3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
How do you start the "taking care of your ass" opp? I've defended alice for more than 5 times and let her get spanked but it still hasn't started.

Well I figured it out but now when Max saves Alice from punishment, it doesn't prompt a speech option in her room afterwards.
Did you try searching this thread for your issue? Because if you did you would have realized that it has already been fixed.

Reactions: XeromusFang

GDT_G23

Oct 30, 2018
Guys, maybe somebody know how to trigger this event:

1634279612484.png

I do all things for Lisa to have good statistics, and after trying to punish, nothing happens.

EDIT

Ok, i get it. When Lisa is in the shower, that's an option - make some noise.

Last edited:

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Help needed.

I see two games titled Big Brother. One is in Unity and Abandoned, and the second one is this.
Is this game a continuation of the previous game or a fresh start? I mean do I need to play that before to understand this or can I play this directly?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Help needed.

I see two games titled Big Brother. One is in Unity and Abandoned, and the second one is this.
Is this game a continuation of the previous game or a fresh start? I mean do I need to play that before to understand this or can I play this directly?
These two games are completely separate from each other. And this game is a kind of reconstruction of the previous game. In such a way that they are almost similar in terms of story and gradually the stories become distant from each other. This game has more events and details than BB.
And in my opinion this game is much better than the other version.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
These two games are completely separate from each other. And this game is a kind of reconstruction of the previous game. In such a way that they are almost similar in terms of story and gradually the stories become distant from each other. This game has more events and details than BB.
And in my opinion this game is much better than the other version.
So I can play this without playing the other one, right?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Yes and It's your choice which one to choose. But I recommend this game to you. At the very least, you know that this game is not abandoned and is being updated.
Ask if you encounter a problem in the game. We will help you. You can also get help from in-game hits and the game guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: I_Love_Moms

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
I used to play the original game and loved it. And i play this game and love it. But the games are not connected in any way, so you can play each of them without playing the other one.

And just to let you know... as far as I know there were also one or two projects trying to continue the original game. But I lost track of them about a year ago and can't really tell if they are still working on that.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks, attached
I checked your save file and everything works fine.
This photo is a continuation of your save file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All you have to do is buy another cigarette and give it to Alice, then find the cigarette in her room and put her in a place where she can be punished. Now protect him from punishment. Talk to Alice that night while she's watching TV. An option has been added, select it. You can follow the rest of the events from the game guide.

Reactions: Max1276

dimano

Jul 29, 2020
You are right, there isn't.
Or better ... there is no clear order to FINISH them since they are often interconnected. It can even happen that opportunity A needs you to proceed in B. And at some point later B needs you to proceed in A.
Read the character and opportunity hints to learn how to go on.

Just one thing: The kissing lessons are needed for a few other opportunities. So as soon as you have the chance to start / proceed with them, do it. Also make sure to save the girls a couple of times from getting spanked, makes sure to get caught spying on them a couple of times, that's also needed for some content.
Ty

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Sneaky Path
Here is the last save in the attempts to get Schoolmate moving forward.
I checked your save file and everything works fine.
*) Are you sure you read the guide correctly? If yes, why did you give Lisa a "ferrero rocher"?
*) Read the "stick and carrot" section in the game guide and do exactly the same.
*) Lisa should be topless at least twice on Friday night when Olivia comes home. Then you can do the last part of the "stick and carrot" opportunity.
If you have a problem again, ask and I will help you

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
some more feedback :

- it would be nice if the toggle for hints would be global (= all 22 o.) and stay until untoggled. At the moment for every opportunity the hint has to be toggled individually and if you close the opportunity window and open it again, the hint has to be activated again.
- hints could include progression info like e.g. 10% progress or 3/10 times spanked Alice, etc. (see Glamour for example)

- Olivia. It took me around 100 days after Lisa first announced Olivia to have Olivia really visit the villa. There are probably too many preconditions involving other opportunities and also the whole kissing training stuff ... It might be better to announce Olivia when preconditions are fulfilled. I am sure that the number of days can be minimized by optimizing order of actions and save scamming to remove RNG effects, but you hardly do this in first playthrough. So if it is not possible that Olivia will visit in the next days, Lisa should not say so.

- Energy management would be easier if Max would be allowed to nap for 1 hour, too.
An option to nap between 00:00 and 2am or 3am (Kira events) would help to save energy and not miss events on next morning.
(Combine nap with alarm clock to wake up in time.)

- it would be more realistic if the girls would have kind of overall corruption level and act accordingly. Alice strips naked for the smoking punishment or when agreeing to sleep naked (spider event) but when Max spies on her in the shower she acts like Max had never seen her naked and it is something special. (He is still violating one of Ann's rules ...) With higher coruption all events should become more lewd. This would require several variations for certain events to properly represent each corruption level.
Lisa is the same, e.g. showing her tits in one moment and being shy in the next moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: tcotn and ajleo
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes