3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
savegame file
I don't mean to be... mean, but WTH does "Save file" mean?

Do you want someone to upload a save file at the point I mentioned, are you saying that my save file is bad? what, please make a full sentence, something that actually says something

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Do you want someone to upload a save file at the point I mentioned, are you saying that my save file is bad? what, please make a full sentence, something that actually says something
"save data pls" is a short form for:
send your last save file . we will check it for you
But maybe that's not as obvious as "Wut?"

Btw, please put screenshots and longer posts in spoiler tags.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

I was answering to:
What do you expect as an answer if the question is not asked in a full sentence that actually says something? How is anyone supposed to understand what your question was?
I thought you didn't understand what "save data" means. You know, full sentences really help a lot, but to get one as a response, you need to use on as a question.

Save data pls
is a short form for:
send your last save file . we will check it for you
Btw, please put screenshots and longer posts in spoiler tags.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

mido12648

Aug 7, 2017
Hi there... I'm using the android version and I'm stuck with the taking care of your ass opportunity is there a way i can have the bug fix for it ?

Keten25

Apr 5, 2021
For the bottom right, it's Alice private punishment.

Max needs to defend Alice from getting spanked by Ann for 5 times or more or so. That is, Max needs to successfully find Alice's cigarettes in her room.
After defending Alice, talk to her about private punishment. She will refuse. Next, find her cigarettes. IIRC Alice will be auto spanked by Ann. Talk to her again. She will accept to be spanked by Max, if Max sucessfully defends her.

For the bottom left and top left, it's Alice hiding behind Max because of spider.

After Max spanks Alice (gently) as private punishment (it happened at noon at the same time alice smokes, 13:00, in my case), massage Alice at 14:00/15:00, put the spider.
Please help me with this... After dinner and defending alice, i cant talk about spanking with her.. isn't triggered

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
After several months of not playing the game - I think the last version I played was 0.06.0something - I came back to start all over with the latest version. I installed the game, the extra patch and the INC patch but somehow they still talking about landlady and roommates ingame and not about mom and sisters. Is there anything else I have to install to get the INC part working? I can't remember doing anything more to get this done... :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After several months of not playing the game - I think the last version I played was 0.06.0something - I came back to start all over with the latest version. I installed the game, the extra patch and the INC patch but somehow they still talking about landlady and roommates ingame and not about mom and sisters. Is there anything else I have to install to get the INC part working? I can't remember doing anything more to get this done... :unsure:
Uninstall the cheat mod, that one overrides the names from the incest patch.

Reactions: Luna3009

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
there is a patch on the first page

Reactions: Luna3009

summerjo

May 9, 2017
From the teases someone posted, next update might contain the wallet.
What is the max money you can have for that?
Is there a way you can only take some money from your website so it won't tip that amount?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
From the teases someone posted, next update might contain the wallet.
What is the max money you can have for that?
Is there a way you can only take some money from your website so it won't tip that amount?
No, you can only take out the the full amount.
There are only speculations about a cap. In the original game you were quite fucked if you had a lot of money.

A way to trigger the event without too much risk will probably be the online bank. Get a credit for about how much you need to start it, then let Eric take your money, after that get your money from the website to pay back the credit and to advance in the story.

Reactions: summerjo

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
Solution found ... it was my fault. I put the "lovetime" file into the renpy folder instead of the game folder :HideThePain: Cheat mod wasn't installed, that would have been my next try, I know about the "family" switch in the settings ;) But thanx to all who tried to help (y)
Only thing that still bothers me is the Russian words at some places that don't change into English. Fortunately I remember some words from my Russian lessons back in school more than 2 decades ago, so I don't have to look up every single phrase :sneaky:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
About next Update (part 2)

kuppu: (Today)
part 2 release date ?

Aleksey90: (Today)
It will depend on what exactly goes into it. Now I'm investing in a showdown with Eric for enmity and cunning friendship. If we add only this to the 2nd part, then we will be in time by the beginning of November. However, there will be a lot of dialogues and a number of radically changing events. But the players will finally be able to get rid of Eric or continue to get along with him.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
how do I install the second camera for the bathroom?
Wait until the next bug fix is released.

Where do I add the patches into the game? I have a Mac. Do they have to get merged into the game folder like normally? The bug fix, The incest patch and the extra patch.
In the main game folder there is a folder named "Game". Unzip the patch files and copy the files inside them to this folder.

has someone a savegame before the first photoshoot with aunt? or a full save from current version
In which Path

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes