3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Oct 2, 2017
when alice got spanked because of smoking and after i have protected her or continued to watch how she is getting punished for several times, why i cannot talk about punnishments with her to get then the event to spank her when she is smoking?

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
I quit, Can't get "Taking care of your ass" to give me the appropriate Dialogue option despite triggering it a million times. I refuse to restart considering how long it took me to grind to this point and searching through this thread reveals very little save what I already know.

Reactions: mathias

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I'm kinda having trouble with the opportunity "taking care of your ass", i know that i have to protect and let Alice be spanked a few times, and i think i have done it more than 10 times each, but no matter what i do there is no option to talk to her about punishing her after saving her, since the opportunity says i have to save her and talk to her about it fast since she will forget about it the next day, however i tried to set her up every single day of the week and save her, but there is no option to talk to her about the punishment, i'm stuck...

Reactions: 001ty001

Elric0-

Jan 19, 2020
Hello Gentlemen, do you know how to start private lessons between Lisa and Eric only ? I'm at the point where Lisa warned me in advance but nothing more after.
Thank you (y)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Gentlemen, do you know how to start private lessons between Lisa and Eric only ? I'm at the point where Lisa warned me in advance but nothing more after.
Thank you (y)
If you are friend of Eric, wait for 0.07 pt2. If you are enemy of Eric wait till Monday after dinner, go to Max room.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes