3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Ty. I was just a bit confused about the end of the walkthrough where it says Eric will tell you that you made a big mistake after buying the bodysuit for her.
Eric loses some influence with alice if you buy the lace suit before him , but he will still help her with the blog . Buy the lace suit if you are on war path and dont want to be friends with him. But even then he will still be present in alice rooms after dinner 1 day per week

lordmethos

Jul 18, 2020
in the folder "ren'py > common" you need to edit "00console.rpy" to enable config.console (usually line 108)
after that, shift+o is the hotkey to open the console in-game
how do you configure in renpy folder the console line i found the line but it doesnt show how to enable it

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Eric loses some influence with alice if you buy the lace suit before him , but he will still help her with the blog . Buy the lace suit if you are on war path and dont want to be friends with him. But even then he will still be present in alice rooms after dinner 1 day per week
Oh, ok.
I misunderstood the walkthrough.
I thought it meant if you got the bodysuit, that he wouldn't be able to help her, that it was you doing it.

Thanks

Mar 25, 2021
I've followed the walkthrough step by step and got stuck on "taking care of your ass". I let Alice get spanked a couple of times and then saved her from it, thereby activating the opportunity. The walkthrough told me to talk to her on the same day before she went to bed but I didn't have the option to.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
Don't worry,I will.Just wait a little until I get every single Magic the Gathering card.
And another 20 board games from Kickstarter.
Maybe also some statues.
E1W_qFlWQAA1Fvw.jpg

Reactions: JustWill

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. Yeah the "Taking Care of Your Ass" opportunity is messed up for quite a few of us. We get to naked punishment, protect her the required number of times, plant the smokes to protect her, get the message to talk to her about it before she goes to bed, and there there is no option available to do so. I personally started from the beginning to get all the new content so I know it is not an "old save" bug. Although I have Olnyfunz mod installed, it is used strictly for checking moods. BTW thank you for the info about that earlier as that has helped a lot to get Lisa's mood way up (I had totally forgotten about a few of those).
Why can I not talk to Alice after activating "taking care of your ass"? It says to talk to her before she goes to bed but there's no chat bubble anywhere.
Starting the game from scratch is a great decision to get rid of a lot of problems.
But about the "take care of your ass" opportunity :
If I want to explain very simply and quickly. There are three key points in this opportunity.
*) The game must have reached the naked punishment
*) After reaching the naked punishment in the game, Alice must have been punished naked at least once.
*) Max must have given "Body Suite" to Alice.
Well, first give Alice the body suite. If you have reached the point of naked punishment. Let Alice be punished naked once. Even if you are sure that Alice has been punished naked at least once before, let her be punished naked again. Now protect her from punishment 5 times. When you protected her for the sixth time. Talk to Alice that night while she's watching TV. In addition to the massage option, another option has been added in which Max asks Alice to do something for him in order to protect her from being punished. Alice will surely reject this offer. Once again, let Alice be punished. Do not protect him in any way this time. Talk to Alice in front of the TV again that night. This time, Alice will agree with Max, depending on luck.
(A key point in this process is to punish Alice naked at least once)

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
can someone tell me why when i do a candy masage to alice, she wont have evrn fun in the night at cameras? im really stuck there
This is a random event. You have to do it as many times as possible to be successful and make sure that Alice is massaged that night with a one candy .

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for pointing this out. I started from my previous save and was finding it strange that Erics influence was always at 100%.
The best option to avoid any problems in the game is to start from the beginning. Because a lot of changes have been made in the game. Changes that players can see and changes that are not visible but effective

Reactions: greenymph

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To me, There isn't any clear order to do opportunities.
You are right, there isn't.
Or better ... there is no clear order to FINISH them since they are often interconnected. It can even happen that opportunity A needs you to proceed in B. And at some point later B needs you to proceed in A.
Read the character and opportunity hints to learn how to go on.

Just one thing: The kissing lessons are needed for a few other opportunities. So as soon as you have the chance to start / proceed with them, do it. Also make sure to save the girls a couple of times from getting spanked, makes sure to get caught spying on them a couple of times, that's also needed for some content.

Reactions: dimano

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
The best option to avoid any problems in the game is to start from the beginning. Because a lot of changes have been made in the game. Changes that players can see and changes that are not visible but effective
Yeah, i realize that now. That's what i ended up doing :) Thanks (y)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The fact is that if I don't give Eric the pills nothing happens, Lisa doesn't have lessons with Him ... I'm at war with Eric, so I'll wait for the second part, thanks ..
If you were actually able to buy the pills then she DID have a lesson with him at least once because only if you witnessed it Max gets the idea to buy some.

xShoLove

Aug 26, 2020
Well, we have the slightly complicated games, the complicated games, the overly complicated games. The game is too complicated. Impossible to get rid of Eric directly. So right now it's not for me. I appreciate the choice aspect, sandbox.

solitudesky

Apr 23, 2021
Starting the game from scratch is a great decision to get rid of a lot of problems.
But about the "take care of your ass" opportunity :
If I want to explain very simply and quickly. There are three key points in this opportunity.
*) The game must have reached the naked punishment
*) After reaching the naked punishment in the game, Alice must have been punished naked at least once.
*) Max must have given "Body Suite" to Alice.
Well, first give Alice the body suite. If you have reached the point of naked punishment. Let Alice be punished naked once. Even if you are sure that Alice has been punished naked at least once before, let her be punished naked again. Now protect her from punishment 5 times. When you protected her for the sixth time. Talk to Alice that night while she's watching TV. In addition to the massage option, another option has been added in which Max asks Alice to do something for him in order to protect her from being punished. Alice will surely reject this offer. Once again, let Alice be punished. Do not protect him in any way this time. Talk to Alice in front of the TV again that night. This time, Alice will agree with Max, depending on luck.
(A key point in this process is to punish Alice naked at least once)
Started game from scratch 3 times, following walkthru and tried post above, but..
Still stuck at "take care of your ass"
Idk if im missing something, a help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in adv :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mathias

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How do you progress 'Naughty Feet'? I did the 2 candies already, now they're telling me to try it without the candy, but i don't get any options to try a footjob.
For this to happen, Max must have given Alice a body suite and progressed to "Arachnophobia".

So, how is the "Take care of your ass" option enabled? I have saved her from spanking, and I have let mom spank her and I have nothing, also I used to be able to see a message saying about the spanking when she is smoking, but that has disappeared as well, have had her spanked and not saved her some 5 times in a row, and still no message about spanking her instead of telling mom appears when she smokes
read this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p1-aleksey90.43101/post-6735258

Guys, I have a question, did the latest update pass the cafe girl's exam or not or is this another story? I want to know
Unfortunately, there is no exact information about this

Ok, I got to that point but I only get "you have no more than an hour" and says to hurry up before tomorrow she will not remember, but I get no option with her whenever I talk to her after that :(

View attachment 1447088
View attachment 1447090
read this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p1-aleksey90.43101/post-6735258

Wtf I don't get it..
I tried to pass the school girl event but but seeing Lisa's tits at night while doing her homework. I did it for 100 times and can't pass that event
How can I learn kissing to kiss Alice on part girl event
Plz help
Do Lisa homework by mistake once

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes