3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If Max breaks anything of Eric's it will be his neck, not shell.
... but only with the best intentions to show his affection ... allthough that would certainly put an end to "happily ever after".
He might want to come up with a better idea.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
... but only with the best intentions to show his affection ... allthough that would certainly put an end to "happily ever after".
He might want to come up with a better idea.
This is a "happy ever after story" Max is happy, the girls are happy, and some where underground even the worms are happy. Ok, so somewhere out there, an Eric lover is crying. But as a consolation Max will keep the skull on his bed post. And they all lived(except Eric) happily ever after. THE END

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is a "happy ever after story" Max is happy, the girls are happy, and some where underground even the worms are happy. Ok, so somewhere out there, an Eric lover is crying. But as a consolation Max will keep the skull on his bed post. And they all lived(except Eric) happily ever after. THE END
Can he at least enchant the skull to come back to live so he can express his love?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
With max at camp hope Eric gives all the girls equal attention.its only fair. Joking .

Does this mean even on friendship path Eric can betray max ?
Betrayal!?!?
All Eric wants is to have an adventure with all the women of the villa. And he gives Max benefits to make this easier . The "betrayal "word is meaningless in this situation.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The original game only had a hospital room, a shot of the school entrance and a coffee shop. Al the rest was 3rd party mods.
Cool. Thinking to give it a try. But playing abandoned games mostly seems a waste of time (this case may not be one and forgive the typos, its a way of life for me)

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Eric must disappear, he makes more trouble than anything else now. And he interferes in things that do not concern him, which Max does unnecessary trouble with the others. That's why Eric has to go, I think it was a big mistake to put him in the game in the first place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Eric must disappear, he makes more trouble than anything else now. And he interferes in things that do not concern him, which Max does unnecessary trouble with the others. That's why Eric has to go, I think it was a big mistake to put him in the game in the first place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thinkl a bigger mistake was you not reading this is based on BB and not on your own interpretation of game. So deal with it or go play glamour ...

HopeIsGone18

Oct 18, 2021
It seems I got a bug where I can’t proceed with taking care of ass (Alice’s op) there’s no option to spank her when you caught her smoking?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
How do I install the bug fix in android?
I can not advance in the opportunity to talk to, Alice about protecting her ass on the day of punishment
I'm in the same predicament, what I've set up today is I'm loading my save file to my laptop later with patch, pass that event then transfer that save back to my phone (long... Yes, tedious... Yes) hoping it works still. Will let you know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: haunter1314

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It seems I got a bug where I can’t proceed with taking care of ass (Alice’s op) there’s no option to spank her when you caught her smoking?
Did you check the walkthrough linked in the OP?
There are several preconditions like giving the body suit to Alice, set her up for punishment by Ann, saving her from punishment ... She needs to be spanked at least once for smoking to consider Max' offer.

HopeIsGone18

Oct 18, 2021
Did you check the walkthrough linked in the OP?
There are several preconditions like giving the body suit to Alice, set her up for punishment by Ann, saving her from punishment ... She needs to be spanked at least once for smoking to consider Max' offer.
Well, In my walkthrough she got spanked atleast 16 times and saved 7 times LOL. Does that mean I f’up in a sort of way? I see all other favors during the smoking scene but not the spank one

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I thinkl a bigger mistake was you not reading this is based on BB and not on your own interpretation of game. So deal with it or go play glamour ...
Well, Eric DID disappear in the original game. Let's just stay true to the original in that matter.

But some people might want to keep him around so Max and Eric can discover their true feelings for each other :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well, In my walkthrough she got spanked atleast 16 times and saved 7 times LOL. Does that mean I f’up in a sort of way? I see all other favors during the smoking scene but not the spank one
I don't think you broke it. Probably you still need to progress with some other opportunities or maybe set her up for some fresh punishment. Did you check the hint ('?') ?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well, Eric DID disappear in the original game. Let's just stay true to the original in that matter.

But some people might want to keep him around so Max and Eric can discover their true feelings for each other :)
Well I had the perfect way to keep Eric in the game. But Aleksey said it was not humane. So unless I can figure out this thing called "humane", I think he'll have to go. Is this "humane" a human thing?

• Haha
Reactions: Imnus and Twistty

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I'm in the same predicament, what I've set up today is I'm loading my save file to my laptop later with patch, pass that event then transfer that save back to my phone (long... Yes, tedious... Yes) hoping it works still. Will let you know.
Did you 2 look at the patch notes about the current version and does your version match the latest version? I will bet that the 2 don't match ;)

HopeIsGone18

Oct 18, 2021
I don't think you broke it. Probably you still need to progress with some other opportunities or maybe set her up for some fresh punishment. Did you check the hint ('?') ?
I did, it says to talk to her after getting punished, I’m not sure why its not showing but I’ll try another punishment and let you know if it works

Did you 2 look at the patch notes about the current version and does your version match the latest version? I will bet that the 2 don't match ;)
I installed the patch (latest bug fix) if thats what you asking?

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
If there was no Eric in the game, then there would be no ntr tag. And if there was no ntr tag in the game, then the developers would not have 80% of patrons... lol

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes