3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I checked your save file and everything works fine.
1) Are you sure you read the guide correctly? If yes, why did you give Lisa a "ferrero rocher"?
2) Read the "stick and carrot" section in the game guide and do exactly the same.
3) Lisa should be topless at least twice on Friday night when Olivia comes home. Then you can do the last part of the "stick and carrot" opportunity.
If you have a problem again, ask and I will help you
1) Yes I always read the guide, but I didn't give her the "ferrero rocher"
2) I did read it, however I can't progress to the last stage where she is topless because it requires progressing "Shoolmate"
3) Olivia has only been to the house 2 times at night. The first time I could only watch from a distance and the second I was able to join them on the couch.
Lisa is watching Horror movies followed by a kiss good night. Lisa has stopped coming to me to get advice about Olivia and Alex. Olivia has stopped coming to the house at night to watch movies.

Edit: Of course after I post this Olivia shows up at the house after weeks of waiting. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Incest patch doesn't work, the first thing Max says is that he is adopted and that they are not his real family.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
2) I did read it, however I can't progress to the last stage where she is topless because it requires progressing "Shoolmate"
3) Olivia has only been to the house 2 times at night. The first time I could only watch from a distance and the second I was able to join them on the couch.
So the one opportunity you need to focus on for the moment is Schoolmate.
I did load your game, played until next Friday, Olivia arrived as scheduled right after homework.

On a sidenote: I did protect her once from punishment, that is important for the step AFTER this one, but maybe it's also important for this one.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
A couple is the definition of 2 of the same thing.
So as in hours, there is no misleading.
"A couple" means 2 and no more
"a couple" has several meanings, depending on context : "2" or "a pair" or "some, a few, several".

couple noun (SOME)
two or a few things that are similar or the same, or two or a few people who are in some way connected

couple noun (TWO PEOPLE)
two people who are married or in a romantic or sexual relationship, or two people who are together for a particular purpose:
What is the meaning of a couple of?
The phrase a couple of, meaning “a small number of; a few; several,” has been in standard use for centuries, especially with measurements of time and distance and in referring to amounts of money: They walked a couple of miles in silence. ... The phrase is used in all but the most formal speech and writing.

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
I had the same issue with "taking care of your ass" not progresssing anymore so i did some research through the code.
The problem seems to be, that the variables "alice.dcv.private.enabled" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" are not set correctly, even if you meet all the needed criteria.

In order to have the talking topic appear when talking to alice, "alice.dcv.private.enabled" needs to be "True" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" needs to greater than 1.

To fix your savegame I'd suggest to setup alice with cigarettes, protect her from punishment and then at 22:00 go to the lounge.
Now before you talk to alice, open the console (shift+o after enabling it through e.g. unren) and set the aforementioned variables to the expected values:

alice.dcv.private.enabled = True

alice.dcv.private.lost = 2

When you talk to Alice now, there should be the option "I was wondering if you're comfortable?"

As far as i checked this has no negative impact on your savegame as those two variables will be set to the correct values after the dialogue.

With this fix you should be able to continue the game.
thankx man (sorry for my poor English)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
So the one opportunity you need to focus on for the moment is Schoolmate.
I did load your game, played until next Friday, Olivia arrived as scheduled right after homework.

On a sidenote: I did protect her once from punishment, that is important for the step AFTER this one, but maybe it's also important for this one.
You may have missed my edit to that post ;) Right after posting Olivia finally showed up after weeks of waiting LOL

Reactions: Nemo56

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
.Black Panther. So just to be clear on the Sneaky path the "Mentor" opportunity will remain in the "In Progress" section of the opportunities? If so then I am not worried about it being an issue, however, if not, then what needs to be done to get it moved to "Completed" with the "Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game."?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
1) Yes I always read the guide, but I didn't give her the "ferrero rocher"
Lisa is watching Horror movies followed by a kiss good night. Lisa has stopped coming to me to get advice about Olivia and Alex. Olivia has stopped coming to the house at night to watch movies.

Edit: Of course after I post this Olivia shows up at the house after weeks of waiting. LOL
that mean you did this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes