3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. So just to be clear on the Sneaky path the "Mentor" opportunity will remain in the "In Progress" section of the opportunities? If so then I am not worried about it being an issue, however, if not, then what needs to be done to get it moved to "Completed" with the "Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game."?
I need to check something. I will write your answer after that. It may take some time

cappellaiomatt.o

Aug 28, 2021
hello everyone...i don't know if i am stupid or there is something wrong with my game version...i am playing v 0.07 with mod i started a new story undred times now, everytime i follow many walkthrough but never can get any of the things that should happen, can't go forward with mentor task, on school girl tasks i don't see the option make mistakes and i don't deal with her about something in change, i only see olivia path no can't say her get rid of alex, can't go further than an HJ in party girl task, can't go further than just watvhing tv with mom, at a certain point i get stucked with all the taskes and i do same things every day, any suggestion how to change things? please

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hello everyone...i don't know if i am stupid or there is something wrong with my game version...i am playing v 0.07 with mod i started a new story undred times now, everytime i follow many walkthrough but never can get any of the things that should happen, can't go forward with mentor task, on school girl tasks i don't see the option make mistakes and i don't deal with her about something in change, i only see olivia path no can't say her get rid of alex, can't go further than an HJ in party girl task, can't go further than just watvhing tv with mom, at a certain point i get stucked with all the taskes and i do same things every day, any suggestion how to change things? please
Did you check the opportunity screen (lightbulb-icon, 3rd menu from left) and used the hint system ('?'-Icon on right side) ?

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Could someone post a screenshot of Ann in her new workout outfit or just tell me if this is the one? I can't remember if I bought the new one from her already or if she still has the old one. The "Exciting curves" opportunity is still running but there is never a new outfit offered on the web. So I don't know if I should stop messing around with it or if I should keep helping her until the new outfit is available.
View attachment 1452338
Can somebody answer my question please ?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I think Dark Silver is making this game by changing his ID to Aleksey90.
Of course I know it's not.
However, this game is just as slow as the original.
So it is impossible to determine whether this game is a good game or not.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ann seems to require a massage skill of 1000 for 100% success when giving a massage sunday evening in front of tv. This value is much higher than the values for the other girls. Is this a bug?

If the massage fails, the comment is "Mom didn't like the massage", even so it is just the landlady (vanilla) version with the 2 fixes and extra.

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys somebody can check my save and tell me if evrything is ok ,because im blocked about many quests ,thx

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys somebody can check my save and tell me if evrything is ok ,because im blocked about many quests ,thx
Everything is right in your save file. You have only reached the part of the game where the events in the opportunities are completely interdependent.
To progress in "party girl" you need to progress in "Naughty feet" opportunity and to progress in "Naughty feet" you need to progress in "arachnophobia" and "taking care of your ass".
You have not yet started the "who does not take the risk" opportunity.
To continue the "schoolgirl", Max's influence on Lisa is very low.
For "stick and carrot" you need to progress in "schoolmate".
And for "Blackmail" you need to force Alice to sleep naked.
There is a lot of content to write in a post. So I recommend you read the remaining opportunities of the game in the game guide.

Reactions: Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Everything is right in your save file. You have only reached the part of the game where the events in the opportunities are completely interdependent.
To progress in "party girl" you need to progress in "Naughty feet" opportunity and to progress in "Naughty feet" you need to progress in "arachnophobia" and "taking care of your ass".
There is a lot of content to write in a post. So I recommend you read the remaining opportunities of the game in the game guide.

ok thx i will try

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

seems i can't proceed about taking care of your ass,there's a bug or something? i stop Alice from punishment but after i cant talk with her ,becuase she is in the bath or she go to spleep naked

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
seems i can't proceed about taking care of your ass,there's a bug or something? i stop Alice from punishment but after i cant talk with her ,becuase she is in the bath or she go to spleep naked
That's why he keeps telling everyone to install the latest bugfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess if it's on the first page it's too obvious.

racoon4

May 8, 2017
My problem is that I practiced yoga not 5 but perhaps 50 times, and I never can speak with Ann about a new sports wear, and there is no sports wear to buy on the store.
You need to see this scene to unlock a bikini style yoga wear. It comes after 5 times joining. I think you may have missed some of previous requirement. In my case, Mood was not bad, R level was Good, M inf was 10%, E inf was 67% at this point.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes