3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I personally believe its impossible to control Eric's influence without a mod. Max literally has to make 2 points to every 1 of his. And..... impossibly Eric gains this with breath taking speed. Other than that I like it, but it's feeling like a very small piece of a larger game. Almost all the focus is on Eric in the house, when there is a whole world out with other antagonist Max can explore.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
can anyone help in the smoking task i never find them in her room plz help
Have you bought more cigarettes and gave them to her?

Also they will only be in her table or nightstand, never under the bed.
Do a save before hand and if not in one then in the other.

Reactions: the slayer

MyojoAutomotive

Jun 15, 2017
Game closes after splash screen's loading bar gets close to the end w/o any error messages. I found this error entry from Windows Event Log in Application log:

Faulting application name: BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x615e3875
Faulting module name: libpython2.7.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61550216
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000966fb
Faulting process id: 0x2b7c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7bfc145b185a3
Faulting application path: E:\Pit\Gamer\Renpy\Big Brother Another Story\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.07.p1.00-pc\BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe
Faulting module path: E:\Pit\Gamer\Renpy\Big Brother Another Story\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.07.p1.00-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\libpython2.7.dll
Report Id: 06882ad7-4fac-4262-b855-d47ec80868ed
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

It was running w/o issues one day ago. Applied 0.07.p1.01 fix as well, didnt chage the result.
Delete the persistent file in C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
some more feedback :

- Energy management would be easier if Max would be allowed to nap for 1 hour, too.
An option to nap between 00:00 and 2am or 3am (Kira events) would help to save energy and not miss events on next morning.
(Combine nap with alarm clock to wake up in time.)
A tip, take a nap around 11:00 or in the afternoon, because it's not worth wasting your time blackmailing Alice at 13:00 so take at least 3 hours of nap or more if you want to avoid giving Alice massages. Probably you won't see Max "tired"; You can also use the alarm clock and always wake up at 06:00 or 07:00 and use this nap method.

I personally believe its impossible to control Eric's influence without a mod. Max literally has to make 2 points to every 1 of his. And..... impossibly Eric gains this with breath taking speed. Other than that I like it, but it's feeling like a very small piece of a larger game. Almost all the focus is on Eric in the house, when there is a whole world out with other antagonist Max can explore.
The game needs to have an information tab about these types of features. How much influence Eric has each girl per day and how much influence you can reduce. I remember that in the original game, you were able to reduce the influence in several ways, with Ann you had to buy cosmetics, clean the pool, order purchases groceries, do yoga and buy pills. Asking for money and letting Eric fuck Ann increased to the influence. With Alice, to lessen the influence you had to give her money, give her massages, wash the dishes, kill the spider and maybe I think to have sex with her. Eric's influence increased when he appeared in her room (as he always bought her an item of clothing). Lisa, it was different and the same thing, it turns out that the influence was only increased if you allowed it. Telling her to go to the lounge and see Eric fucking Ann, Lisa going to Ann's room with Eric and Ann together, increased the influence, the rest, to decrease the influence was just washing the dishes, doing their homework..
I don't know what the enemy's path is in this game, but in the original bb it was pretty easy to decrease Eric's influence, I played in the friendship path and saw that Eric's influence under Alice increased a lot, I don't know if that's good or bad, but the story is slowly developing and we don't know what it was like it will be kicked in both paths or if there will be extension in the path of friendship.

Reactions: Manifold

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
page 1, game version 0.07.p1 Update .02 89 (also called 0.07.p01.01).

If you have that already, you need to describe exactly your problem before you can expect a specific answer.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't know what the enemy's path is in this game, but in the original bb it was pretty easy to decrease Eric's influence, I played in the friendship path and saw that Eric's influence under Alice increased a lot, I don't know if that's good or bad, but the story is slowly developing and we don't know what it was like it will be kicked in both paths or if there will be extension in the path of friendship.
There have been some posts about that already, the forumla for Alice is a bit messy. They are working on it.

About the rest you are absolutely right, but the game does not "need" additional info. We already get feedback messages when doing something right.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Also... Is there optimal Camera placement order? Like which room should the second camera be placed and so forth for best cash influx to afford the next?
Start with the living room. It is known to have many viewers (for whatever reason). The rest is not THAT important. The way to get more money is to stay (forward time) in the room with most viewers.

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Max will break his shell and find a way into his heart.
In mentor opportunity I'm in Eric friendship path and I can't finish it. Lisa said to max Eric will have a private session with her in Max's room. Do you know how to complete it. I can't find Eric and lisa in Max's room on Monday

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In mentor opportunity I'm in Eric friendship path and I can't finish it. Lisa said to max Eric will have a private session with her in Max's room. Do you know how to complete it. I can't find Eric and lisa in Max's room on Monday
The event triggers right after dinner, you don't go to the room. It might - like other events - be connected to Lisa's mood or attitude towards Max. In my case it triggered one or two Mondays after Lisa talked to me about it.
Important: If for some reason you already have the option, do NOT drug Eric or it won't trigger.

Edit: Just saw that you are on friendship path. In that case it might not be implemented yet and come with the next update. I read that this update only changed the war path.

Reactions: ron nx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I looked through all the fixes there, and did not find one that would eliminate the bug with "Taking care of your ass"(((
I don't think you did, otherwise you would have seen this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The link labeled "Latest Bug Fix" is a good place to start if you are looking for the latest bugfix.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes