3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are you sure? I always start with the feet even after giving Alice the body suit. Since even if I start with the thighs, Max then says "Let's start with the feet" when you move on. Also the hint in Alice's profile still says to start from the feet.
I do that too, but if he says the chacnes later are higher if you start with the upper legs, I won't question it :) Works eigher way.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Are you sure? I always start with the feet even after giving Alice the body suit. Since even if I start with the thighs, Max then says "Let's start with the feet" when you move on. Also the hint in Alice's profile still says to start from the feet.
I always use this method and it always works well

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Could someone post a screenshot of Ann in her new workout outfit or just tell me if this is the one? I can't remember if I bought the new one from her already or if she still has the old one. The "Exciting curves" opportunity is still running but there is never a new outfit offered on the web. So I don't know if I should stop messing around with it or if I should keep helping her until the new outfit is available.
1634213818038.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How to fully unlock gallery? I have used the Extras but I cant click into the memory?
You need to play the according scenes first, these are memories after all. Some exclude others, so unless you load older savegames and do something different, you won't be able to unlock all in one playthrough. And yes, some can be missed, if for example you miss the chance to gift new clothes to the girls before Eric does.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is it possible to counter Eric's influence on Alice?

Eric gets following influence points automatically :
Code:
    if prevtime < '22:00' <= tm:
        if alice.dcv.battle.stage and alice.dcv.battle.stage!=2:
            if weekday==3:
                $ infl[alice].add_e(50)
            elif weekday!=5:
                $ infl[alice].add_e(20)
2 influence points = 1 %
So at 22:00 Eric gets +25% for every Wednesday and +10% for every other day except Friday. At Sunday 00:00 a new week starts and both Max and Eric loose 15% influence on Alice. Friday is special.

!!! Note that Eric gets influence even if he is absent !!!

Mon +10%
Tue +10%
Wed +25%
Thu +10%
Fri ???
Sat +10%
Sun -15% +10%
---------------------
+60% per week

To counter Eric, Max has to earn influence on Alice. Half of the gained influence points are substracted from Eric's influence on Alice. (The same applies for Eric earning influence on Alice and so reducing Max's influence by half the points.)

I remember that in original BB it was possible to completely compensate Eric's influence by doing lots of massages at the pool and in front of tv and by catching/killing spiders and bribing Alice, however in BB_AS the amount of influence Max gets from these actions is neglectable compared to Eric's gain in influence and most of these actions are not available everyday.

So far I got -3% Eric for giving a no-candy massage in front of tv and -3% Eric for killing a spider at night if no demands are made. Candy massage in front of tv does not give any influence for me.

Edit :

There seems to be a faulty coding / bug :
Check the 3rd line of code below where d can be modified or even set to zero :
If Max is close to 100% influence and would cross the limit of 200 points, the gained influence is reduced and only half of the reduced influence is later subtracted from Eric's influence. If Max is already at 100%, d is set to zero and it is not possible to reduce Eric's influence at all.

Code:
        def add_m(self, d, b = False):
            if self._m1_01classes__m is not None:
                d = d if self._m1_01classes__m + d < self.lim_m else self.lim_m - self._m1_01classes__m
            if d == 0:
                return

if b or not self.freeze:
                if self._m1_01classes__m is not None:
                    self._m1_01classes__m += d
                else:
                    self._m1_01classes__m = d
                if self._m1_01classes__e is not None:
                    self._m1_01classes__e -= d // 2
                    if self._m1_01classes__e < 0:
                        self._m1_01classes__e = 0
My advice :
Do not change d. Instead just check the results self._m1_01classes__m and self._m1_01classes__e later if they are within the range between 0 and Limit and correct them if neccessary.

.Black Panther. : Maybe you can look over this and fix it in a patch.
I wonder if it is a bug that Eric is gaining influence every day even if he is absent ?
The method add_m should reduce Eric's influence even if Max has already 100% influence, otherwise Eric is unstoppable ...

Last edited:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I always use this method and it always works well
I tried it and even with 494 Persuasion skill currently I only ever get 49% success chance when trying to convince Alice to take her top off when I use this method. Even after trying almost every day for 2 weeks this does not change.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I tried it and even with 494 Persuasion skill currently I only ever get 49% success chance when trying to convince Alice to take her top off when I use this method. Even after trying almost every day for 2 weeks this does not change.
I experience the same.
It is strange that the persuasion difficulties for 2 slightly different paths at pool massage differ so much ... this looks like a bug.

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
Thighs, then heels works good for me as well as heels followed by lower legs and thighs. I didn't notice any difference between these two ways.

Is there a list of all the opportunities available in the game? I managed to find 20 of 22 so far, only Schoolmate, Stick or carrot and Who doesn't take risks are still in progress. And no matter what I try, I'm not able to find any other opportunity...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes