1447256
and a lot of scenes. total 421 rendered scenes.
That is a collection of mods, and its trash storywise its a fuck fest with some bad renders... aaaand it has ntr in it , also ann is a slut there i mean she basically get raped and its okay with it.
No let aleksey do his work , it would be worth it and 10 times better than that trash

Pet_Wussy

Sep 3, 2018
I made a patch to allow you to change the MC's name from Max to something else.

To use the patch, copy zz_patch.rpy into the \game folder and restart your game.

Enjoy.

View attachment 1234267 View attachment 1234271

The authors have modified the code so my patch no longer works.
I'll leave it here in case someone else wants to take a stab at it.
For me personally, I'm over it. This is why we can't have nice things.
I blame public schools.

My two cents: Instead of crippling my silly patch, maybe the code monkeys could spend time fixing the problem. I'll hold my breath. {/sarcasm}

Life is short.
does this work on any version of the game? if not damn I really want to rename the MC, and thank you for you're hard work just to make this patch...

Reactions: Nezho

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
does this work on any version of the game? if not damn I really want to rename the MC, and thank you for you're hard work just to make this patch...
" The authors have modified the code so my patch no longer works. "
That means that from a certain game version on this stopped working.

• Sad
Reactions: Pet_Wussy

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
So, looks like Eric now will give Sexual Education without Ann, so there is some NTR in those scenes? or is just tease at the moment?

• Angry
Reactions: Buffalo Fred
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes