3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
You need to see this scene to unlock a bikini style yoga wear. It comes after 5 times joining. I think you may have missed some of previous requirement. In my case, Mood was not bad, R level was Good, M inf was 10%, E inf was 67% at this point.
I think I have seen that but I shouldn't have choose the good answer.
I expect that will come again.

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,
I have a problem with the 'Taking care of your ass' opportunity.
I can't figure how to proceed with the hint presented (see enclosed)
Whichever choice I make when Alice is punished (protect her or not), I can't succeed to talk with her about it (it seems to me that it should be when she is watching TV, but I don't have any option at that moment except massage or let her alone).
How should I proceed?

On a more general point of view, would you have an advice on the order in which opportunities should be dealt to get the best result?

Thanks in advance

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello,
I have a problem with the 'Taking care of your ass' opportunity.
I can't figure how to proceed with the hint presented (see enclosed)
Whichever choice I make when Alice is punished (protect her or not), I can't succeed to talk with her about it (it seems to me that it should be when she is watching TV, but I don't have any option at that moment except massage or let her alone).
How should I proceed?

On a more general point of view, would you have an advice on the order in which opportunities should be dealt to get the best result?

Thanks in advance
Check the changelog on page 1, that should answer the question. Or read the other posts on this page.
Just rest asured that you did notthing wrong IN the game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I would be very much interested to know how that is accomplished sir. This is where mine stands currently:
View attachment 1455537
If I remember correctly, by intervening directly in Eric and Lisa's class instead of pouring pills into Eric's food. But I advise you not to do this because it will significantly reduce Max's influence on Lisa.
Most likely, in the next update, there will be another way to end this opportunity (I do not know how and the possibility of it and I just guess)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If I remember correctly, by intervening directly in Eric and Lisa's class instead of pouring pills into Eric's food. But I advise you not to do this because it will significantly reduce Max's influence on Lisa.
Most likely, in the next update, there will be another way to end this opportunity (I do not know how and the possibility of it and I just guess)
Without pills, there are two choices after dinner: Go there directly or do the dishes first. Both choices made the quest progress, but the second one was better if you wanted to keep a good relationship. No pics of a d*** showing his d*** are worth losing the relationship to ones little roommate!

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Icebox571

Sep 12, 2018
does anyone know how to change the font? I am doing an unofficial Polish translation which contains letters (ą ę ź ł ó) but the font contained in the game does not contain these letters

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
does anyone know how to change the font? I am doing an unofficial Polish translation which contains letters (ą ę ź ł ó) but the font contained in the game does not contain these letters
Perhaps you'd better ask the developer team for an official polish translation ? Isn't it ?

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Icebox571

Sep 12, 2018
Perhaps you'd better ask the developer team for an official polish translation ? Isn't it ?
Somehow I do not see that a foreigner, for example an English or a German, would translate the game into a foreign language. The point is that each language has its own slogan, so the literal translation of the text does not always make sense because it comes out rubbish. For example, in Poland a bus line loop is commonly called [krańcówka] and a monthly ticket for a bus or other communication is [snapshot - strange eh?] So better if a Pole will do it, even if it is a google machine translation. The context is always the same and the grammatical syntax can also be improved

Reactions: Nemo56

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Font files (TTFs) are located in <game_folder>\www\fonts\. You have to copy your font there and change the name in "gamefont.css".
My bad, the info is for another game.
For BBAS, fonts are located in <game_folder>\game\. But why do you need to change the font? The game is written in russian (and translated in english and german) so you have all the characters you need.
Somehow I do not see that a foreigner, for example an English or a German, would translate the game into a foreign language. The point is that each language has its own slogan, so the literal translation of the text does not always make sense because it comes out rubbish. For example, in Poland a bus line loop is commonly called [krańcówka] and a monthly ticket for a bus or other communication is [snapshot - strange eh?] So better if a Pole will do it, even if it is a google machine translation. The context is always the same and the grammatical syntax can also be improved
I think you didn't understand the advice. He said to ask the dev team for help to make your translation official, not to ask the dev team to make a polish translation for you. The official german translator did the same.

Last edited:

Baal187

Jul 16, 2020
How do I get the Taking care of your ass event to activate. I have both bug fixes saved into the game folder. I got the hidden camera event to activate but can't get Tcya event to activate. I am on android. I saved her multiple times. Even it tells me to see here before bed I can't seem to find the right time. Thank you for the help in advance.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes