3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
If I remember correctly, by intervening directly in Eric and Lisa's class instead of pouring pills into Eric's food. But I advise you not to do this because it will significantly reduce Max's influence on Lisa.
Most likely, in the next update, there will be another way to end this opportunity (I do not know how and the possibility of it and I just guess)
Thank you for your reply and help as always. Well so far they have not had any classes nor has putting anything in his food done much other than what they are meant to do. So I will just wait for the next update to see if it continues or not and whether it can be completed.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
I checked your save file and everything works fine.
This photo is a continuation of your save file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All you have to do is buy another cigarette and give it to Alice, then find the cigarette in her room and put her in a place where she can be punished. Now protect him from punishment. Talk to Alice that night while she's watching TV. An option has been added, select it. You can follow the rest of the events from the game guide.
Hmm, how odd I definitely don't have the option.

I'll try redownload the game and see if that lets me get the option

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
does anyone know how to change the font? I am doing an unofficial Polish translation which contains letters (ą ę ź ł ó) but the font contained in the game does not contain these letters
A really hacky (and quite possibly moronic) way to go about this is:

Find a font you like and throw it in the /game subfolder. Then edit the attached file and change "Roman SD.ttf" to the filename of the font you want. Then put it in the /game subfolder as well.
This will change all the dialogue to the font you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56 and JagHond

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Now that's really nice. I wish Eric's path was expanded - maybe there could be a way for him to stay at house all the time. Except for that it's already better than the original. There are some flaws but nothing major. Well done
Yeah, Eric at the house full time. I think I've found away. Ok, first thing is take a railroad spike(Preferable rusty) drive it through is left eye just till it pops out the back of his skull. Next we'll need a pole(Preferable rusty),impale his body on it and and plant in the yard. Now you can look at Eric every day while the flesh rots from his corpus. Now we have a nice skeleton, for Halloween.
I'll PM the dev. on patreon right away, I'll give you full credit of course. Oh, and lights on it at Christmas, man your idea, just gets better and better.

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
In this game can Eric be interrupted all the time (and everyday) from getting his hands on the girls or better yet prevent him from even touching them (especially Kira, Alice and Lisa)? I'd love to keep him around to cuck him not the other way around.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
does anyone know how to change the font? I am doing an unofficial Polish translation which contains letters (ą ę ź ł ó) but the font contained in the game does not contain these letters
I remember the German translation running into some problems with the font for the top line in the interface as well. If you switch to German translation you can see that main menu is translated as "Hauptmenue" instead of "Hauptmenü" and opportunities is "Möglichkeiten" but the ö special character is not displayed properly.

The main font in the game displays the German special characters correctly, is that not the case for the Polish characters?

Because if it is only the headlines, it might be the best idea to just write without the special characters. Not sure if Polish allows that (German lets you use ae oe ue for ä ö ü, French lets you drop the accents in some circumstances as well) but it might be a lot easier than changing the font.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Perhaps you'd better ask the developer team for an official polish translation ? Isn't it ?
In what way would that be better? SOMEONE has to tranlate the game, usually the devs don't know many different languages and work with other people.
Gapsa But contact the dev anyway, your translation might become the official one after all.

Icebox571

Sep 12, 2018
I remember the German translation running into some problems with the font for the top line in the interface as well. If you switch to German translation you can see that main menu is translated as "Hauptmenue" instead of "Hauptmenü" and opportunities is "Möglichkeiten" but the ö special character is not displayed properly.

The main font in the game displays the German special characters correctly, is that not the case for the Polish characters?

Because if it is only the headlines, it might be the best idea to just write without the special characters. Not sure if Polish allows that (German lets you use ae oe ue for ä ö ü, French lets you drop the accents in some circumstances as well) but it might be a lot easier than changing the font.
in Polish, the exit from the game is the WYJŚCIE in English is EXIT. if I entered it as in the case of the German language, where the sign "ü" can be changed to "ue" it is not fortunate, but there are no such substitutes in Polish

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Somehow I do not see that a foreigner, for example an English or a German, would translate the game into a foreign language. The point is that each language has its own slogan, so the literal translation of the text does not always make sense because it comes out rubbish. For example, in Poland a bus line loop is commonly called [krańcówka] and a monthly ticket for a bus or other communication is [snapshot - strange eh?] So better if a Pole will do it, even if it is a google machine translation. The context is always the same and the grammatical syntax can also be improved
Well, game is written in Russian and translated into English and German by now. I am sure that in the near future we will see Italian and French translations of the game too. If you are interested in translating the game into any language you are fluent in, why not do it Officially?
If you Interested and want to translate the game and you are determined in this decision, send me a private message so that I can provide you with the official translation requirements of the game.
Translation by Google Translator is not an option. At the same time, the translator must be morally committed to the original text of the game.

Reactions: Nemo56

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hello Black Panther
Thanks for the check up.
At the same time, can u check if Lisa don't sleep only with her panties cause I have not respected the deal or if it's because she's been punished ?

Thanks for all
There is no need to check your save file for this . If Max goes to Lisa's bathroom for the third time in 7 days, and Lisa notices his presence, Lisa will break her promise and will not sleep without pants for 2 or 3 weeks.
Also, after Lisa's deal with Max about Max protecting her from punishment, if Lisa be punished she will not be topless for 2 weeks on Friday nights.

Checking your problem with buying clothes will take some time

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Here's a tip to lower some grind.
During Naughty Feet after you give her the candy and get the footjob and at 01:00 when you are suppose to watch her in her bedroom masturbate using the cam to proceed that opportunity but since it's random if she does it or not and can take multiple attempts do this instead. To get her to do it on your first try do this instead.

At 01:00 when you are suppose to go to your laptop to watch her bedroom cam do this first:
  • Go into the Ren'Py console by using shift + o
  • Copy/paste the following into the console then press enter:
    cam_flag.append('sleep_fun')
  • ESC out of the console
  • Open your laptop and proceed to watch her bedroom cam
Note: I have reviewed the game code to figure out how to do this and it is NOT a game breaking cheat.
To be able to enable the console mode either download this rpy file that UnRen creates or use UnRen to create this file.
This file must go in the game folder where the scripts.rpa file is.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hello Black Panther
Thanks for the check up.
At the same time, can u check if Lisa don't sleep only with her panties cause I have not respected the deal or if it's because she's been punished ?

Thanks for all
Well, your problem with buying sportswear is created in previous versions of the game, and because you have used old save files, it has continued in the present time. This save file has been manually corrected. Use this save file to continue the game. Talk to Anna again during yoga and make sure you choose the right option this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: parachina

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Well, your problem is created by buying sportswear in previous versions of the game, and because you have used old save files, it has continued in the present time. This save file has been manually corrected. Use this save file to continue the game. Talk to Anna again during yoga and make sure you choose the right option this time.
Thanks a lot for the time you pass with my issue.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes