3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Oct 2, 2017
I had the same issue with "taking care of your ass" not progresssing anymore so i did some research through the code.
The problem seems to be, that the variables "alice.dcv.private.enabled" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" are not set correctly, even if you meet all the needed criteria.

In order to have the talking topic appear when talking to alice, "alice.dcv.private.enabled" needs to be "True" and "alice.dcv.private.lost" needs to greater than 1.

To fix your savegame I'd suggest to setup alice with cigarettes, protect her from punishment and then at 22:00 go to the lounge.
Now before you talk to alice, open the console (shift+o after enabling it through e.g. unren) and set the aforementioned variables to the expected values:

alice.dcv.private.enabled = True

alice.dcv.private.lost = 2

When you talk to Alice now, there should be the option "I was wondering if you're comfortable?"

As far as i checked this has no negative impact on your savegame as those two variables will be set to the correct values after the dialogue.

With this fix you should be able to continue the game.
ur a god man, thx! <3

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
hope add name change, cus this Neighbor Kira its killing me no logic, or just leave them at there names only.... :mad:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I just went through this in a new game, I had no problem with it. Can you send us your save.
maxbishup or .Black Panther. either of you want to look at the save in regards to the 2nd bath cam I would appreciate it. I have pretty much exhausted all of the "sneaky", "step ladder", and webcam options regarding everyone in the house including Eric and yet still no cam for sale in the store.
View attachment 1-5-LT1.save

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Is there any Console command for sexual experience increase ??
That grind is killing me only 35even after using every opportunity till now

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Since installing the Bugfix Patch for 0.07.01. I haven't gotten a success on a few of the Peeks during Roomchange possabilities. Even with excessive Savescumming. While I do have a 44% on it, I was at least getting a success every now and then previously before the patch.
I did notice that before patch Liza would put on her Red Swimsuit before recieveing it, so that was a good fix but donno. I did 20 or so Savescums and constant fail.
I also noticed a discrepincy with the sound effect that happens on success/fail/nearmiss when it came to peeping. Sometimes the Nearmiss and success would play when it was clearly a fail.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes