3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Ok I think I have progressed as much as possible with the massages but I still can’t get invited into the bath at night with Kira. The hint for the Favorite Aunt opportunity says I need to “Buy the necessary items from the store and wait until Saturday when everyone one goes shopping” but there are no items in the store.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The item from the store is a photo camera. Maybe you already bought it?
If you did, on Saturday morning you can start a photoshoot with Kira.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok I think I have progressed as much as possible with the massages but I still can’t get invited into the bath at night with Kira. The hint for the Favorite Aunt opportunity says I need to “Buy the necessary items from the store and wait until Saturday when everyone one goes shopping” but there are no items in the store.
Do like Nemo56 said, and spy on Kira from the ladder, at 2:am on Wed morning, may take more than once.
screenshot0001.png

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Am I the only one that finds Kira the biggest cock tease ever? Makes out with you, let's you grab her ass, her tits, strips for you, gets you hard and then says we can't do this. If it wasn't for Lisa giving him head, Max would die of blue balls thanks to Kira, lol.
Are you playing the right version of BB? I'm pretty much convinced that Lisa doesn't go down on you, and Kira is much more "entertaining" than what you're suggesting. Could you be playing Dark Silvers original instead?

Reactions: maxbishup

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Kazuya1991

Black Panther posted that info HERE

Fix v0.07.p1.01
- fixed found errors of missing or incorrect images during Lisa's changing clothes;
- if Max chose punishment from Ann instead of Alice, he is, as it should be, punished once;
- restored the opportunity to talk to Alice about protecting her ass on the day of punishment;
- edits have been made to the English and German translations.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
So are you saying that you have gotten to hand massages with Lisa, and have done kissing lessons with Kira?
The hint for the mentor opportunity says Lisa should be in a good mood and I should find her while she is reading. When I do find her I don't have any chat option

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Fix installed. To confirm, just copy the two .rpy files into the game folder within the big brother folder, that's correct right?

Have completed all required steps, I get him saying he needs to talk to her about it and have it in my opportunities, saying I need to talk before bed but do not get the option on the couch

mido12648

Aug 7, 2017
I checked your save file and there is no problem. Unless you didn't installed the bug fixed. First, make sure you installed the bug fix correctly.
This is a continuation of the game by your save file:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have installed the bug fix correctly. You just need to protect Alice from punishment once again. And then talk to Alice that night while she's watching TV. An option has been added to conversations. Select it and you can follow the rest of the events through the game hints or game guide.
Is there a bug fix for the android version and how to install it ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Could you please tell me how to start kissing lessons with Lisa
That's the mentor opportunity.
IN order for you to teach Lisa something you need to learn something first and get some practice. Ask Kira about it. First at the pool, then at 3:00 in the living room.

Reactions: ron nx

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
That's the mentor opportunity.
IN order for you to teach Lisa something you need to learn something first and get some practice. Ask Kira about it. First at the pool, then at 3:00 in the living room.
I have had 100s of sessions with kira but I still can't start kissing lessons with lisa

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes