3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dkyr

May 29, 2018
I had the same issue with "taking care of your ass" not progresssing anymore so i did some research through the code.
The problem seems to be, that the variables "alice.dcv.private.enabled" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" are not set correctly, even if you meet all the needed criteria.

In order to have the talking topic appear when talking to alice, "alice.dcv.private.enabled" needs to be "True" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" needs to greater than 1.

To fix your savegame I'd suggest to setup alice with cigarettes, protect her from punishment and then at 22:00 go to the lounge.
Now before you talk to alice, open the console (shift+o after enabling it through e.g. unren) and set the aforementioned variables to the expected values:

alice.dcv.private.enabled = True

alice.dcv.private.lost = 2

When you talk to Alice now, there should be the option "I was wondering if you're comfortable?"

As far as i checked this has no negative impact on your savegame as those two variables will be set to the correct values after the dialogue.

With this fix you should be able to continue the game.

lordmethos

Jul 18, 2020
I had the same issue with "taking care of your ass" not progresssing anymore so i did some research through the code.
The problem seems to be, that the variables "alice.dcv.private.enabled" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" are not set correctly, even if you meet all the needed criteria.

In order to have the talking topic appear when talking to alice, "alice.dcv.private.enabled" needs to be "True" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" needs to greater than 1.

To fix your savegame I'd suggest to setup alice with cigarettes, protect her from punishment and then at 22:00 go to the lounge.
Now before you talk to alice, open the console (shift+o after enabling it through e.g. unren) and set the aforementioned variables to the expected values:

When you talk to Alice now, there should be the option "I was wondering if you're comfortable?"

As far as i checked this has no negative impact on your savegame as those two variables will be set to the correct values after the dialogue.

how do you open console in game or enable the code for it in the game folder

dkyr

May 29, 2018
how do you open console in game or enable the code for it in the game folder
Download unren -> https://f95zone.to/threads/mod-update-of-the-tool-unren-bat-v12.92717/

Then put the "UnRen-master.bat" file into the same folder as the .exe file for the game.
Execute the batch file and type "3". Confirm with enter and you will have acces to the console the next time you launch the game.

You can view and set the values of variables via console.

Changing variables can brick your save file though if you do not know what they are meant for / how they interact with other variables etc!

Last edited:

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
That is a collection of mods, and its trash storywise its a fuck fest with some bad renders... aaaand it has ntr in it , also ann is a slut there i mean she basically get raped and its okay with it.
No let aleksey do his work , it would be worth it and 10 times better than that trash
1 - this is only 1 mod for the original game
2 - there's a middle ground between "it's a fuckfest" and "the main character is the rag where everybody weeps and he's destined to be at second plan when it comes to gain the most".

Or maybe that game is for subs who likes venal doms ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
even if i find a few flaws, I can say the update part 1 has many improvements.
some quests now work, and can be done further, hints about it are a bit better.
as a good example, some counters are added about objectives, some hints are better, few left are confusing, and also less confusing than before.
additional scenes, always welcomed (when lisa changes you can stay and peek)

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
I get that the exact date isn’t out there, but does anyone know if there’s a rough timeline when part 2 is going to be released? Might as well wait until 0.7 is out in its entirety I suppose

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
1633995668196.png
this is a proof the game is made to let eric win. the dev already know players will do everything to get eric out of the way and it's a message clearly made to tell this is not how the game is intended to be played aka "let eric win you'll still be a looser".
since buying gifts for the girls lead to max influence, and helps to get lisa not have a tutor but having max which doesn't stop max from getting things from her...
hmm... I think I'll fork the original game then since there's no hope. sorry guys, but I prefer a game where as the MC I can win. (not without difficulty but not without hope also).

• Angry
Reactions: tcotn

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Why divide it like that? I mean why is it 0.07p1 instead of just 0.07? Then name next one 0.08? If 0.07p2 doesn't come out in 2 weeks period then this naming scheme is just for to confuse ppl.. or make them think that everything is fine with the rate of updates and keep them on patreon..

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 1448617
this is a proof the game is made to let eric win. the dev already know players will do everything to get eric out of the way and it's a message clearly made to tell this is not how the game is intended to be played aka "let eric win you'll still be a looser".
since buying gifts for the girls lead to max influence, and helps to get lisa not have a tutor but having max which doesn't stop max from getting things from her...
hmm... I think I'll fork the original game then since there's no hope. sorry guys, but I prefer a game where as the MC I can win. (not without difficulty but not without hope also).
Have not got that far in the game, but I have not had issues beating him so far, I ask for a loan(Have asked max 2k) and pay it before it is time, but it does feel, as mentioned by another player, that our friend the dev is in love with Eric.

I do not dislike having a challenger, it spices things up, and beating him was always awesome, but if it is going to be made nearly impossible then I agree, I will go continue with Glamour in that case, but it still too early for me to decide, I will wait until I get to the point where you can "beat" him or lose to him, and then I will decide if to support this dev, or to stay with Glamour(I actually dislike the short hair model in Glamout but meh, it is a minor thing)

Reactions: enokard and Nezho

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Something is not right. Please be patient needs further check. I will announce the result to you and all other friends at the earliest opportunity.
Thank you for taking the time to look into it.

Thank you, I'll give this a shot and see if it works. EDIT: It worked! Fantastic, I was ready to uninstall completely but this did the trick. Thanks a lot stranger!

Last edited:

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Kinda hard to help you out without knowing exactly where you're at. Have you tried following the walkthrough? As far as I remember you need to get to the naked punishment part. After that you have to buy and give her the body suit. Also you need to have saved her 5 times from punishment successfully. If all those conditions are met you need to buy her cigarettes, set her up and protect her for the 6th time. After that a convo should trigger where you talk about administering the punishment yourself. She will reject the idea. Then you need to set her up to be punished once again and just let her be spanked by Mom. That's when the final convo triggers and you will get that quest enabled.

Remember that all these conditions need to be met and that means advancing other quests.
Thank you very much!

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 1448617
That is not what that message says. It is NOT saying that this game is designed for Eric to win, it is stating that IF you hack into the game to change the stats, parameters, or money that you will break your game and some of the opportunities will not be completable, which as the message says, will prevent you from continuing.

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
That is not what that message says. It is NOT saying that this game is designed for Eric to win, it is stating that IF you hack into the game to change the stats, parameters, or money that you will break your game and some of the opportunities will not be completable, which as the message says, will prevent you from continuing.
I'll see. I made 2 saves, one without any cheats and one with every cheat that I can. The very day I cheated to make every remaining products available... the scene with lisa about kissing, she went half invisible (same on success about the last stage of it), which is a behavior that never was before.
I'm currently learning how to use ren'py. i'll see also on this side.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 1448617
Eric is so easy to beat it's pathetic. The game clearly, very clearly tells you to just barrow the money from the bank, or is that to much trouble for you to handle. Yes you should defiantly go play an abandoned game. Good luck.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
.Black Panther. I know you are really busy but I may have found another issue with the game as well to add to the TCoYA opportunity. Seems that you can't buy the last camera for the bathroom. To recount this is a fresh start of the game, I have followed the walkthrough to the letter, and yet I am not able to buy the last camera ("Electronics" doesn't even show a camera to be purchased). So I hope that you are able to figure that 1 out too.

Edit: I am patiently waiting to find out IF the TCoYA is bugged or not before I resort to using the previously listed console commands to fix it.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
.Black Panther. I know you are really busy but I may have found another issue with the game as well to add to the TCoYA opportunity. Seems that you can't buy the last camera for the bathroom. To recount this is a fresh start of the game, I have followed the walkthrough to the letter, and yet I am not able to buy the last camera ("Electronics" doesn't even show a camera to be purchased). So I hope that you are able to figure that 1 out too.

Edit: I am patiently waiting to find out IF the TCoYA is bugged or not before I resort to using the previously listed console commands to fix it.
Yes TCOYA is bugged, we're looking into bathroom cam.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes