3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
What a hell of this sloppy fucking game. this game is completely a mess and it's impossible to advance in history.
one event opens, another event opens and creates an unexplained bug condition that it's hard to understand that. you need to do the drunk alice's task in the bathroom, when Kira arrives at the house it's impossible to do that task again. I wonder why create something incomplete? Alice blackmail on the pool, ask Alice not to wear her panties until before 6pm, ask Alice to sleep without her bra, ask Alice to show her tits while she's smoking. Change it! this blackmail is so silly that I wonder what is the need to waste time going to the pool at 1pm? the worst is the tasks, there's that I mentioned, party girl you can't see alice alone saturday at 3am because of Kira. Favorite aunt, I have to buy the fucking camera and lingerie, I'm fucking in it, I mean, I bought Alice lingerie but Kira's fucking product doesn't show up in the fucking store. I have to talk to her but the conversation doesn't trigger, I'm stuck. What the fuck is taking a nap? and why the fuck stealth and persuasion skill don't increase? it's a lot of things without information that not even a mod can help right, I mean, if a mod is bad, imagine without. There is no tracker to know your progress in the tasks and you really don't know if at some point there was a bug that prevented you from progressing, you only discover it after spending more than 2 hours in the same place. Seriously, this game sucks. This thing of changing the character's clothes is such an embarrassment it sure feels like a small event is triggered, I'm not sure, I took off Alice's panties while I was massaging her feet and then it disappeared, I couldn't do that anymore. Other things happened too, like some bugs that make you loop infinitely. And I thought this game was fun similar to the original version, yeah, I found this version a little better but even if the old version is bad and grind, this is twice as grind and bug. the old big brother, however long it took, you advanced, here you are in a repetitive cycle that never ends.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for reply. How to buy a second cam? There is not for sale on my laptop.
That's how Max gets the idea to buy a second cam.
From the changelog quoted in the post before mine: "now you can buy a second camera in the bathroom only after Max makes sure that it will not be superfluous"

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

joinusnaver

Jul 11, 2019
That's how Max gets the idea to buy a second cam.

Before the latest update you could buy the camera before that happened. As I understood it, the camera now will only be available once Max notices that he can't peek on the girls while they are bathing.
Thanks for your help. Luv u bro. The answer is to repeat peeking Ann and Eric in the bathroom in the morning. This game is so much fun, but it seems really difficult. :^)

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for your help. Luv u bro. The answer is to repeat peeking Ann and Eric in the bathroom in the morning. This game is so much fun, but it seems really difficult. :^)
Ah, I was alrady past that point when the change was made, I wasn't aware that it was about Eric and Ann. Glad you figured it out.

The game has become a lot easier, since the dev followed the suggestion to add hints to tasks and characters. Before that it was a real pain at times, espescially if it was about events that had only had a certain a chance to happen.
Having to watch Alice having fun in bed after a foot massage is random enough, but immagine she didn't have fun in bed when you watched. Why would you (as player) do it again next time?

joinusnaver

Jul 11, 2019
Ah, I was alrady past that point when the change was made, I wasn't aware that it was about Eric and Ann. Glad you figured it out.

The game has become a lot easier, since the dev followed the suggestion to add hints to tasks and characters. Before that it was a real pain at times, espescially if it was about events that had only had a certain a chance to happen.
Having to watch Alice having fun in bed after a foot massage is random enough, but immagine she didn't have fun in bed when you watched. Why would you (as player) do it again next time?
Really?? Your example is painful to hear, OMG. I think I understand your feelings.
I have another problem.. if you know, would you help me?
I don't know how to proceed with these.Try to protect them 6 times. But diffrent chat bubbles are not displayed.

Reactions: mathias

mathias

Aug 7, 2016
Really?? Your example is painful to hear, OMG. I think I understand your feelings.
I don't know how to proceed with these.Try to protect them 6 times. But diffrent chat bubbles are not displayed.
I have the same problem with Alice. :/ I have follow every advise, done everything, read everything in this thread, but i have not the new talk choice for Alice. :cry:

Reactions: joinusnaver

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
About Lisa. Do you already have Olivia in your game? Proceeding on that quest line will trigger Lisa being topless.
I don't remember the complete procedure, but it all starts with Kissing lessons by Kira. Also you have to do other naughty things with her to gain some self control.

Alice ... I wouldn't know really. Sounds like you have to talk to her either on the couch or in her room after saving her.
She's supposed to decline so you DON'T save her anymore, then talk again.
If you did that you should be able to spank her on the next day.
Also - as always - make sure she's in a good mood. Many events depend on that.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
help in activating taking care of that ass quest of alice
i have activated the opportunity but it says you need to talk to her before bed time but i can't find a chat option relating to this quest anywhere after that
pls help

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have the same problem with Alice. :/ I have follow every advise, done everything, read everything in this thread, but i have not the new talk choice for Alice. :cry:
help in activating taking care of that ass quest of alice
i have activated the opportunity but it says you need to talk to her before bed time but i can't find a chat option relating to this quest anywhere after that
pls help
install bug fix :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p1-aleksey90.43101/post-6242983

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinner30700

NiteVelan

Aug 2, 2020
Hi. I have a problem with quest"Who doesn't take risk", i stuck in 0 level)). I already finished all quests. left only this and quest with cameras(one left). Doesn't show button give candy. Who know how to reset using console?

Reactions: Kuppu

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Is there a way to put the game in windows mode?
I'd like to be able to go back and forth from the game to the walkthrough.
In full screen mode, I have troubles doing that.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes