3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
About next Update (part 2)

kuppu: (Today)
part 2 release date ?

Aleksey90: (Today)
It will depend on what exactly goes into it. Now I'm investing in a showdown with Eric for enmity and cunning friendship. If we add only this to the 2nd part, then we will be in time by the beginning of November. However, there will be a lot of dialogues and a number of radically changing events. But the players will finally be able to get rid of Eric or continue to get along with him.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
how do I install the second camera for the bathroom?
Wait until the next bug fix is released.

Where do I add the patches into the game? I have a Mac. Do they have to get merged into the game folder like normally? The bug fix, The incest patch and the extra patch.
In the main game folder there is a folder named "Game". Unzip the patch files and copy the files inside them to this folder.

has someone a savegame before the first photoshoot with aunt? or a full save from current version
In which Path

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Thank you to answer me. On my PC, I have no problem to play with a new game or with my old saves. No bug !
But with this win version bug all the time on android phone with joiplay and plugin renpy.
I see the update android version, I hope it's OK !
Thank you very much for your time !
Hello .Black Panther.!
Thank you very much for your upload :
BUG FIX 01 (0.07.01)
With this patch, I can play on my android phone with joiplay and plugin renpy, for the last win version !
It's really GOOD !

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I've got the patch installed but can't talk to Alice after the punishment for that substory. Does anyone know why?
Please help me with this... After dinner and defending alice, i cant talk about spanking with her.. isn't triggered
first install the Bug fix :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...7-p1-1-01-update-aleksey90.43101/post-6242983
then read these posts :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...7-p1-1-01-update-aleksey90.43101/post-6735258
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...7-p1-1-01-update-aleksey90.43101/post-6742700
If you still have problems. Ask and we will help you

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Am I the only one that finds Kira the biggest cock tease ever? Makes out with you, let's you grab her ass, her tits, strips for you, gets you hard and then says we can't do this. If it wasn't for Lisa giving him head, Max would die of blue balls thanks to Kira, lol.

Mar 25, 2021
First of all you need to install the bug fix first. then Close and open the game once
In the next step, make sure that Max Body Buddy has given Alice.
The next step is that Alice should be punished naked once and protected from being punished 6 times. On the night you defended Alice against punishment for the sixth time, talk to Alice while she is watching TV. A new option has been added to conversations.

P.s: No , there is no need to protect Alice from punishment six times in a row, it can happen once a week. But its sum must reach 6
Yep, the bugfix seems to have sorted it out, I'm finally getting the option to talk to her about the punishment, cheers boss!

For anyone having problems with "taking care of your ass", here is a possible fix for you ^^

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Am I the only one that finds Kira the biggest cock tease ever? Makes out with you, let's you grab her ass, her tits, strips for you, gets you hard and then says we can't do this. If it wasn't for Lisa giving him head, Max would die of blue balls thanks to Kira, lol.
You can go much further with Kira

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Any chance to switch the script files to english and move russian language into the translation folder?

In theory a small script should probably be able to automatically create a russian language file and use the english language file to replace all russian dialogs in the script. This would allow a lot more (non-russian) people to look into the script to find bugs or get informations for a walkthrough ...

Reactions: Lgn332

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some suggestion for (late game) quality of life improvements :
- automate ads, so that for example every day an ad is placed and 50$ are removed
(alternatively show current ads so that players who resume a game know if they have already placed ads this day or not.)
- allow to stockpile multiple items of type Liqueur Sweets and Sunscreen to prevent running out of them.
(alternatively add counters so that the player sees when those items will be exhausted ...)
- allow Max to clean the pool before breakfast. After breakfast the pool ist most of the time occupied.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes