3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's a patch on page 1. She won't be your neighbor anymore after applying it.

And yes, I tend to agree that usually people refer to each other using names instead of relationship descriptions.
The neighbor/landlady/etc "nicknames" are pretty much required for any kind of an incest patch to work unless the characters just never referred to relationship status at all and only referred to each other by name. But then nobody would ever call Ann "mom" or Alice or Lisa "sister, sis, etc". So the sanitized version just has to remove the incest references, it doesn't have to make it sound good in doing so. Getting rid of the nicknames would pretty much require completely rewriting all of the dialog in the game and then an "incest patch" would require doing that again to reverse the process.

Nidowa

May 5, 2017
i cant give alice the sexy lace body suit, it says the best time to give it to her is when she is bloging in her underwear, but when i peak she just gets angry, im not sure whats supposed to happen, there is no eric peeking either as far as i can tell so i haven't done that yet either, ive only given her the first lingerie at this point

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Interesting, somehow I have skipped getting the Liquour Candy for the Party Girl Op, and progressed into the later parts of it without even unlocking them, heck I don't even remember HOW to unlock the Candy...

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Interesting, somehow I have skipped getting the Liquour Candy for the Party Girl Op, and progressed into the later parts of it without even unlocking them, heck I don't even remember HOW to unlock the Candy...
Dialogue with lisa at some point if i recall , heck that was a long time ago :D. If you ask me i dont even know what triggers lace suit quest anymore but i do know i somehow did it in the past >

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Please send your latest save file. Needs a check
I think thats it. Should be a saveimage of Alice in the pool.
I remember going and visiting her as she returned in the bathroom before Kira's arrival,
The first bit of text was the usual, "Fuck off I am bathing here and if you come in I will kill ya." "Okay Okay."
Then next thing I know I am inside the bathroom with the first part of the drunk return...

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
im imagining if i do have it glitched its the cheating that did it, but i didn't cheat for the bodysuit, didn't deliver fast or anything like that because its glitchy, and thanks, nw if you cant figure it out i probably busted it
ok .just one question. Did you start the game from the beginning or did you use the save file of the previous versions?
Be patient it may take some time

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I remember going and visiting her as she returned in the bathroom before Kira's arrival,
The first bit of text was the usual, "Fuck off I am bathing here and if you come in I will kill ya." "Okay Okay."
Then next thing I know I am inside the bathroom with the first part of the drunk return...
Thank you very much for your explanation.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello , can we go further from that ? Even with the walktrough i can't see a way to pass (new save)
Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. On the bottom of the screen it points you in the direction of what you need to focus on next.

All opportunities that are currently in the game will tell you when you either finished them or when you reached the last currently implemented step.

Camopt

Aug 13, 2017
Yes. On the bottom of the screen it points you in the direction of what you need to focus on next.

All opportunities that are currently in the game will tell you when you either finished them or when you reached the last currently implemented step.
I will continue to try things then.
Thanks for the fast reply

Nidowa

May 5, 2017
ok .just one question. Did you start the game from the beginning or did you use the save file of the previous versions?
Be patient it may take some time
This would be a save file of a previous version, and no rush, worst case I have one of the saves you upload from .05 becuase that's the last update I played, so if I can't figure it out I'll try that and see if that save works

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Please take a look, When you have time(Is it correct grammar?, I'm not good at english. Sorry. Please I hope so I'm not rude.).
Thanks for your attention.
No problem . I'm glad to help. (And you are not rude at all)

Are you sure you installed the bug fixed correctly?
This is a continuation of the game by using your save file and the game is working properly.

You just need to protect Alice from punishment once again. And how to continue the rest of the events is written in the hints or game guide .

Last edited:

Nova34

Oct 10, 2021
Ok thanks. I think the blackmail material on Eric is the friend path. No idea what the Exciting Curves opportunity is. Never seen that one.
Can you send me the save files after blackmail of eric for mobile because i don't know I'm stuck on somewhere Plz

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
maxbishup or .Black Panther. either of you want to look at the save in regards to the 2nd bath cam I would appreciate it. I have pretty much exhausted all of the "sneaky", "step ladder", and webcam options regarding everyone in the house including Eric and yet still no cam for sale in the store.
View attachment 1449523
im imagining if i do have it glitched its the cheating that did it, but i didn't cheat for the bodysuit, didn't deliver fast or anything like that because its glitchy, and thanks, nw if you cant figure it out i probably busted it
There is a need for further checks. It may be needed to publish a bug fix . So please be patient and do not continue playing until further notice.

joinusnaver

Jul 11, 2019
No problem . I'm glad to help. (And you are not rude at all)

Are you sure you installed the bug fixed correctly?
This is a continuation of the game by using your save file and the game is playing properly.

You just need to protect Alice from punishment once again. And how to continue the rest of the events is written in the hints or game guide .
Yes. I installed bug fix. But I think i played something wrong way.
Thank you for testing that scene and check grammar. :^)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes