3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
.Black Panther. I know you are really busy but I may have found another issue with the game as well to add to the TCoYA opportunity. Seems that you can't buy the last camera for the bathroom. To recount this is a fresh start of the game, I have followed the walkthrough to the letter, and yet I am not able to buy the last camera ("Electronics" doesn't even show a camera to be purchased). So I hope that you are able to figure that 1 out too.

Edit: I am patiently waiting to find out IF the TCoYA is bugged or not before I resort to using the previously listed console commands to fix it.
Not sure about this but I feel that there was a message about this a couple days ago. Ok, I checked the changelog and it says we can't buy the second bathroom camera until we check that it's needed. I'm not sure what that means, but will probably require the ladder. Hope this helps, but I have a feeling that we will need some more information to make this more clear.

Hope that helps.

P.S. We want Chocolate Chip Cookies.. We want Chocolate Chip Cookies.. :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
.Black Panther. I know you are really busy but I may have found another issue with the game as well to add to the TCoYA opportunity. Seems that you can't buy the last camera for the bathroom. To recount this is a fresh start of the game, I have followed the walkthrough to the letter, and yet I am not able to buy the last camera ("Electronics" doesn't even show a camera to be purchased). So I hope that you are able to figure that 1 out too.

Edit: I am patiently waiting to find out IF the TCoYA is bugged or not before I resort to using the previously listed console commands to fix it.
There are no problems with the camera, now you can buy a second camera in the bathroom only after Max makes sure that it will not be superfluous; Only after Max has established that he cannot spy on the people in the bathroom can he install a second camera.
Big Brother: Another Story v0.07.p1

- added opportunity "What should we watch, Mom?", for which the events with Ann at TV were slightly changed;
- now Ann can get a massage during a simple joint TV viewing, even before watching the 2nd erotic movie;
- now the massage for Alice will not end at the TV if she is in jeans and without panties, but for this you need to give her two candies with liquor and achieve a "sober" fj;
**** now you can buy a second camera in the bathroom only after Max makes sure that it will not be superfluous;*****
- the continuation of opportunity "Who doesn't take risks...", Alice tries to dominate Max (as this dominance develops, Max will have the opportunity to persuade Alice to have a candy with liqueur);
- the third photo shoot with Kira + the appearance of a new character at the same photoshoot;
- now Max can help Alice set the table;
- now Max can mix laxatives and sedatives into Eric's food so that he does not molest girls, but only once a week;
- Eric will try to persuade Lisa to continue sex education lessons without Ann's participation;
- added the ability to change Ann's clothes for yoga;
- a new global system of Lisa's changing clothes has been introduced;
- now Lisa can be dressed in underwear and a bikini during kissing lessons;
- now Lisa can be dressed in underwear, a school uniform and a bikini during the gift of sweets;
- now you can contact Lisa before she goes to school;
- more sex with Kira in the living room after the 3rd photo shoot;
- updated the visual of many background moments with Lisa.

Last edited:

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
also, aleksei version is anti-incest oriented.
onlyfunz made previously a cheat that let you choose if you want Ann and others be your family or roommates/landlady.
Here's where the cheat sheet is working on:
1634004535221.png
N.B: rpa = Ren Py Archive
rpyc = Ren PY Compiled (script)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The bank seems to be bugged if you do manage to legitimately save enough to buy the swim suits for the girls when that message pops up that says you can't have that much by then. The bank is unavailable at that point. You can still buy the swim suits and continue without the bank, but apparently you need to make sure you actually NEED the bank or you don't get to use it. The only "mod" I used was the incest patch. I was spending $100 a day on advertising for the lounge cam and didn't spend any money on anything else.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
onlyfunz made previously a cheat that let you choose if you want Ann and others be your family or roommates/landlady.
View attachment 1448709
There has always been a incest patch in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56 and groq

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The bank seems to be bugged if you do manage to legitimately save enough to buy the swim suits for the girls when that message pops up that says you can't have that much by then. The bank is unavailable at that point. You can still buy the swim suits and continue without the bank, but apparently you need to make sure you actually NEED the bank or you don't get to use it. The only "mod" I used was the incest patch. I was spending $100 a day on advertising for the lounge cam and didn't spend any money on anything else.
You do not have a problem, you just don't need the bank.

Reactions: groq

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
There are no problems with the camera, now you can buy a second camera in the bathroom only after Max makes sure that it will not be superfluous; Only after Max has established that he cannot spy on the people in the bathroom can he install a second camera.
Big Brother: Another Story v0.07.p1

- added opportunity "What should we watch, Mom?", for which the events with Ann at TV were slightly changed;
- now Ann can get a massage during a simple joint TV viewing, even before watching the 2nd erotic movie;
- now the massage for Alice will not end at the TV if she is in jeans and without panties, but for this you need to give her two candies with liquor and achieve a "sober" fj;
**** now you can buy a second camera in the bathroom only after Max makes sure that it will not be superfluous;*****
- the continuation of opportunity "Who doesn't take risks...", Alice tries to dominate Max (as this dominance develops, Max will have the opportunity to persuade Alice to have a candy with liqueur);
- the third photo shoot with Kira + the appearance of a new character at the same photoshoot;
- now Max can help Alice set the table;
- now Max can mix laxatives and sedatives into Eric's food so that he does not molest girls, but only once a week;
- Eric will try to persuade Lisa to continue sex education lessons without Ann's participation;
- added the ability to change Ann's clothes for yoga;
- a new global system of Lisa's changing clothes has been introduced;
- now Lisa can be dressed in underwear and a bikini during kissing lessons;
- now Lisa can be dressed in underwear, a school uniform and a bikini during the gift of sweets;
- now you can contact Lisa before she goes to school;
- more sex with Kira in the living room after the 3rd photo shoot;
- updated the visual of many background moments with Lisa.
I am already aware of what the changelog says as I read it before even downloading the new game versions each time. So, yes there is a problem with the bathroom camera. I have already gone through the needed steps to be able to get the 2nd bath cam and yet it is not there to be purchased.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I am already aware of what the changelog says as I read it before even downloading the new game versions each time. So, yes there is a problem with the bathroom camera. I have already gone through the needed steps to be able to get the 2nd bath cam and yet it is not there to be purchased.
I just went through this in a new game, I had no problem with it. Can you send us your save.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this is a proof the game is made to let eric win. the dev already know players will do everything to get eric out of the way and it's a message clearly made to tell this is not how the game is intended to be played aka "let eric win you'll still be a looser".
since buying gifts for the girls lead to max influence, and helps to get lisa not have a tutor but having max which doesn't stop max from getting things from her...
hmm... I think I'll fork the original game then since there's no hope. sorry guys, but I prefer a game where as the MC I can win. (not without difficulty but not without hope also).
Jumping to conclusions, eh?
It IS actually possible to have enough money at this point if you know how to use the cameras.
But ... most players don't. And that's ok, because THIS game has a new functionality: the online bank.
Max at this point in the story is supposed to think of a way to get enough money to buy what he needs, this will unlock the bank where you can get a credit - which of course later you have to repay.
Eric is a lot less present in this game than he was in the original.

edit: removed something not really nice.

mom/sis and so on were hardcoded in the game, but it had to be changed into the usual landlady bullshit because of Patreon rules.
On page 1 however you'll find a patch that restores the original relationships.

Do as all a favor and learn Ren'py by decompiling another game . Or - at the very least - do NOT make any conclusions based on what you see. Everything you deducted Sherlock Holmes style (yes, I know it should be "inducted", but that's the term used in the books) was wrong because of missing information. If you want to show proof, then don't ignore what's already known. how about spending some time actually READING the forum instead of posting?

Last edited:

Referee

May 8, 2020
How did the blog opportunity trigger? I already touched my panties by pinching my feet, and I got stuck here at three o'clock in the evening. Every time I blogged, I went to Eric

• Haha
Reactions: IgorMkg83

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Anyone know how to change a OPPORTUNITY?

Restarted a brand new game and made it all the way to Eric and the bodysuit and fucked up. I really don't want to go back and do another game just for that so I wanted to try to change the variable in SaveEditor (I installed the cheat but can't find a way to do it).

Is there a list of variables or an easy fix for this?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone know how to change a OPPORTUNITY?

Restarted a brand new game and made it all the way to Eric and the bodysuit and fucked up. I really don't want to go back and do another game just for that so I wanted to try to change the variable in SaveEditor (I installed the cheat but can't find a way to do it).

Is there a list of variables or an easy fix for this?
On some of the previous pages people talked about that, how to use console commandos to change the progress in a opportunity. Do that at your own risk.

How about you just LOAD a previous game? There are autosaves for each day.

Reactions: Rystvalya

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What should I do?? I looked at the hidden camera in the bathroom and peeked everyone's bathroom.
If I am not mistaken, this is about the second cam. Try to use the mirror spy cam when the girl isn't visible, when she's taking a bath.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes